Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
It's mind boggling that this is still going on, where is the quality control??? Great renders my ass, dude spend so much time mastering the golden hour light look that he forgot to do the polygon count work.

View attachment 3881866
you know that extra light and stuff are just a excuse to make this game longer so he can just live his whole life off of this game.

merin_aspic

Dec 24, 2018
Another useless update, full of stupid choices (the only real choice is choosing where make DeShawn cum, the rest goes to nowhere and they are just to spend time rendering more useless renders).

And now the next two updates are paths I am no interested about so... see you in 9 months.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Another useless update, full of stupid choices (the only real choice is choosing where make DeShawn cum, the rest goes to nowhere and they are just to spend time rendering more useless renders).

And now the next two updates are paths I am no interested about so... see you in 9 months.
I don't follow the supposed "long-term path" that is clearly written in real-time. What are the next two supposed to be?

Reactions: Ellie Parker 2077

Ellie Parker 2077

Jul 30, 2024
It's mind boggling that this is still going on, where is the quality control??? Great renders my ass, dude spend so much time mastering the golden hour light look that he forgot to do the polygon count work.

View attachment 3881866
yeah, I think that's the subD (Mesh Resolution > Render SubD Level (Minimum)) or the Mesh Resolution > Resolution Level jumped to Base (should be High Resolution) :cool:
He needs to redo that - if he claims artistic mastery

EDIT 01 = Please post more IMAGES, as I see no reason to download the game now :love:

Dec 29, 2021
This game is in coma state for ~2 years. Coming here to check if patient dead or not and going next room )))

Yes, exactly. After every update, clowns like you come along to say things that nobody here cares about. Just move on, the world is big and there's enough room for everyone to be positive. Goodbye forever.

• Angry

LexPro

May 4, 2017
I don't understand the logic and progression of this game. Sophia has already made out with her OWN SON and jerked him off until he came on her tits. She has also eaten the pussy of her OWN DAUGHTER until she came in her mouth. Pretty crazy shit by anyone's standards. The whole "I'm married" I can't believe I'm touching this BBC seems kinda silly after what she's already done. She's crossed the Rubicon and now there's no going back so why doesn't L&P just let her get down to fuckin' and suckin'? He's been milking this for years now so it seems logical to give players what they want, flip the script and then start a new game so he can start the slow burn all over again. If he spent the next year or two fucking Sophia's brains out before starting the new game I think that most players would forget (or have already died, lol) about all of the milking and would look forward to something new. Plus, the Patreon ship has already sailed with the incest and there are other platforms out there anyways, subscribestar etc.
bro this game is so old that devs doesnt remember what happened before. Fish memory

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Didn't he say there was a third option?

This is the first version where I haven't read any of the dialogue.

To me it looked like a stained and torn piece of old paper.
There is no evidence that he has changed.
And there is still no reason for him to change.

After waiting three months, he is preparing to return to Patreon.

And most importantly, he is a coward.
Also, he has no talent when it comes to storytelling.

He has no motive, but he also doesn't know how.

• Red Heart
Feb 8, 2022
Alright, I normally refrain from commenting, since I'm not a top-tier subscriber. But I really can't stop myself now. Just played the update and here's my overall feeling:

1. Started playing this game from 2020 (saw it was started in 2017, and hoped that by 2020 it might have got interesting since it became popular). But damn! Four years of following this game, and still not a single sex scene! (Once with the husband in the shower, that too years ago, doesn't count).

2. My question is, if Sophia still doesn't go beyond handjobs then what's the point of accumulating the 100/1000 points for being a hotwife and all the choices ppl have been making for 7 years?

3. FUCK animations!!! This isn't a big production house, so why bother with animations and make the progression of the game even slower than it already was??? And honestly, ppl play this game for the story, and I'm sure 99% of them would agree to remove the animations and speed up the game development!

4. And the WORST of all: Creating all these side stories for just a scene after years and with the intend of not finishing most of them is just awful.

I'm done following this game tbh. Maybe I would come back in years to see Sophia promoting herself to giving blowjobs!

P.S.: Sorry to take your time, I know how much that sucks all thanks to this game!

3.20 star(s) 470 Votes