Jan 3, 2019
It's the internet. Hope it gets it back but he needs to listen to people who dont like the new version of Sophia boobs are fine the face is bad those eyes is a problem
Well, yes, as if justified criticism, it's such a trifle, it's the Internet!))) And you would prefer to wait for years, what the author did earlier is faster, but as soon as his PC became more powerful and there seems to be a team, and updates are coming out slower and less)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
And, thus starts the journey of this once great game, towards abandonment. Baby steps. Feel bad for patrons who would have subscribed only recently.
Personally, I consider the Yoga event the beginning of the end, when Dylan got his own POV. At least for me, that was when he started to focus on what a select group of fans wanted, and not on the story as advertised.

But I think the nails are going in the coffin.
Oh has L&P Pissed off patreon ? What was the sub fiures last at? I seen 1k something

Does L&P have an account on here to update people as i would be pissed as a sub giving money start of July to see it now removed
Yes L&P has an account on here. His "Last Seen" is even more often in this thread.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
So the game site is gone and sophia ended up without sex damn!! What's the reason?? Patreon got pissed off or his own members complained?

Kilrun25

Dec 27, 2022
So the game site is gone and sophia ended up without sex damn!! What's the reason?? Patreon got pissed off or his own members complained?
I think his best option is to move the support to onlyfans, they allow everything on their and it’s easily accessible with his tier plan. Plus I also don’t think this hiccup with patreon will pause development, he will just announce somewhere that he’s moved platform

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor

Kilrun25

Dec 27, 2022
Only a Paid member upset with L&P will do such a thing. Also Patreon might have continued to monitor his page and some comments from his Patreons or his comments might have caused this to happen.
He did have to remove a few comments which referenced things patreon don’t like, so most likely they were still watching his profile

Reactions: dan_roger69

dianish86

Jan 20, 2019
Well, yes, as if justified criticism, it's such a trifle, it's the Internet!))) And you would prefer to wait for years, what the author did earlier is faster, but as soon as his PC became more powerful and there seems to be a team, and updates are coming out slower and less)
So it seems that no one forces you to play and pay

3.20 star(s) 469 Votes