DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
well time will tell if he does or not if he does i don't see him changing any of the things that got him banned to begin with and im sure he will change anything either and it will probably get taken down again because it is the same thing nothing has changed and will get banned again because whoever reported him to begin with don't stop they keep on until they get what they want they do/did it with other AVN that involves mostly incest it seems
Incestophobia ?? :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: onefingersalute

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
option 1 it is so the other 2 can be skipped at least for me and move onto next update after this their will really be nothing of note in this and anyone who thinks it is is just fooling themselves but we will all see in a few weeks though for sure.
would of been nice to have her flick the bean solo inside the shower though with or without pervs watching her do it

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: DylansMoM_001

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Wonder how he can even continue this route. What's happened so far was already as unrealistic as anything can be. Just imagine these children gangbanging Sophia... Like... what the fuck. lol
Would you like to know what was realistic about the second side job scene?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
well time will tell if he does or not if he does i don't see him changing any of the things that got him banned to begin with and im sure he will not change anything either and it will probably get taken down again because it is the same thing nothing has changed and will get banned again because whoever reported him to begin with don't stop they keep on until they get what they want they do/did it with other AVN that involves mostly incest it seems
Rules related to incest can be circumvented, many developers do this, for example, a non-official incest patch, which obviously "has nothing to do with the developers of the game". But shota, rape, and blackmail content get need to be cut out.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Would you like to know what was realistic about the second side job scene?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And patreon is still shit. Shota Contents I understand but isn't it stupid that they can fuck you in the ass for having incest?? One of the most popular genre (probably #1) in adult games? and it's not only incest or apostles, what about L&P used brand names without having the rights to do so??

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
I made that shit up but yeah somebody got rejected by their sister or stepmom
i knew that lol it's why i said if it exist although it does sound close to what something if it were real would be

Rules related to incest can be circumvented, many developers do this, for example, a non-official incest patch, which obviously "has nothing to do with the developers of the game". But shota, rape, and blackmail content get need to be cut out.
i knew that also which is why i say he will never change anything or even at beginning add a relationship changer built into script and i have been saying it for years he will get his page taken down because no incest patch or anything like the other VN have had to adhere too in order to stay on patreon and bypass their rules/TOS . and if he goes patreon again it will get taken down again if he is smart he will leave it tf alone and move on

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
And patreon is still shit. Shota Contents I understand but isn't it stupid that they can fuck you in the ass for having incest?? One of the most popular genre (probably #1) in adult games? and it's not only incest or apostles, what about L&P used brand names without having the rights to do so??
he fucking used footage from the movie :ROFLMAO:
1720806205641.png

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Incest is just as illegal as pedophilia in most of the civilized world.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Incest is just as illegal as pedophilia in most of the civilized world.
The whole point is patreon can get you banned whenever they like or the links shared on f95 and awam caused this problem. Also if they care about civilized world then they shouldn't host adult contents on their Platform but we know they won’t cuz it brings a lots of ¥$£€

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Incest and Shota are on an entirely different level than brand names. If it were brand names alone, they would probably have suspended his page until he removed them because that would be more of a civil legal matter. Shota and Incest are more in line with criminal legal consequences. Since Patreon is in the US and California, it is considered a serious matter regardless of how popular the theme is.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Incest and Shota are on an entirely different level than brand names. If it were brand names alone, they would probably have suspended his page until he removed them because that would be more of a civil legal matter. Shota and Incest are more in line with criminal legal consequences. Since Patreon is in the US and California, it is considered a serious matter regardless of how popular the theme is.
But didn't do it In the last 7 years ?? Somebody/people definitely caused this problem. Could be pissed patreons or someone with incestophobia

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
The whole point is patreon can get you banned whenever they like or the links shared on f95 and awam caused this problem. Also if they care about civilized world then they shouldn't host adult contents on their Platform but we know they won’t cuz it brings a lots of ¥$£€
Maybe there's something lost in translation here, I guess I'm not really getting the point. I'm just hitting it from the angle of Patreon adhering to the laws of basically every major country in the world, so that they don't get region locked, and they can hit as wide a market as possible. That's been a tight rope that Elon Musk has mentioned that he's had to walk after he bought twitter. On paper, he wants to be a "free speech absolutionist", but that's just not realistic in an international market. While the US has a lot of 1A protections, the same can't be said of a lot of countries, some of whom will jail you just for offending the wrong people. Brazil in particular has been going after Musk a lot recently, event threatening going after him legally.

There's also sites like Pixiv and DLsite having to jump through a lot of hoops, because major credit card companies started getting wind of loli and shota content on their sites, and started blocking transactions.

A lot of the time, it's just not even worth it to fight it, and you're better off just cutting certain content.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
But didn't do it In the last 7 years ?? Somebody/people definitely caused this problem. Could be pissed patreons or someone with incestophobia
All this problem was caused by L&P himself/herself.

1. Creating the DOL version to dupe Patreon.
2. Making some Patreons wait 24 hours to download the game on the day of the release.

L&P is very lucky all of this lasted 7 years without any issues.

Hopefully L&P will rebuild his base on Subscribestar and the game will continue.

3.20 star(s) 469 Votes