crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Offtopic, but played apm new update,
Much better than this bullshit,

Am addicted to awam , but now i think i can switch
“APM” isn’t familiar to me, though I suppose that’s ultimately a good thing. If I knew every abbreviation that was ever mentioned on this site, that would probably be my sign that it’s time to talk to someone.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Even the best renders ever made wouldn't make up for a dragging on story with no sex after 1 year, let alone 7. And now even the renders went downhill. FLUSHHHH!!!!

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
Same ... APM and corrupted hearts became my new VN choice...better storyline in same genre and better scenes. Renders are high quality in AWAM no doubt ..but yea story and scene wise those 2 are better.
In the past I placed APM (A Perfect Marriage, as some users don't not know the abbreviation) and AWAM on the very top of my list of games. Today the latter is falling down... well, I don't like to complain too much; it's still interesting in some way. But not 'top of class' anymore.

And Corrupted Hearts... well, some time ago I would say that it was at least one level below AWAM. Today I am not sure. Pity.

Reactions: jonnybravo11

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
- Update 6.13.24 12:33pm UTC

This is for those who are curious about the numbers. Although the voting has little to no impact on how L&P continues to design its AV.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IMG_2683.png
ENOUGH FROM DYLAN AND ELLIE!

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
- Update 6.13.24 12:33pm UTC

This is for those who are curious about the numbers. Although the voting has little to no impact on how L&P continues to design its AV.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn apostles are owning sam ..it's crazy!!

Last edited:
Reactions: mexican22
3.20 star(s) 477 Votes