Mennnnnn234

May 12, 2020
Yep, lame as hell......no build up at all for the HJ but then again it's L&P we are talking about. When it comes to lesbian stuff, he will make it as sensual as he can but when it comes to hetero stuff, dude knows how to make it lame.

For me there wasn't one good hetero stuff after the Dylan event (no animations) , even the sauna one was pretty much dud.
even from realistic pov the guy didn't even try anything
like seriously
I think i am going to unfollow because disappointment is too much from
this game i like the game but i think its enough

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
even from realistic pov the guy didn't even try anything
like seriously
I think i am going to unfollow because disappointment is too much from
this game i like the game but i think its enough
That's another thing I've been saying forever. Be it Sam's bedroom, here or a dozen other scenes. It's not just Sophia that behaves literally like a crazy person (is written like an actual crazy person) but the other character behaving like a fucking alien, lol.

Sam has her on his bed with her tits in his hands/mouth. Tries nothing. IIRC, he may have moved his eyes for a second, she says "uh uh" and he doesn't even try.

"Ok, but he's a boy that's also an inexperienced virgin"

Fine, here you have Jerome BigDick with her naked I'm a shower with his GF that wants him to fuck her.
She has his cock in her hand and he...kinda grabs her ass.
She then agrees to let him cum in her hand (?!) and he...kinda grabs her tit in a way that makes the 3D model look like his arm is being twisted 900 degrees from center, lol.

Not even an attempt to kiss, ask her to suck it, etc. Nothing. Suddenly this Big Dick PlayaPimp who was spitting game all update freezes up like a fucking snowman.
His GF? The one that got her to jack him off? She just looks at her while sucking him off. Doesn't even try to get her to join in.

They're all aliens with bipolar disorder...or the dev is a dogshit writer. There is no other explaination.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Dick: ✅
Erected dick: ✅
Handjob: ✅
Blowjob: ✅
Cumming dick: ✅
A lot of sperm: ✅

2 pairs of boobies: ✅
Tits fuck: ❌
Tits sucking: ❌
Tits groping: ❌
Pussies: ❌
Rubbing: ❌
Fingering: ❌

CONCLUSION: L&P is a latent gay.
I haven't played this kid Game update yet, so I presume the Release still has the Famous G Rating, just asking in case I find my children secretly playing the Game on my Computer, that way I won`t have to get upset.:sneaky:
Thanks to the A Wife and Mother Fan Game folks....They ate least bring out releases the way it should be.

images.jpg

Oh Yeah, its good that he is off all mayor Developer sites, because milking his Patreons should be considered a Crime.

Last edited:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I am really happy he lost his patreon.and his subsciber number is not increasing that much
yea and after what he did:
he is a 40$ subscriber , he even posted some of the teasers you can go back and check .the 40$ tier subscribers were promised an instant access but l&p changed it in the last minute
so their agitation is completely normal .
If that is true L&P changed the tier system and screwed those paying $40 so they now need to wait 6 hours to get the
release then that is low move.
he will lost more

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Unironically, all that you wrote here and Sophia's behavior in general lends to the notion that this dev is a woman. I don't care if it is but it would help make some sense about how insane it all is.

It would also be funny to know a woman sent goons to threaten me with a lawsuit a few years back (but I won't get into that again lol).
That's been kind of obvious to me since last year. Also, from my experience, "slow burn" sex tales are more of a female forte than a male's. As I said in a post that got deleted, AWAM's premise of a slow-burn story is a VN game version of a woman's romance novel.

Reactions: yandex

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
  • (everything up to v0.115)
  • (everything starting from v0.130) updated with v0.205
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Rawrhaider
Oct 9, 2023
I don't understand the logic and progression of this game. Sophia has already made out with her OWN SON and jerked him off until he came on her tits. She has also eaten the pussy of her OWN DAUGHTER until she came in her mouth. Pretty crazy shit by anyone's standards. The whole "I'm married" I can't believe I'm touching this BBC seems kinda silly after what she's already done. She's crossed the Rubicon and now there's no going back so why doesn't L&P just let her get down to fuckin' and suckin'? He's been milking this for years now so it seems logical to give players what they want, flip the script and then start a new game so he can start the slow burn all over again. If he spent the next year or two fucking Sophia's brains out before starting the new game I think that most players would forget (or have already died, lol) about all of the milking and would look forward to something new. Plus, the Patreon ship has already sailed with the incest and there are other platforms out there anyways, subscribestar etc.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I don't understand the logic and progression of this game. Sophia has already made out with her OWN SON and jerked him off until he came on her tits. She has also eaten the pussy of her OWN DAUGHTER until she came in her mouth. Pretty crazy shit by anyone's standards. The whole "I'm married" I can't believe I'm touching this BBC seems kinda silly after what she's already done. She's crossed the Rubicon and now there's no going back so why doesn't L&P just let her get down to fuckin' and suckin'?
This is just poor writing and nothing more, she already cheated on her hubby but for some "magical" reasons she still behave like never did that :cool: there is absolutely 0 logic in her behavior

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
this mother fucker changed it then because last i looked like a hour or so ago was not like that he needs a bitch slap for doing that thats okay though this just gave me reason to unsub the motherfucker for good and be done with shitty ass update all im going to do is skip thru the shit and see wtf is new and what is pretty much same ol same ol OH WAIT THEIR IS NOTHING NEW we all will get blue balled again because some or most dont care for that content and he is predictable
just revoke your membership until the next update drop. It's not worth supporting him, if this is what he does to the 2nd highest sub category

3.20 star(s) 469 Votes