PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 3777595

Vicky also checks on them from time to time, helps out with ideas and makes sure they are doing the exercises correctly.
I'm sure she'll end up with her tits in her face and feel his cock between her legs.
Vicky will say something and Sophia will have to choose whether to remove herself and stop or blush

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
"Reading the room" does raise an interesting point, in that, as someone that enjoys the Lesbian route, in a forum of peeps that largely is those that enjoy straight content, I, and a lot of others, have been largely quiet.

The only reason I speak up when I do is when someone asserts that there are no lesbian fans (which is blatantly false if Ellie's popularity is anything to go by), or when someone tries to assert their particular kink onto the game, particularly when it endangers my favourite storyline, like the 2nd side job. And I'm trying hard not to kink-shame, but I honestly believe the 2nd side job is a risk to the entire game. It risks everyone, and those that are pushing for it are a danger to the game itself. Only reason I haven't reported L&P is I want to see PD16.
I actually enjoy both straight and lesbian content.

I'm not interested in anything to do with Logan/Tyler but I recognize that others are.

In general, I support the path choice that we are given even if I am not likely to pursue some of what is currently in development.

What I can't support is Sophia needing 'new characters' given that L&P already has too large a cast and is not making full use of those who already have story line content - and more than Logan/Tyler.

For anyone who reads the character directory and then looks at the speed with which L&P creates content - something has to give.

And it is not giving us more new characters who have not been active in the story.

Logan and Tyler - are already a part of the story and a particular path choice I have no interest in regardless of how popular it is with others.

The 40-year-old Indian neighbor with the 20-year-old bisexual Asian wife who is happy to share her man with a hot white MILF - not so much...

Those are examples of new characters who, however hot the story line and the various sexual permutations might be - they are not currently part of this story, and they are not needed to expand AWAM's horizons.

(Full disclosure for those who are not familiar with AWAM - my example of the Indian husband and Asian wife do not currently exist in AWAM - I was just making a point about unnecessary new characters.)

Cheers!! :coffee:

Edgar_P

Jun 25, 2020
I am already voting and get information before voting.

Aside from this, If I conduct a voting event, I would accept the results even if I didn't like them.
No one should ignore the voices of 2,000 people.

If I conduct a voting event, I will never allow each person to cast three votes, even if I limit the level of voting participants.
If someone casts 3 votes and someone else casts 1 vote, the accuracy of the voting results will be very low. (Someone should try to find out the opinions of non-voters, especially if they are "paid members".)

This voting (L&P) is known as one person, three votes.
- Actually, I already knew about this because it was mentioned a long time ago. (I just wanted additional information.)

This vote clearly shows which characters are popular and which are unpopular. (It has been like that for a very long time.)

However, with the exception of Dylan and Ellie, the popularity of the characters and the proportion of their appearances are not proportional.
- So far, L&P has not been able to convince people why he is holding a voting event.

Patricia, a popular character, has been forgotten for a very long time.
On the other hand, several characters less popular than subway thugs are still guaranteed appearances.

Seeing that you don't understand that I'm raising questions about the reliability of voting, you seem to have no hope.

"I guess that makes you an irresponsible but very horny citizen."
There's a difference between a voting and a poll. This is more of a poll, a survey of what the patreons want. No obligation whatsoever.

Reactions: Hello_heck

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
There's a difference between a voting and a poll. This is more of a poll, a survey of what the patreons want. No obligation whatsoever.
So what do you want to say?

He can ignore it.?
He shouldn't ignore it.?

Yes. I ignored the difference between "voting" and "polls".
Even if I use just one word, the translation tool often translates it into two or three different words. (I am not an English speaker.)

*Even if I say mobile phone or cell, you know it is a cell phone.*

What I am arguing is not the difference between voting and polls, but the issue of reliability of the poll method.

Several people say the poll has no effect on the game and is just entertainment for L&P.
I also said that this poll has no effect on the game and is only used as a way for L&P to justify itself.

But some of his followers say the game follows polls.

Well then I say :

“What you said is wrong. This is the proof. If L&P wants to reflect the results of polls in its games, it must change the way it polls.”

Regardless of whether it's a vote or a poll, if he cares about the opinions of his paying members, he should follow the poll results.
In order for him to follow the poll results, he must change the way he polls.

Did I say something wrong?

If it is a poll rather than a vote, can the opinions of paid members be ignored?
So why does he do polls?

fapzoner69018

Jul 1, 2023
Really? Have seen animations in Eternum?
Yes i did. it sure has smooth movements but the graphics quality is not that impressive compared to AWAM

looks like you don't played a lot of avns here if you consider these animations as "one of the best"
First of all i said one of the best you're assuming that I'm implying that it's the best somehow I can't compare each one per say and conclude which one is on top cuz the style of animation is a main factor which differs through people's taste and preferences but don't deny that the animations in this game aren't top like the christine bj or dylan scene in bathtub with sophia even the last one with ellie it's very high quality and I can't spot one shady or unusual texture or graphic error, not to mention the fact that the way in which it's made is actually quite erotic unlike some other games which despite having fabulous animations the characters seem quite blend and artificial for anyone's taste. And I played a lot of visual novels btw and awam is for me one of the best so far in terms of visual entertainment and I think a lot are just unsatisfied with the time dilation between each update and the lack of consistency from the L£P and they're just trying to put on their anger and frustration by claiming that the quality is getting worse which is not the case and you know it as well. Nothing comes perfect i guess it's impossible to find such a nice quality with consistent alignment.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
First of all i said one of the best you're assuming that I'm implying that it's the best somehow I can't compare each one per say and conclude which one is on top cuz the style of animation is a main factor which differs through people's taste and preferences but don't deny that the animations in this game aren't top like the christine bj or dylan scene in bathtub with sophia even the last one with ellie it's very high quality and I can't spot one shady or unusual texture or graphic error, not to mention the fact that the way in which it's made is actually quite erotic unlike some other games which despite having fabulous animations the characters seem quite blend and artificial for anyone's taste. And I played a lot of visual novels btw and awam is for me one of the best so far in terms of visual entertainment and I think a lot are just unsatisfied with the time dilation between each update and the lack of consistency from the L£P and they're just trying to put on their anger and frustration by claiming that the quality is getting worse which is not the case and you know it as well. Nothing comes perfect i guess it's impossible to find such a nice quality with consistent alignment.

so are you the animator of L&P?

Jan 16, 2024
who cares about this stupid ass update other than those that like lame ass non linear stories that involved interracial/BBC shit everyone else would like to continue the story MAIN FUCKING STORY at that and no dick (outside of hubby for now) is going anywhere near Sophia and the dike/lesbo stuff well that is optional (for me i hate it DESPISE/loathe it) as it is not a dick of any kind going into her and for her being corrupt enough to get donged by anyone outside of hubby that is MAIN LIs well she is an has been for awhile now especially after the dike/lesbo stuff from last update . and this update seems to be playing out to fool everyone into thinking something is going to happen when in fact it will most likely be GW Points and stuff or for GW route i would bank on it as i love being a spoilsport but NOBODY NOBODY will know for 100% certainty one way or the other until the update drops in most likely mid to late July and i would bank on that too but no one will know for certainty until it actually does. but then again that is MY OPINION!

Boobybooba69

May 31, 2022
who cares about this stupid ass update other than those that like lame ass non linear stories that involved interracial/BBC shit everyone else would like to continue the story MAIN FUCKING STORY at that and no dick (outside of hubby for now) is going anywhere near Sophia and the dike/lesbo stuff well that is optional (for me i hate it DESPISE/loathe it) as it is not a dick of any kind going into her and for her being corrupt enough to get donged by anyone outside of hubby that is MAIN LIs well she is an has been for awhile now especially after the dike/lesbo stuff from last update . and this update seems to be playing out to fool everyone into thinking something is going to happen when in fact it will most likely be GW Points and stuff or for GW route i would bank on it as i love being a spoilsport but NOBODY NOBODY will know for 100% certainty one way or the other until the update drops in most likely mid to late July and i would bank on that too but no one will know for certainty until it actually does. but then again that is MY OPINION!
Man your ball has become blue for only 5 months

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam
3.20 star(s) 476 Votes