Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Everything is conjecture when it comes to Patreon. They obviously talk about AWAM in the message uploaded.

The question is why AWAM is now a problem when it wasn't in last years. The previous review from Patreon was specifically about the F95 link. The link was removed, the page got back to business. The link came back, the page was banned. Make the math.

You can't expect that Patreon send a message "Hey there is a link between AWAM and your Patreon page, we're busted! We made a lot of money but we can't close our eyes any longer, we're going to have trouble. Sorry dude, nothing personal, see you. Kindly."
It's Patreon rules, and they can change them at their discretion. The Patreon rules and ToS are designed to protect Patreon, not the end user. Every company in the US and contract are designed that way. Again, without looking at the email or message about the F95 link from Patreon, it boils down to how it was interpreted.

Each Patreon TOS personnel reviews the tasks differently. It is possible that the first set of eyes reviewing only looked at a couple of things and came to one conclusion, but the second set of eyes saw what was happening. So, they took the necessary action that was deemed appropriate. And since they decided to remove the page, they were only going to state the facts on their side of why they removed his page. They are not going to go into elaborate details because if they did that, they would open up a door that might jeopardize them in their actions to remove the page.

The problem some or most people don't understand is that Patreon looked at this as if it were being used as a shell or a front for AWAM by selling DoL, which is what ultimately got him. He took the risk of developing an uncensored version that violated Patreon's ToS by distributing questionable content. I'm sorry to say that, in the end, it wasn't the link. He should have adhered to Patreon because he didn't operate under the ToS policy. Remember, Patreon has this on file, too, L&P was reviewed for having AWAM on their platform with the same content several years ago, and they told him to remove it, which is why we got DoL.

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
It's Patreon rules, and they can change them at their discretion. The Patreon rules and ToS are designed to protect Patreon, not the end user. Every company in the US and contract are designed that way. Again, without looking at the email or message about the F95 link from Patreon, it boils down to how it was interpreted.

Each Patreon TOS personnel reviews the tasks differently. It is possible that the first set of eyes reviewing only looked at a couple of things and came to one conclusion, but the second set of eyes saw what was happening. So, they took the necessary action that was deemed appropriate. And since they decided to remove the page, they were only going to state the facts on their side of why they removed his page. They are not going to go into elaborate details because if they did that, they would open up a door that might jeopardize them in their actions to remove the page.

The problem some or most people don't understand is that Patreon looked at this as if it were being used as a shell or a front for AWAM by selling DoL, which is what ultimately got him. He took the risk of developing an uncensored version that violated Patreon's ToS by distributing questionable content. I'm sorry to say that, in the end, it wasn't the link. He should have adhered to Patreon because he didn't operate under the ToS policy. Remember, Patreon has this on file, too, L&P was reviewed for having AWAM on their platform with the same content several years ago, and they told him to remove it, which is why we got DoL.
So the laws of the United States? in many countries you can't marry a relative, but you can in the US. Most of all, then the strangest is the law about rapists, when you get married you can't blame. In Europe, it seems that in all countries you go to prison and for a long time.

Yhteisön todentama ‑kuvake

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
So the laws of the United States? in many countries you can't marry a relative, but you can in the US. Most of all, then the strangest is the law about rapists, when you get married you can't blame. In Europe, it seems that in all countries you go to prison and for a long time.

View attachment 3822767
You can't marry a relative in the U.S. generally, although some states (usually southern...) do have laws that allow it. Also, most - if not all - states have moved away from an exception for marital rape.

Reactions: doccop63

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

View attachment 3822767
083654.png
083852.png

10 years because it's weak.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Occurs in 0.2% of the total population.
Banned or regulated in 32 states.
In some states, only if they are physically unable to conceive a child.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I was surprised when I translated this. In the US, marriage between first-degree relatives is prohibited in only 25 states?

Is America in the Middle Ages?

How is this possible?

Even in primitive tribal societies, inbreeding was avoided.

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
He has now posted some more pictures on Twitter, trying to retain some customers. This shameless guy has long been accustomed to this scam. When he found that this website delayed his making money, he chose to report and complain. He has been cheating people from the beginning.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I was surprised when I translated this. In the US, marriage between first-degree relatives is prohibited in only 25 states?

Is America in the Middle Ages?

How is this possible?

Even in primitive tribal societies, inbreeding was avoided.
I have never heard of that in my life. I can say that I've lived in multiple states across the US in my life, and I've never once encountered a single human being who was blood relation to their spouse. To quote Norm Macdonald:

"That sounds like some commie gobbledygook to me."

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
its weird that patreon loses a client that techincally follows the rules and earns them a good amount, I don't know how much he made monthly
it was Strange because the DOL version was the "safe version" and AWAM was outside of Patreon.they hate money.
You can't expect that Patreon send a message "Hey there is a link between AWAM and your Patreon page, we're busted! We made a lot of money but we can't close our eyes any longer, we're going to have trouble. Sorry dude, nothing personal, see you. Kindly."
Studio FOW was banned from Patreon after they made a bestiality scene. Studio FOW was one of the biggest patreons not only in adult games but overall, I think they had 17000 patrons at the very least. And still Patreon didn't care about losing that source of money. To put you into context, Studio FOW launched a Kickstarter campaing after that and they collected more than 2 million dollars for their new game, Subverse. They have earned more than 12 million dollars in Steam with that game. We are talking about Patreon banning a source of millions of dollars, a dev like L&P means nothing compared to that. Patreon has made an statement, they will ban any dev that violates their norms, no matter how much money he brings.

3.20 star(s) 470 Votes