Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
that is not why because i have seen others with their patreon page linked here and they still have their pages up and running the difference with those is Patreon told them what they needed to fix and they did sorta by bypassing them with script tweaks and I Patches something LP will never do its not impossible he will never do it is he just to lazy and stubborn to tweak script and add relationship changer at beginning or a Ipatch and changes default relations just like everyone else that is what did him in and the fact he was making two separate versions of the game to bypass them instead which is a huge no no .
now if he does in fact do all that someone will have to make a unoffical Patch not linked to him and all that stuff which he will not do so it is in his best interest to cut bait and move the fuck on because i would be money it will be the same thing on down the line and get taken down again because as i said before certain people despise incest games and will do anything to get them taken down .
My Dorm has two different stories depending on the ipatch, and even having it like that I got suspended. I have had my Patreon linked for two years without any problem until this week. Removing the link from here, giving a lot of explanations, AND changing my user name did the trick and I got the page back in three days.
As you can see in this post by ashitanojoe , they literally told me that they could monitor external sites (in another email they said they do that if they got traffic from that site). So having the game on F95 AND linking Patreon from an F95 thread gives them the excuse to "do research".

And remember, it's election year in the US.

Reactions: Rythan25 and Mars88

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
listen your watching too much loli hentai and uhh I mean be honest with you I'd rather you do meth at this point you know what i'm saying
Nope, I don't and I don't care. You'll get blueballed again. That's the sole truth here.

Loli hentai ? LMAO. just because of a funny pic I put in my signature ? Seek help, Dude. Blueball, that's what awaits you. Have a good day :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
Apr 12, 2021
Nope, I don't and I don't care. You'll get blueballed again. That's the sole truth here.

Loli hentai ? LMAO. just because of a funny pic I put in my signature ? Seek help, Dude. Blueball, that's what awaits you. Have a good day :)
I was just joking by referencing breaking bad broo I didn't mean to offend you the last thing in the world I would do is get into an argument or get toxic on this forum. Chill

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
So Kris or another member didn't keep track of AWAM for past 7 years and only some of Patreon's reported L&P they took interest in Lust & Passion.
ICESTOR or how ever his dev name is spelled of milfy city is same way his page is still up and linked to his game so that begs the question why some get the ban hammer and others do not for having it linked ? im sure he has got it up for review but has it been investigated or reviewed since they changed their ToS to be more restrictive and repressive with their views on incest specifically along with a few other kinks so if someone like him has not yet been investigated im sure he will soon enough as i said between the company and people reporting devs pages because of it having said incest and them being incest loathers/despising it for no other reason than that .
along with whoever else has similar AVNs will im sure eventually will come to same fate maybe not banned but investigated because you got haters and haters are going to hate

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Luis2008

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
I like to play L&P .. But i don't like Male characters heights..They are shorter than Sophia ( even young ages must be same height is good to see them )

Better Stories must be rewrite for future ...

Dylan + Amber
Dylan + Marie or Devon

Sam + Sophia
Sam + Sophia + Patrica ( 3some or Sam's band group sex )

Ellie + Sophia + Alyssa
When in Alyssa home .. Sophia + Zac

Liam + Cathy

it is my whises ...

Better sence is

When Cathy Sucking Liam at master bedroom...
Sophia let Sam eating her pussy at Jacuzzi or Sam's Room ..
Sophia, Dylan, Alyssa and Zac foresome switcharoo!!

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
ICESTOR or how ever his dev name is spelled of milfy city is same way his page is still up and linked to his game so that begs the question why some get the ban hammer and others do not for having it linked ? im sure he has got it up for review but has it been investigated or reviewed since they changed their ToS to be more restrictive and repressive with their views on incest specifically along with a few other kinks so if someone like him has not yet been investigated im sure he will soon enough as i said between the company and people reporting devs pages because of it having said incest and them being incest loathers/despising it for no other reason than that .
along with whoever else has similar AVNs will im sure eventually will come to same fate maybe not banned but investigated because you got haters and haters are going to hate
When people win the lottery, they don't get angry and ask why they won the lottery.

But, when people are caught for drunk driving at the end of the year, they get angry and ask why the crackdown is being conducted.

If you climb a ladder every day, you will fall down at least once.
If you run every day, you will fall at least once.
That's life.

It's nonsense for you to believe that Patreon will protect him when he does something that is banned from Patreon.

According to people, he has already been warned several times.

Some people here seem to believe that L&P is leading Patreon and that it would be a huge loss for Patreon if L&P disappeared.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No country can crack down on all drunk drivers on a given day.
But on that particular day, someone gets caught.
If you grow up you will understand.

I wish people would stop having conversations like this.
(There are too many kids on this forum.)

Last edited:

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
He said to me in a message on subscribestar that he wants to do side jobs with the "lodgers" because, and i quote : "i have no choice" and include it as a "special patch" to unlock. But at the same time he wants to get back on Patreon.
He's just asking for more trouble in the future. If he wants to be on Patreon drop the side jobs, it will bite you in the end
he already separated the whole game into two different games already. The Patreon game has NOTHING to do with the real one and if he even has to change that...

BAscially the tutor jobb in DOL is she goes and she left.

3.20 star(s) 469 Votes