Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
If you're referring to Mr Bennett, you can pretty much give up on ever seeing that in the game. Even if he fully intends on continuing that storyline, the ultimatum he gives Sophia isn't due until playable day 17 at the earliest, and at the rate L&P's producing content, that could easily be around 5-6 years away. And that's being optimistic.

But, that's pretty much moot. L&P's already put in place a way for Sophia to just give Mr Bennett both middle fingers, with little effort on her part, so you can safely assume that Mr Bennett's path is as good as dead.

He was on shaky ground to begin with.
No, i mean the two students who were blackmailing her, but since its all in the same content route i think this also apply to them

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
But, look it this way. Yes the game is derailed. Dev is making big amounts of money knowing the game is derailed. There are as we speak 147.055 posts from which 139.000 are people telling about this, just adding bytes to the site.

I am playing the game from the start and still do. But telling how bad it is and making that you have to scroll through pages of the same isn't gonna help.

The only winner is the dev. shoveling dollars to his saving account.

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
The level of entitlement on this forum :FacePalm:

Stuff being posted for free and ppl still cry. L&P posts the schedule of when to expect more steamy stuff, but people still complain.
He delivers 200+ renders in an update - not good enough because they expect 2500+ to be delivered in 3 weeks.

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Now, what kind of amazing content did this teaser show, which he wants with all her might not to be leaked anywhere?!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Sonny86

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

Stuff being posted for free and ppl still cry. L&P posts the schedule of when to expect more steamy stuff, but people still complain.
He delivers 200+ renders in an update - not good enough because they expect 2500+ to be delivered in 3 weeks.
Why are you crying here?
Go to Patreon and support him financially and stay in peace.

Don't you have any money?
Or was your support for him a lie?

And if you did your homework, you should say why your answer was wrong.

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Why are you crying here?
Go to Patreon and support him financially and stay in peace.

Don't you have any money?
Or was your support for him a lie?

And if you did your homework, you should say why your answer was wrong.
Hello again.
Yes it is me who is crying. Haha. I missed you :)

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023

Who the fuck cares about the renders when after 7 goddamn motherfucking years it's still a big bowl of nothing when it comes to any action? Has her pussy even made an appearance? A game that was an actual nun simulator could have seen more action by now! L & P should get an award:
1720191737987.png

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
L&P has told you exactly how long it is going to be before you see any action. There was a post somewhere here, that contains every event planned out.
Go, enjoy other games and come back in a year or two. Is not like you are loosing money on the title, are you?

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
L&P has told you exactly how long it is going to be before you see any action. There was a post somewhere here, that contains every event planned out.
Go, enjoy other games and come back in a year or two. Is not like you are loosing money on the title, are you?
I stopped playing this ish years ago. Can't believe anyone is dumb enough to pay for the biggest blueball fest ever made. Literally the most boring game ever made, in any genre.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
And yet here you are lol
Laughing at the ones still being milked or even bothering with it for free. I actually supported until it was clear it was the extreme sport version of blueballing. Also, warning anyone who might look that it's a nothing where it comes to what people are looking for. Since this game bad ratings are generally not allowed...

3.20 star(s) 469 Votes