palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
And I won't show the related message, not my job. But removing the F95 link was specifically asked by Patreon during the previous review. You'll trust your random guy, or not :D

Fun fact: In one of their last messages, a guy (different from the previous one) said that "they know that L&P hasn't control on F95" :KEK:
Sure it's not your job. I'm just saying that I have zero infos on what really went down.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

AungThura

Mar 21, 2021
I like to play L&P .. But i don't like Male characters heights..They are shorter than Sophia ( even young ages must be same height is good to see them )

Better Stories must be rewrite for future ...

Dylan + Amber
Dylan + Marie or Devon

Sam + Sophia
Sam + Sophia + Patrica ( 3some or Sam's band group sex )

Ellie + Sophia + Alyssa
When in Alyssa home .. Sophia + Zac

Liam + Cathy

it is my whises ...

Better sence is

When Cathy Sucking Liam at master bedroom...
Sophia let Sam eating her pussy at Jacuzzi or Sam's Room ..

Apr 12, 2021
To let everybody know that I'm leaving AWAM fourm and I'm not coming back because there are too many hateful and mean people on here I'm not talking about the ones who I'm following and ones who been following me since the beginning but it's time for me to move on to my followers and as y'all's follower I'm sorry for leaving and this Saturday will be my last to come on here I hope y'all don't forget me about me
Life is too short to be offended on the internet

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
To let everybody know that I'm leaving AWAM fourm and I'm not coming back because there are too many hateful and mean people on here I'm not talking about the ones who I'm following and ones who been following me since the beginning but it's time for me to move on to my followers and as y'all's follower I'm sorry for leaving and this Saturday will be my last to come on here I hope y'all don't forget me about me
I Will always remember you, but if I ever feel strong longing I'll just look for you in a WWE forum, maybe we can talk about the good old days and also about Hulk Hogan and body slams.

Reactions: WWE FAN

Person Police

Jul 12, 2024
I like to play L&P .. But i don't like Male characters heights..They are shorter than Sophia ( even young ages must be same height is good to see them )

Better Stories must be rewrite for future ...

Dylan + Amber
Dylan + Marie or Devon

Sam + Sophia
Sam + Sophia + Patrica ( 3some or Sam's band group sex )

Ellie + Sophia + Alyssa
When in Alyssa home .. Sophia + Zac

Liam + Cathy

it is my whises ...

Better sence is

When Cathy Sucking Liam at master bedroom...
Sophia let Sam eating her pussy at Jacuzzi or Sam's Room ..
Fucking bot --- who remembers all those names :LOL:
1720786555842.png

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I don't know whose mouth this came from.
And I don't even know if this is accurate information.

All I know is that the people who were active back then are still active in this community.

Sam with Sophia's sex scene occurs on day 35, and this game ends on day 37.
Dylan with Sophia's sex scene occurs on day 32, and this game ends on day 37.
(Again, this is someone's opinion and I don't know if it's true or not.)

I'm guessing Sophia's first sex day hasn't changed from the 26th. (PD 19th)
So I still don't think Sofia will lose her virginity on 'Joy's Day.'

I don't think Sofia would have sex with either Vicky/Deshaun. (Real sex, not fondling or foreplay)
I don't think Sofia would have sex with Ava's kids and the old men in the hospital.
Although L&P says there is a role, the mover and clark and the postman, I don't think that means sex.
I don't think Sofia would have sex with Morello and Harris.

And I don't think anyone will be satisfied with the ending of this game, if the above dates are correct.

However, I did not anticipate Dylan/Christine, I did not anticipate Chuck Norris, and I did not anticipate Nora and Thea.

So I admit I could be wrong and I have no intention of debating this yet.

(Note: Sex scenes are meant to be real sex, not fondling or foreplay.)

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't know whose mouth this came from.
And I don't even know if this is accurate information.

All I know is that the people who were active back then are still active in this community.

Sam and Sophia's sex scene occurs on day 35, and this game ends on day 37.
Dylan and Sophia's sex scene occurs on day 32, and this game ends on day 37.
(Again, this is someone's opinion and I don't know if it's true or not.)

I'm guessing Sophia's first sex day hasn't changed from the 19th.
So I still don't think Sofia will lose her virginity on 'Joy's Day.'

I don't think Sofia would have sex with either Vicky/Deshaun. (Real sex, not fondling or foreplay)
I don't think Sofia would have sex with Ava's kids and the old men in the hospital.
Although L&P says there is a role, the mover and clark and the postman, I don't think that means sex.
I don't think Sofia would have sex with Morello and Harris.

And I don't think anyone will be satisfied with the ending of this game, if the above dates are correct.

However, I did not anticipate Dylan/Christine, I did not anticipate Chuck Norris, and I did not anticipate Nora and Thea.

So I admit I could be wrong and I have no intention of debating this yet.
The movers will be back near the end of the game,why who knows,and also the subway thugs depending on choices made.
Harris is a minor charactyer(according to L&P) so I will rule him out and I also thinik that if we ever see Morello again it will be in a DLC.
The postman is more for show.
Ava's kids I too doubt that Sophia will have full sex with them but concerning the old gents I just don't know.
I to feel that the ending will be a train wreck since we seem to be rushing forward now so I expect lots of foreplay for the guys and bi sex with the girls,shame really.

3.20 star(s) 470 Votes