Mar 3, 2023
I know but if you're keeping track of his SS sub count he already has gained 260+ after patreon removal. at this rate he would reach 1k or more within 1/2 months. Yes it'll be difficult but I think l&P knew this would happen sooner or later.
+ no more waste time on hiding AWAM behind DOL & *hopefully* quicker development speed.
He can be lucky if he gets 500 subs till then. Not everyone wants to make a new account just to subscribe him, especially to a site that doesn't let you use PayPal. And he doesn't promote SS or Boosty at all outside of his Discord. So how exactly should he make 1000 subs in a short amount of time?

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I would like the game to go on. But never ever to make the dev so fakking much easy money as he did, Doing nothing and collecting easy money with fakkin 40 to 60 dollar teasers which are worth shit. And are only for him a quickfix milking again.

He has to work for the money. Imo let him swim, but not drown. I want to play the game along. So not to many donors on subscribe. Let him sweat. Going so hard down on his easy money life, screwing all his sponsors.

Lets be honest. Screwing 60 dollar patreons with low tech teasers............. It's insane! So dear dev. I like to see FREE updates. I am never gonna sponsor you!

I think, when he has got the guts reading this thread he will be wetting his pant! And he may! And feel sorry for the shit you made, thinking all about youself!

In English they say you are a piece of shit.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
I would like the game to go on. But never ever to make the dev so fakking much easy money as he did, Doing nothing and collecting easy money with fakkin 40 to 60 dollar teasers which are worth shit. And are only for him a quickfix milking again.

He has to work for the money. Imo let him swim, but not drown. I want to play the game along. So not to many donors on subscribe. Let him sweat. Going so hard down on his easy money life, screwing all his sponsors.

Lets be honest. Screwing 60 dollar patreons with low tech teasers............. It's insane! So dear dev. I like to see FREE updates. I am never gonna sponsor you!

I think, when he has got the guts reading this thread he will be wetting his pant! And he may! And feel sorry for the shit you made, thinking all about youself!

In English they say you are a piece of shit.
So you are against all board members at every company? cause they just sit back and collect a check.

Reactions: Hardalloy

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
what happen with the guys in the museum????
_________________________+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++_______________________________

Lost to history and forgotten over time.... I have no idea how long ago that was introduced but the developer had to screw up that solid story arch by letting it linger.

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
I wonder if this will change anything with the 2nd side job, seems like he will keep it but I wonder if he’ll age them up like hd did to Dylan.
The problem is not only in the side job 2, but also in all other young characters, as well as in incest, and therefore the fact that it is in the game and is an additional problem for legality, completely follows from the whole logic of incest games. (any game on patreon can be closed for the same reason)
And most importantly, he made 2 versions of the game
I have never liked the implementation of 2 side, although the first activities without jerking off with a dick were quite intriguing.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
The problem is not only in the side job 2, but also in all other young characters, as well as in incest, and therefore the fact that it is in the game and is an additional problem for legality, completely follows from the whole logic of incest games. (any game on patreon can be closed for the same reason)
And most importantly, he made 2 versions of the game
I have never liked the implementation of 2 side, although the first activities without jerking off with a dick were quite intriguing.
I'll explain it in short, he can't get his patreon unless he Removes and make it like DOL.
Incest, shota, brand names, school etc all against

Reactions: Lust & nipple

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I'll explain it in short, he can't get his patreon unless he Removes and make it like DOL.
Incest, shota, brand names, school etc all against
For my own greedy purposes, I’m fine with gutting all of that. Sam and Zac pass for 18 at this point anyway.

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
And if he DOES that, he'll likely lose half the ones he has...
And if he DOES that, he'll likely lose half the ones he has...
But they do it there are always new entrepreneurs , they have killed many game makers output, my favorite game teacher pets . The only one I supported for a year, because it was overdrawn at the time. Nothing else came close. The only one who wanted sex in that game was the repulsive wife.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Here is the question: What unclear message did L&P receive from Patreon, and how was it interrupted? I haven't seen any correspondence between L&P and Patreon that said the link on F95 was the issue and he must remove it, no exceptions. If the information exists, would he share it to prove what is being said?

Many people here can only conclude that his Patreon page was banned for questionable content (Incest and Shota) based on the email that was presented, and with the "clean" version of DoL, it's only logical that AWAM was the game Patreon was speaking about in that email. So until other information becomes available to refute the current information presented, that is the only source of information people can go on. Everything else is conjecture.
Everything is conjecture when it comes to Patreon. They obviously talk about AWAM in the message uploaded.

The question is why AWAM is now a problem when it wasn't in last years. The previous review from Patreon was specifically about the F95 link. The link was removed, the page got back to business. The link came back, the page was banned. Make the math.

You can't expect that Patreon send a message "Hey there is a link between AWAM and your Patreon page, we're busted! We made a lot of money but we can't close our eyes any longer, we're going to have trouble. Sorry dude, nothing personal, see you. Kindly."

3.20 star(s) 470 Votes