PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Mmmh i sent a message to L&P about the ban and he told that it's ONLY because a mod here refused to remove the link to Patreon. Truth ? Or another mighty lie ?
If i remember the email he got they talked about something else
200w.gif

remind him of this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
They didn't find out the existence of AWAM with the link but far before. But the link created an ""official"" link between AWAM and Patreon. That's a problem.
Yeah so if that's the case, L&P can only blame himself for creating content with underage characters and incest. Otherwise none of this would have been an issue. Can't blame F95 for it. They provided a link, L&P provided content against Patreon's rules.

I mean... I think we all can agree that it was only a matter of time. The fact he's got away with it for 7 years is crazy tho. lol

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
DM's between L&P and Patreon and L&P the Forum mod.

Edit:
Also that email is a cookie cutter message they use.
Haven't seen any DM's so I can't really comment on it. And yes, the E-mail isn't exactly written by hand. Have seen a bunch of those in other threads.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Don't remember where I have seen these but they were 100% true.
I believe staff commented on this stuff in AWAM's offtopic thread, but I missed out on all the fun more or less and didn't wanna catch up on like 10 pages or whatever. Should still be there tho.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
No he's not. I saw the DM posted somewhere. It really is all due to the Patreon link and the forum reinstating it and refusing to take down again.
nope, that didn't help but the below quote from Alley-Cat shows the message that L&P posted on his discord, it was one of many screenshots in his discord of him talking about what happened.

Apparently this is why AWAM was dropped,
View attachment 3820229

I note nothing about the speed of development, lesbian content, or the look of Sophia's face
In my opinion, he's just lying to blame F95, as always. They may have connected the dots through F95 as L&P was distributing DoL on Patreon, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what he did behind their backs. So L&P is trying to blame the link when in reality he can only blame himself for developing a game involving incest and underage characters which is simply against Patreon's ToS.

Patreon just had to act on it. It's like a shopkeeper selling drugs under the table. Can't just ignore it if found out.
He is not lying, he did state that F95 removed and then readded his patreon link on the screenshots we saw of his discord (they been deleted now). At that time they were posted in this thread, his patreon link was still added to this thread, its gone now.

However, you're correct that is not why he got banned as it has been shown several times now, the above quote from Alley_Cat shows why.

The reason why L&P is blaming F95 is not so much F95 itself, it's a member of F95 who has probably reported AWAM. Something I've said all along, there are over 7,391 pages and all of them have complaints about L&P and AWAM.

It doesn't take much to report someone on Patreon, you need an account and have access to a post on his page. Most Patreon accounts will have posts available for free but I can't say for certain that L&P does. Considering how long AWAM has been around, I would guess there would be at least one free post.

If there is one free post available for any Patreon account user, then it doesn't take much for one of his haters here on F95 to sign in to their Patreon account and report him. However, L&P certainly made it easy for someone to do that with how he presented AWAM on Patreon, its more surprising this didn't happen sooner.

Anyway, I don't really see why people still talking about the Patreon ban when it pretty much cut and dry what happened and AWAM will still continue on.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
No he's not. I saw the DM posted somewhere. It really is all due to the Patreon link and the forum reinstating it and refusing to take down again.
The truth will be revealed when we get the next event after Sophia and Vicky's BBC adventure is completed.

If Patreon reinstates the AWAM Patreon page and the Shota boys are present, then your post above has credence.

If Patreon reinstates the AWAM Patreon page and the Shota boys are Not in the next update - Not so much.

Cheers!! :coffee:

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
nope, that didn't help but the below quote from Alley-Cat shows the message that L&P posted on his discord, it was one of many screenshots in his discord of him talking about what happened.

He is not lying, he did state that F95 removed and then readded his patreon link on the screenshots we saw of his discord (they been deleted now). At that time they were posted in this thread, his patreon link was still added to this thread, its gone now.

However, you're correct that is not why he got banned as it has been shown several times now, the above quote from Alley_Cat shows why.

The reason why L&P is blaming F95 is not so much F95 itself, it's a member of F95 who has probably reported AWAM. Something I've said all along, there are over 7,391 pages and all of them have complaints about L&P and AWAM.

It doesn't take much to report someone on Patreon, you need an account and have access to a post on his page. Most Patreon accounts will have posts available for free but I can't say for certain that L&P does. Considering how long AWAM has been around, I would guess there would be at least one free post.

If there is one free post available for any Patreon account user, then it doesn't take much for one of his haters here on F95 to sign in to their Patreon account and report him. However, L&P certainly made it easy for someone to do that with how he presented AWAM on Patreon, its more surprising this didn't happen sooner.

Anyway, I don't really see why people still talking about the Patreon ban when it pretty much cut and dry what happened and AWAM will still continue on.
You have confirmed what I wrote and then started denying. Seriously.
The conspiracy within conspiracy I see here sometimes is mindboggling.

Earlier his account got suspended because of the link to Patreon here. This has been proven as true via shared DMs.
Admin here removed the link but shortly after it got reinstated by another one. Again, proven by DM.
Admin in question refused to remove it again despite multiple requests from L&P. Again DM as evidence + testimony from another admin from here.
Because the link stayed, Patreon had to react as this page directly links DoL (Patreon game) with AWAM, which is against Patreon ToS. Again, there is no question here. All proven with DMs.

Also the original troubles started because some spiteful blueballers from here reported the creator to Patreon, which shun the light on the link to begin with.

This is the story. There is nothing else.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
You have confirmed what I wrote and then started denying. Seriously.
The conspiracy within conspiracy I see here sometimes is mindboggling.

Earlier his account got suspended because of the link to Patreon here. This has been proven as true via shared DMs.
Admin here removed the link but shortly after it got reinstated by another one. Again, proven by DM.
Admin in question refused to remove it again despite multiple requests from L&P. Again DM as evidence + testimony from another admin from here.
Because the link stayed, Patreon had to react as this page directly links DoL (Patreon game) with AWAM, which is against Patreon ToS. Again, there is no question here. All proven with DMs.

Also the original troubles started because some spiteful blueballers from here reported the creator to Patreon, which shun the light on the link to begin with.

This is the story. There is nothing else.
believe what you want; but it was L&P himself who posted on his discord the email received from patreon banning him for shota and incest. Was it a photomontage? I don't think so, I was there

firesword

Mar 22, 2020
believe what you want; but it was L&P himself who posted on his discord the email received from patreon banning him for shota and incest. Was it a photomontage? I don't think so, I was there
There is no denying that his page got banned because of the shota and incest content.

But he got away with the shota and incest part for a long time though. If the f95zone admin had kept his/her ego aside and just removed the link to his patreon as requested, chances are that he would have gotten away with this longer.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Some people wanna act like the link itself is why he's banned. Obviously it's the content connected to that link (as Bibifoc explained aswell), which is content L&P himself created and thus violated Patreon's ToS. The E-mail is pretty clear with that. So yeah, it was shota and incest, and L&P can only blame himself for it.

Wish I could see these DM's because right now I'd have to blindly believe what some people are saying, which I don't like. Also quite curious that they've apparently all been deleted.

Anyway... Nobody knows who did it. Pointing fingers at F95 users is braindead. Patreon surely didn't inform L&P about who or how they got what they needed for the ban either. So yeah, it is what it is.

Reactions: RCC14

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Yeah so if that's the case, L&P can only blame himself for creating content with underage characters and incest. Otherwise none of this would have been an issue. Can't blame F95 for it. They provided a link, L&P provided content against Patreon's rules.

I mean... I think we all can agree that it was only a matter of time. The fact he's got away with it for 7 years is crazy tho. lol
I disagree. Patreon can apply whatever rules they want and ban whoever they want. No problem ... but they are never never never clear in their messages. Never. In all messages I saw (not only for L&P), devs have always to guess what they really want to say or know. They can't just clearly name things. And suddenly you get those lovely unclear messages where you have 48/72 hours to fix things or you'll be banned. It's tiring.

I don't know why they do that but I'm quite sure it's on purpose. I saw messages where devs asked clear questions and answers are really vague. Whoever you talk to. It can't be a coincidence.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I don't understand why people are still discussing about this Patreon ban..what's the point ? It's gone. The likelihood of getting the acc back is very very low. Also if he wants to start again with Pateron he'll have to get permission & make a LOTS of changes in the game starting from - underage looking male & female characters, incest, school setting, using brand names without permission. Eventually this game will start to lose popularity & we may not get a ending..

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I disagree. Patreon can apply whatever rules they want and ban whoever they want. No problem ... but they are never never never clear in their messages. Never. In all messages I saw (not only for L&P), devs have always to guess what they really want to say or know. They can't just clearly name things. And suddenly you get those lovely unclear messages where you have 48/72 hours to fix things or you'll be banned. It's tiring.

I don't know why they do that but I'm quite sure it's on purpose. I saw messages where devs asked clear questions and answers are really vague. Whoever you talk to. It can't be a coincidence.
Pretty clear in L&P's case I'd say. I mean, we can pretend that the 2nd sidejob doesn't exist, we can pretend that all the incest doesn't exist, underage looking characters... Sure, we can do that, or we don't.

I agree that there are cases where it's questionable tho.

Reactions: RCC14
3.20 star(s) 473 Votes