palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Similar situation with Ms. Denvers avn. In that case dev somehow knew who tried to takie him down. Page was suspended for day or two
View attachment 3821027
Questionable that Patreon would give out information on who exactly reported him. Sounds more like he's trying to scare people to do it.

Patreon taking legal action against false reports.. Lmao

They'd prolly need an army of lawyers.

Last edited:

firesword

Mar 22, 2020
Some people wanna act like the link itself is why he's banned. Obviously it's the content connected to that link (as Bibifoc explained aswell), which is content L&P himself created and thus violated Patreon's ToS. The E-mail is pretty clear with that. So yeah, it was shota and incest, and L&P can only blame himself for it.

Wish I could see these DM's because right now I'd have to blindly believe what some people are saying, which I don't like. Also quite curious that they've apparently all been deleted.

Anyway... Nobody knows who did it. Pointing fingers at F95 users is braindead. Patreon surely didn't inform L&P about who or how they got what they needed for the ban either. So yeah, it is what it is.
The very reason he created a different version of the game (DOL) was because he himself was aware that AWAM was against Patreon's TOS. He was able to get away with it for a long time. And it's not as if Patreon was not aware of AWAM. As long as there is no direct link between his patreon account and awam, chances are that he would continue to get away with it.

That is where the link in f95zone comes in. When, his account was last suspended, he made a request for the link to be removed in the OP from this thread and one of the admins did that. His patreon account was reinstated after that. Another admin could not satisfy his/her ego though and went , how dare a third party site tell us what we can and cannot do here and added the link back. Inspite of multiple requests from L&P. And now his account is banned.

The underlying reason behind the ban is definitely shota and incest but chances are, he might have continued to get away with it if not for this avoidable mess with f95zone link.

But you are right about one thing, it is what it is.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
The very reason he created a different version of the game (DOL) was because he himself was aware that AWAM was against Patreon's TOS. He was able to get away with it for a long time. And it's not as if Patreon was not aware of AWAM. As long as there is no direct link between his patreon account and awam, chances are that he would continue to get away with it.

That is where the link in f95zone comes in. When, his account was last suspended, he made a request for the link to be removed in the OP from this thread and one of the admins did that. His patreon account was reinstated after that. Another admin could not satisfy his/her ego though and went , how dare a third party site tell us what we can and cannot do here and added the link back. Inspite of multiple requests from L&P. And now his account is banned.

The underlying reason behind the ban is definitely shota and incest but chances are, he might have continued to get away with it if not for this avoidable mess with f95zone link.

Sure, I know all that... Well, apart from the "ego" part as I wasn't there and I didn't see any DM's.

Thing is, the link wouldn't have been an issue if it wasn't for L&P creating shota and incest, so no matter how we twist it, he can only blame himself. He can't just sit there and expect it to go unnoticed forever, and people owe him absolutely nothing. Also worth noting that L&P's been talking shit about F95 for years, so if I was a mod I wouldn't have given a shit either about what he wants.

firesword

Mar 22, 2020
Sure, I know all that... Well, apart from the "ego" part as I wasn't there and I didn't see any DM's.

Thing is, the link wouldn't have been an issue if it wasn't for L&P creating shota and incest, so no matter how we twist it, he can only blame himself. He can't just sit there and expect it to go unnoticed forever, and people owe him absolutely nothing. Also worth noting that L&P's been talking shit about F95 for years, so if I was a mod I wouldn't have given a shit either about what he wants.
But that's the point. He didn't just sit there expecting to go unnoticed forever. He created the game DOL for that very reason wanting to get around Patreon's TOS. Now would it have worked forever. Maybe not. But as far as Patreon is concerned, he is the developer of DOL. As long as there is nothing linking awam to patreon, they have plausible deniability. But anyway, no point getting into ifs and buts.

As far as L&P talking shit about this site. True, there is no reason for the mods or any other users here to adhere to his requests but at the same time , it's not as if he is demanding the game to be removed. All that was needed was for one link to be removed . Catering to a developers request when you are not losing anything doesn't seem to be a big deal to me. This scenario should have been handled better is all I am saying. Why the malicious intent that you want a developer's account to be banned and him/her to lose their earnings?

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020

I think he's done, until he removes that shit with minors... why wouldn't he get banned everywhere? duh... :unsure: (I can see it, as soon as he got some followers - BAM! :HideThePain:)
In my case, Steam blocked my from the start and I only had minors "admiring" some curves. Learned my lesson very early and realised it's innapropiate ;)

+ honestly: I hope all bad people even thinking about minors should go to hell :devilish: (same with bombing and other crap that goes on in the world)

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Pretty clear in L&P's case I'd say. I mean, we can pretend that the 2nd sidejob doesn't exist, we can pretend that all the incest doesn't exist, underage looking characters... Sure, we can do that, or we don't.

I agree that there are cases where it's questionable tho.
In this case Patreon themselves prentended the 2nd side job doesn't exist. And suddenly it exists and it's over. That what annoys me.

Patreon mentionned AWAM years ago. Since then never (even in the last messages). Each time the Patreon page was under review, they pointed out stuff from DOL, L&P fixed it and the page got back. AWAM wasn't in the line.

If it was really a problem for Patreon. It was obviously easy for Patreon to mention AWAM and accuse L&P of deceiving them. And that would have been normal. But Patreon never do that and I'd even say they encourage devs to do what they do.

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
believe what you want; but it was L&P himself who posted on his discord the email received from patreon banning him for shota and incest. Was it a photomontage? I don't think so, I was there
Oh my God, seriously. It is like you have to spell everything.
Of course it was the content of AWAM that was against Patreon's terms of service, but it was the link here that allow them to connect the two titles together. Without it, there would be no case as Patron was for a completely different game!

Also, as stated and confirmed, screen captures of the actual DMs are showing everything and clearly state the reason. Written in black and white. No ambiguity.

Why there even is a discussion on the subject still?

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Oh my God, seriously. It is like you have to spell everything.
Of course it was the content of AWAM that was against Patreon's terms of service, but it was the link here that allow them to connect the two titles together. Without it, there would be no case as Patron was for a completely different game!

Also, as stated and confirmed, screen captures of the actual DMs are showing everything and clearly state the reason. Written in black and white. No ambiguity.

Why there even is a discussion on the subject still?
Funny how this illegal / hacking group had such a big effect :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well seeing this on graphtreon.com/ I think it is game over for him and us. Even after the shit we have had last years I think I am going to miss the entire circus. Where are the letters DOL stand for? Is that the game where everything is possible with Sophia?

1720703461417.png

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
its weird that patreon loses a client that techincally follows the rules and earns them a good amount, I don't know how much he made monthly

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I sincerely hope he will completely remove the pedo side jobs it will be a lot less trouble in the future but can he learn the lesson ?
It won't be enough. He'll have to remove "AWAM" start selling "DOL".
Awam has a lots of other things that goes against patreon tos. incest for example. Also there is a group of people who got pissed when 2nd side bodied their favorite character In the latest Pol.

Reactions: GokutheG

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

221138.jpg

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
If I remember correctly when lp patreon page got suspended after the sauna update someone said the line( I didn't get what I paid for) was the thing that started this. More than likely that was someone who found the game on f95 and has played awam then they probably signed up for patreon and got Dol and they didn't understand and complained.

3.20 star(s) 470 Votes