tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Seven of the above eight events included Dylan getting jealous because of Sam and Sophia’s interaction or what Sam sees or says about her. This went away when Dylan and Sam stopped being in the same events with Sophia, once Sam started making out with Sophia and suckling on her naked breasts, and Dylan started making out with Sophia and suckling her naked breasts and getting a hand job from her. I don’t know why the story changed or remember what the dev had to say about it. But as far as I can recall there aren’t any upcoming events that feature both Sam and Dylan.

In the eighth event, the soccer event, Dylan gets angry when another player, Darnell, makes crude comments about Sophia in front of Dylan and the rest of the team. I don’t follow the points or look at the game code, but as I recall Dylan will get a “cDylan” (cuck Dylan) point if he chooses to remain silent about his anger. There are people here that know way more than me about the points.

Don’t quote me on this but I think the dev has agreed that calling this Dylan path a “cuck” path isn’t the correct term, that it’s more of a voyeur fetish. But the code name is stuck in the game. If any of the above Sam events gave out “cDylan” points I’m not aware of it.

The other event from Part 1 related to this is when Dylan overheard Sophia flirting with Mr. Murray the withered old mailman. Dyan had a conversation with Sophia about it in the ensuing car ride. As I recall, Dylan was neither angry about the flirting nor acted aroused by it. He just seemed curious. He MAY have gotten a “cDylan” point for that but I’m not sure.

And then there is the event in Part 2 which I presume you are alluding to, where Dylan sees Devon leering at Sophia’s exposed breasts in the salon. This is where Dylan has an epiphany when he gets aroused for the first time seeing another guy perving on his exposed mom. And then in the car ride home, Dylan silently wonders if his mom might have exposed herself to Devon deliberately, and vows to find out how far his mom would go with other men.

But since then, there have been no other scenes involving Dylan watching other men interacting sexually with Sophia. There have been a few opportunities in recent events for “cDylan” activity, but nothing was written. As I recall, the dev suggested that there may just be a few renders here and there dealing with this. But I don’t recall what was specifically said now.

And don’t get me involved in the “NTR” scrap. I still don’t know exactly what it means, and it seems like nobody in the world knows exactly what it means but it causes brawls for some reason.
I agree with you that the CDylan tag is incorrect.
And I don't think there was a voyeurism fetish there.

As you said, Dylan was never satisfied or sexually aroused in that situation.

This is more of the NTR genre, but it's not even NTR because Sophia was never owned by Dylan.

For L&P, the abyss is Internet search.
For L&P, hardcore is a kiss.
For L&P, spanking is touch.

L&P tends to over-hype things and misuse words.

fapzoner69018

Jul 1, 2023
Since the production is going unusually fast i hope it spices up in this update. Could it be finished in mid July? (Probably not) Most likely he'll come up with a random excuse about the translator not being there or some coding struggle and it'll be released in the 3rd week of July (best case scenario) if not in the end of July

I don't get it. Isn't it too soon for this level of developement? By this rate he would have to release the update in the middle of the month.
Nuuh he'll do that stupid release schedule and he'll wait for an additional week and make an excuse about the translator or smthn along the way and it'll be postponed to the end of the month

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Since the production is going unusually fast i hope it spices up in this update. Could it be finished in mid July? (Probably not) Most likely he'll come up with a random excuse about the translator not being there or some coding struggle and it'll be released in the 3rd week of July (best case scenario) if not in the end of July

Nuuh he'll do that stupid release schedule and he'll wait for an additional week and make an excuse about the translator or smthn along the way and it'll be postponed to the end of the month
It doesn't seem fast at all to me. only the animation is fast: which means that L&P is doing it alone with a loop of simple images edited with daz

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
Seven of the above eight events included Dylan getting jealous because of Sam and Sophia’s interaction or what Sam sees or says about her. This went away when Dylan and Sam stopped being in the same events with Sophia, once Sam started making out with Sophia and suckling on her naked breasts, and Dylan started making out with Sophia and suckling her naked breasts and getting a hand job from her. I don’t know why the story changed or remember what the dev had to say about it. But as far as I can recall there aren’t any upcoming events that feature both Sam and Dylan.

In the eighth event, the soccer event, Dylan gets angry when another player, Darnell, makes crude comments about Sophia in front of Dylan and the rest of the team. I don’t follow the points or look at the game code, but as I recall Dylan will get a “cDylan” (cuck Dylan) point if he chooses to remain silent about his anger. There are people here that know way more than me about the points.

Don’t quote me on this but I think the dev has agreed that calling this Dylan path a “cuck” path isn’t the correct term, that it’s more of a voyeur fetish. But the code name is stuck in the game. If any of the above Sam events gave out “cDylan” points I’m not aware of it.

The other event from Part 1 related to this is when Dylan overheard Sophia flirting with Mr. Murray the withered old mailman. Dyan had a conversation with Sophia about it in the ensuing car ride. As I recall, Dylan was neither angry about the flirting nor acted aroused by it. He just seemed curious. He MAY have gotten a “cDylan” point for that but I’m not sure.

And then there is the event in Part 2 which I presume you are alluding to, where Dylan sees Devon leering at Sophia’s exposed breasts in the salon. This is where Dylan has an epiphany when he gets aroused for the first time seeing another guy perving on his exposed mom. And then in the car ride home, Dylan silently wonders if his mom might have exposed herself to Devon deliberately, and vows to find out how far his mom would go with other men.

But since then, there have been no other scenes involving Dylan watching other men interacting sexually with Sophia. There have been a few opportunities in recent events for “cDylan” activity, but nothing was written. As I recall, the dev suggested that there may just be a few renders here and there dealing with this. But I don’t recall what was specifically said now.

And don’t get me involved in the “NTR” scrap. I still don’t know exactly what it means, and it seems like nobody in the world knows exactly what it means but it causes brawls for some reason.
the club scene is still, but that's something to check out, there's some points cuck, I think.
(Sophia's memories, and something about the club itself.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah I forgot about the delivery guy and there was this other thing in part 1, like a conversation about "mom the whole school likes you, all the boys are talking about you" something like that and Sofia started fantasizing about a gangbang :ROFLMAO: he made his mom think dirty things. :devilish:
Day17_12_146_Sophia_thinks_about_the_dirty_fantasies_of_the_guys.jpg

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Is he actually moving slow? Considering the amount of updates we’ve had this year, I think he’s done a fair job. Will someone compare it to the previous years pls
Sophia woke up, went to the Sauna and is now getting a workout in. Effectively two events (Sauna with two versions + Gym) taking 7 months with hardlly any story progression.

~20% of 1 PD, 17 PD's to go (50 years left). This year had, so far, ~480 renders. The next release is supposed to have around 220-250 renders. 220 renders and a release at the end of July would mean ~3.6 renders/day. 250 renders would end up being ~4 renders/day. Meaning L&P will go into August with 700-730 renders total and 5 months left until the year is over.

At that pace, this one PD will probably take close to 3 years of development compared to the 2 years and 2 months that PD13 took and he's once again very likely to produce less overall renders/year. This project's been going for almost 7 years now, and he's at a point where ONE ingame day takes him about 40% of the total development time this project had so far.

So, uhm, you tell me. Is he moving slow?

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019

1720263112285.png

3.20 star(s) 469 Votes