Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
There is hardly any NTR in this game, at least not yet. And the blackmailing path is completely avoidable after a bit, although it shouldn't be. The familial action has nothing to do with Aiden's blackmailing. It is following its own path. Don't know what game are you playing. So far, nobody except Aiden, Neil(although there was mute consent from Sophia) and those thugs at the station has forced themselves on Sophia. The scenes with Don Morello's brother(ig) happened with Sophia's consent as well. Are you sure you are playing the same game as others?
There are only 3 scenes in this game where Dylan at least touches on the subject of vourierism, but NTR is not here at all
The game even has Dylan's cuckold points :ROFLMAO: since he called it out of stupidity and ignorance of the term
Moreover, you could say that about NTR, if Dylan knew about his mom's adventures, and we saw the events from his perspective, but there is no such thing at all practically, Sophia told about how she lost her virginity and that's it
Even this scene, it's not NTR, it's just a sneak peek
day20_new_hairstyles 232.jpeg

Last edited:

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
Are you sure you are playing the same game as others?
Most likely, he is playing for mc, imagines her as his mom lol, this is the only option in which this game becomes NTR :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
I have nothing against the guy who wrote above, it's just that there is no NTR at all in this game.
This does not mean that this will not happen in the future, for example, Dylan will find out about Aidan's blackmail, we will watch through binoculars the pranks of his mother with Sam and so on, then we can say there is a topic here, but so far there is 0 content with this

Reactions: LSC82 and Gogo1236

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
He could make it worth $100. It patrons pay for it...
hes definitely testing something where he could possibly start it at 100 and trickle it down to where it should be because hes always saying not to spoil these. it just means that we'll have to wait extra couple days to see what the spoiler is

Prin00

Oct 22, 2021
Most likely, he is playing for mc, imagines her as his mom lol, this is the only option in which this game becomes NTR :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
I have nothing against the guy who wrote above, it's just that there is no NTR at all in this game.
This does not mean that this will not happen in the future, for example, Dylan will find out about Aidan's blackmail, we will watch through binoculars the pranks of his mother with Sam and so on, then we can say there is a topic here, but so far there is 0 content with this
To be honest I don't know much about NTR, as far as i know it means "cheating" and well we wouldn't be playing these games if there's no cheating at all.

Like i said whatever NTR actually means I'm okay with it, and yeah I can completely avoid interactions with other males.

What i was concerned with that if Sophia doesn't comply with Aiden's blackmailing she has to send Dylan to boaring school, and from there I can't progress on Dylan's path so many event missed.

Maybe i was playing it wrong please let me know if that was the case.

Reactions: Lust & nipple

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
To be honest I don't know much about NTR, as far as i know it means "cheating" and well we wouldn't be playing these games if there's no cheating at all.

Like i said whatever NTR actually means I'm okay with it, and yeah I can completely avoid interactions with other males.

What i was concerned with that if Sophia doesn't comply with Aiden's blackmailing she has to send Dylan to boaring school, and from there I can't progress on Dylan's path so many event missed.

Maybe i was playing it wrong please let me know if that was the case.
Oh I don't remember since I played part 1 a long time ago, there is a walkthrough on page 1, moreover in part 2 you will be able to stop blackmailing Aiden, it is one of the solutions in the game, That way the blackmail will be stopped and you can continue Dylan's route
(I just wouldn't want to spoiler).
You just don't really understand the term NTR, I was just pointing that out, have a good game;)

Reactions: Prin00

Prin00

Oct 22, 2021
Oh I don't remember since I played part 1 a long time ago, there is a walkthrough on page 1, moreover in part 2 you will be able to stop blackmailing Aiden, it is one of the solutions in the game, That way the blackmail will be stopped and you can continue Dylan's route
(I just wouldn't want to spoiler).
You just don't really understand the term NTR, I was just pointing that out, have a good game;)
Yeah I actually don't know about NTR, anyway thanks for the explanation I think I'll try it again.

Reactions: Lust & nipple
3.20 star(s) 470 Votes