Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Your last statement seemed kind of harsh and your overall comment brought a question up in my mind. I know that you don't care for shota but here's my question. If the scene involved loli, would you be as tempted to report L&P?
I have no issues with shota per se, or at least boys above the age of consent engaging in sexual activities. But the boys are clearly and intentionally below that. If I had a problem with shota, I would have reported the game because of Dylan.
If I had a problem with loli, I probably would have reported the game because of Jules and Emma.

Reactions: BillieKimochi

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I have no issues with shota per se, or at least boys above the age of consent engaging in sexual activities. But the boys are clearly and intentionally below that. If I had a problem with shota, I would have reported the game because of Dylan.
If I had a problem with loli, I probably would have reported the game because of Jules and Emma.
________________________________++++++++++++++++______________________________________________

The problem I have with the "tutoring" side job is it doesn't belong in the game nor the old folks home side job... worst... from my point of view there is just no working plausibility with either of them. The only thing I got out of those side jobs is watching the trainwreck of a plot and seeing how the developer painted themselves in a corner with it and blew it with the last scenes how to fix the plausibility problem they created

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

At the end, a bit of stretching together in some more private atmosphere.

1719734643382.png

Of course, Vicky has to take care of her client again, leaving Sophia and DeShawn alone one more time.

1719734671838.png
I would appreciate it if this teaser is not shared. Also not as a pixelated version! Thank you.

Last edited:

l0v3rman

Mar 1, 2019

At the end, a bit of stretching together in some more private atmosphere.

View attachment 3784207

Of course, Vicky has to take care of her client again, leaving Sophia and DeShawn alone one more time.

View attachment 3784210
All these teasers are cringy & lacking ideas.
What should happen to save this average blue ball update?

3.20 star(s) 476 Votes