(M RAJJI)

Oct 10, 2023
This should give you some insight into L&P's thoughts on this event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1719092114041.png dark-knight.gif

I don't believe that this L&P really has any intention of completing this game one day. He is just wasting time by opening up new storylines for unpopular characters. He is also making us lose interest in this game. Even patreon members don't want to see such unpopular characters with sophia. So if L&P really intended to complete this game he would have removed some unpopular characters from the game to save him at least a few years. isn't it ?:unsure::sneaky:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
View attachment 3762570 View attachment 3762575

I don't believe that this L&P really has any intention of completing this game one day. He is just wasting time by opening up new storylines for unpopular characters. He is also making us lose interest in this game. Even patreon members don't want to see such unpopular characters with sophia. So if L&P really intended to complete this game he would have removed some unpopular characters from the game to save him at least a few years. isn't it ?:unsure::sneaky:
L&P has made it clear over the years he doesn't care what anyone else wants, including patrons. Of course there is a rather large cult that still absolutely loves anything he does and anyone who doesn't like it is a hater or rat.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
L&P has made it clear over the years he doesn't care what anyone else wants, including patrons. Of course there is a rather large cult that still absolutely loves anything he does and anyone who doesn't like it is a hater or rat.

You almost stated it correct. LP does only care of his 7k every month. And else? Not a thing in the world. I still like the game, watch what comes along. Lesbian or not but cares shit about his Patreons. As long as they pay his bill.

After 250 renders he will take 2 weeks holiday because his computer rigs are sooooo tired. But he gets away with it. This is the most amazing story of my life.

And to be honest? I will be coming back here to read all this super stories! It keeps getting stranger and stranger. But I thank all the paying Patroens. Because without them there will be no game.

But........ Who is the idiot?

THAAAAAAAANKS!

:love::love:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
You almost stated it correct. LP does only care of his 7k every month. And else? Not a thing in the world. I still like the game, watch what comes along. Lesbian or not but cares shit about his Patreons. As long as they pay his bill.

After 250 renders he will take 2 weeks holiday because his computer rigs are sooooo tired. But he gets away with it. This is the most amazing story of my life.

And to be honest? I will be coming back here to read all this super stories! It keeps getting stranger and stranger. But I thank all the paying Patroens. Because without them there will be no game.

But........ Who is the idiot?

THAAAAAAAANKS!

:love::love:
I stopped playing years ago because it's all teasing no action. I hate teasing.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There won't be an abandoned tag anytime soon. His Patreon is stable and he's making lots of money. The only way for this to get an abandoned tag is if L&P suffers from a heartattack or if people stop supporting him. With the change to much more lewd content in every single update, his Patreon will likely only go up as unfortunately most people don't care too much about a good story.
I don't think it's quite true that his Patreon is stable. That his number of Patreons is stable, and whatever dissatisfied Patreons leave are replaced by new ones, I don't believe is in doubt. But that support is a house of cards, and as soon as Patreon gets fed up enough by complaints to cancel his account will end the game.

Which would suck. Taking out the requirement to be playing the Dylan route, the lesbian version of the Ellie event I think works quite well, at least for those on the Jules path. That Ellie is quite academic is a small but important part of her appeal. I'm just hoping that there'll be enough Ellie content before that happens, say, the end of PD16. And that Ellie can take Jules to the Prom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
IMO, the best approach L&P could take going forward is to focus on the main story paths ie.
1) Sophia
2) Dylan
3) Ellie
4) Sam
5) Patricia

Once those are done, L&P could do all the other paths as DLC.
By 1), do you mean the GW path? Whilst it's unpopular, it's still one of the main routes.

fapzoner69018

Jul 1, 2023
Isn't it quite weird that it hasn't been a month since 0.201 and the renders are at 55% already

It's either 0.205 is just 3 min of usual teasing or one of a rare opportunity for us to enjoy a decent non-lesbo update after only 2 months or even less.

Reactions: Vanq and MixQQ

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Isn't it quite weird that it hasn't been a month since 0.201 and the renders are at 55% already
Depends entirely on how big the event is. It's mainly the Dylan events that have been getting excessively big. What takes L&P 700-800 renders for a Dylan event like the end of PD13, only takes him about 140 for the Ellie shower on PD12.
It's either 0.205 is just 3 min of usual teasing or one of a rare opportunity for us to enjoy a decent non-lesbo update after only 2 months or even less.
That depends entirely on what you consider a "decent non-lesbo update". I'm still waiting for one to pique my interest.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
These other devs are they

These other devs are they working alone?
Its not just the amount of characters that he has in the game that are the problem as he could drop both side jobs and it would not make any difference to the release speed as L&P himself is the problem.
He has tried band aid solutions to try and speed things up but they failed and now he is fast tracking certain storylines.
How many of these other games put in the detail that L&P does in his game?
This game started out great with prt1 (even with all its problems) but then he wanted a steam version/a new Sophia/Dylan while his game was still on going,crazy.
The quality is the difference, finding a helper is hard if he wants to keep his salary, I'm sure he can find someone but will L&P be satisfied with his work I think not.

3.20 star(s) 477 Votes