tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
First he started making progress twice as fast which didn't make any sense, now his page is removed. Could there be some connection?
He disappointed his Patrons for some reason and had to temporarily hide the link on the F95zone in the aftermath.

It was reported that the reason was that some of his Patrons did not receive immediate downloads from him, and I thought so too, but now I think that may not have been the case.

He gave up regular vacations and attempted to shorten his update period.

I think this could have been the hint.
Complaints about poor content or complaints about the update period.

If his Patreon account is permanently shut down, it will likely be because he failed to address these complaints from his Patrons.
(Of course, the direct reason would be Patreon's rules, but if he got reported again by his Patrons)

I don't like spitting on people who are already down, but he should have listened to people's complaints.

I've said a lot, but I'll hold back now so as not to start a fire.

However, when I mistakenly thought that the game was over after Part 1, I was disappointed but satisfied at the same time. (It was fresh back then.)
But now I don't feel anything. (Because the game is broken now.)

In the end, everyone, including his fanatics, was left empty-handed.
(I asked many times, “What do you have in your hands now?”)

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
L&P should have done, a long time ago, something like 'If you want to support me through paypal, support me in patreon. If you can support me through other means, support me in subscribestar'.

Reactions: BillieKimochi

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
He disappointed his Patrons for some reason and had to temporarily hide the link on the F95zone in the aftermath.

It was reported that the reason was that some of his Patrons did not receive immediate downloads from him, and I thought so too, but now I think that may not have been the case.

He gave up regular vacations and attempted to shorten his update period.

I think this could have been the hint.
Complaints about poor content or complaints about the update period.

If his Patreon account is permanently shut down, it will likely be because he failed to address these complaints from his Patrons.
(Of course, the direct reason would be Patreon's rules, but if he got reported again by his Patrons)

I don't like spitting on people who are already down, but he should have listened to people's complaints.

I've said a lot, but I'll hold back now so as not to start a fire.

However, when I mistakenly thought that the game was over after Part 1, I was disappointed but satisfied at the same time. (It was fresh back then.)
But now I don't feel anything. (Because the game is broken now.)

In the end, everyone, including his fanatics, was left empty-handed.
(I asked many times, “What do you have in your hands now?”)
The big problem is Lp setup. If a new person joins patreon they will download DOL and we all know that's not really anything. Then to get access to awam-game.com is another issue that comes with delays to get the password. Lp basically created his own rat nest by worrying and the f95 rats.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Personally, I consider the Yoga event the beginning of the end, when Dylan got his own POV. At least for me, that was when he started to focus on what a select group of fans wanted, and not on the story as advertised.

But I think the nails are going in the coffin.

Yes L&P has an account on here. His "Last Seen" is even more often in this thread.
I enjoyed this event but I agree with you, it should've been from Sophia's perspective.

I know that. This isn't the first time he's had problems with Patreon. I'm trying to remember the previous time, and what content was being released.
I have no idea what it was but I presume Dylan and Ellie have been aged up from the start may have had something to do with it. There has to be a reason why L&P aged them up, they certainly were younger looking at one point, Dylan's new haircut did wonders and even Ellie noticed him more.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
L&P should have done, a long time ago, something like 'If you want to support me through paypal, support me in patreon. If you can support me through other means, support me in subscribestar'.
He really didn't plan ahead incase of a complete fallout, which was only a matter of time. No Twitter or any social media platform linked to his Patreon page to communicate incase shit hits the fan. Sure he has Discord, but there's apparently not many people either. An E-mail address is the only thing for most of his subscribers to reach him now I guess. Dude is stuck in the late 90's.

He could put up a massive disclaimer on his website including Twitter and Instagram accounts, Subscribestar and Discord links as that website is probably where most of his Patreon supporters would check now unless they heard of F95. That's atleast what I would do if I was a clueless supporter.

I'm really not expecting much from L&P, but he should have been aware of the fact that he needs a plan B as Patreon has always been a walk on thin ice. Most of his supporters could have followed him for years on twitter/insta, making it easy to communicate with the fanbase he has. But instead there's an E-mail address and a Discord server not many people have access to. lol

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
He really didn't plan ahead incase of a complete fallout, which was only a matter of time. No Twitter or any social media platform linked to his Patreon page to communicate incase shit hits the fan. Sure he has Discord, but there's apparently not many people either. An E-mail address is the only thing for most of his subscribers to reach him now I guess. Dude is stuck in the late 90's.

He could put up a massive disclaimer on his website including Twitter and Instagram accounts, Subscribestar and Discord links as that website is probably where most of his Patreon supporters would check now unless they heard of F95. That's atleast what I would do if I was a clueless supporter.

I'm really not expecting much from L&P, but he should have been aware of the fact that he needs a plan B as Patreon has always been a walk on thin ice. Most of his supporters could have followed him for years on twitter/insta, making it easy to communicate with the fanbase he has. But instead there's an E-mail address and a Discord server not many people have access to. lol
He built his online presence using the same good practices he used for building his team :KEK:

zsetgzaeftg

Feb 16, 2024
There is a solution ! Remove the secondary character Sophia Parkers from the scenes and rename the game "a passiv wife and passiv mother"

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

It's almost as if the game succeeded despite his best efforts. How many times have people in this thread raised reasonable concerns about various aspects of his approach to business? And did anything ever change? It's almost as if it wasn't important to ever make real changes. After seven years, that's really the only conclusion you can draw; for some reason L&P never thought it was important to change his approach to business.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
It's almost as if the game succeeded despite his best efforts. How many times have people in this thread raised reasonable concerns about various aspects of his approach to business? And did anything ever change? It's almost as if it wasn't important to ever make real changes. After seven years, that's really the only conclusion you can draw; for some reason L&P never thought it was important to change his approach to business.
The genius perfectionist knows better, aight? :sneaky:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

I say below with full expectation that L&P Patreon page will return.

I agree with you, L&P really should've had plans A, B, C and D.

There is a reason why I don't use Patreon. They're notorious for striking stuff down after essentially being built on adult entertainment.

Heck, even Only Fans tried to do the same and change their platform. They didn't because of the massive negative press they received for trying to do it. I reached out to Only Fans years ago and asked if I could put my own VN up and they acted ignorant in reply, they didn't outright say no but I certainly got the impression they weren't eager about it.

Sites like Patreon and Onlyfans will always frown against "certain content" as their investors, and payment providers will always hassle them for it. People on F95 might be OK with it but investors and payment providers have the power to dictate what can and can't be done, it sucks but that is the way it is.

I almost guarantee Subscribe-Star will do the same at some point, although I would like to be wrong about that and I am surprised Steam allows it.

All of this is why my own story has step relations and there is no doubt that decision hurt my VN. It is the same thing if I decide to do a story like AWAM after my current one, it will be step-related as well but doubt that be as popular as AWAM or other novels and probably why I find something else to do.

Of course, I never do Shota but I have never seen the side job as Shota, unlike some around here and I presume this is why the L&P page has been temporarily removed, or does anyone know if it was permanently removed?

Reactions: yourmomma

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I say below with full expectation that L&P Patreon page will return.

I agree with you, L&P really should've had plans A, B, C and D.

There is a reason why I don't use Patreon. They're notorious for striking stuff down after essentially being built on adult entertainment.

Heck, even Only Fans tried to do the same and change their platform. They didn't because of the massive negative press they received for trying to do it. I reached out to Only Fans years ago and asked if I could put my own VN up and they acted ignorant in reply, they didn't outright say no but I certainly got the impression they weren't eager about it.

Sites like Patreon and Onlyfans will always frown against "certain content" as their investors, and payment providers will always hassle them for it. People on F95 might be OK with it but investors and payment providers have the power to dictate what can and can't be done, it sucks but that is the way it is.

I almost guarantee Subscribe-Star will do the same at some point, although I would like to be wrong about that and I am surprised Steam allows it.

All of this is why my own story has step relations and there is no doubt that decision hurt my VN. It is the same thing if I decide to do a story like AWAM after my current one, it will be step-related as well but doubt that be as popular as AWAM or other novels and probably why I find something else to do.

Of course, I never do Shota but I have never seen the side job as Shota, unlike some around here and I presume this is why the L&P page has been temporarily removed, or does anyone know if it was permanently removed?
I could be wrong, but I believe step-relations aren't allowed either.

Reactions: Notretsam

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I could be wrong, but I believe step-relations aren't allowed either.
yeah, you are right but a case can be made for step relations, not for straight-up incest.

"if it isn't incest before they become related, it's not incest after they become related."

3.20 star(s) 469 Votes