onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
He said to me in a message on subscribestar that he wants to do side jobs with the "lodgers" because, and i quote : "i have no choice" and include it as a "special patch" to unlock. But at the same time he wants to get back on Patreon.
He's just asking for more trouble in the future. If he wants to be on Patreon drop the side jobs, it will bite you in the end
if what your saying is true then he wants it to be DLC like he was suppose to do with coach or whatever back in part 1 of the VN and probably charge those that want to see it extra or maybe he will include it free for his subs who knows but still it seems kinda shady and sketchy to do that though he would only be wanting to do that to get more money off people and at same time get back on patreon although that is a pipe dream right now he might as well face it and continue to move the fuck on

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
When people win the lottery, they don't get angry and ask why they won the lottery.

But, when people are caught for drunk driving at the end of the year, they get angry and ask why the crackdown is being conducted.

If you climb a ladder every day, you will fall down at least once.
If you run every day, you will fall at least once.
That's life.

It's nonsense for you to believe that Patreon will protect him when he does something that is banned from Patreon.

According to people, he has already been warned several times.

Some people here seem to believe that L&P is leading Patreon and that it would be a huge loss for Patreon if L&P disappeared.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No country can crack down on all drunk drivers on a given day.
But on that particular day, someone gets caught.
If you grow up you will understand.

I wish people would stop having conversations like this.
(There are too many kids on this forum.)
Only answering to your graph. Some days ago, while my account was suspended I did some research. Take into account that this is only with public numbers and monthly income:
  • Patreon totals: $24 Million in non-hidden earnings (the top creators of Adult games hide their earnings) / 270K creators
  • Adult Games: $2.116 Million in non-hidden earnings/7,100 creators (I won't repeat the non-hidden earnings in the following lines)
  • Adult animation: $646K/3,431 creators
  • Adult photography: $94K/4,097 creators
  • Adult video: $700K/10,397 creators
  • Adult 3D printing: $11K/120 creators
  • Adult Comics: $900K/6,897 creators
  • Adult Cosplay: $32K/1,270 creators
  • Adult dance & Theater: $14K/319 creators
  • Adult Drawing: $942K/14,307 creators
  • Adult Magazines: $4K/99 creators
  • Adult Music: $31K/891 creators
  • Adult Podcasts: $113K/1,511 creators
  • Adult writing: $354K/4,371 creators
  • Adult Other: $953K/18,345 creators

So the Adult market gives Patreon $6.910 Million in non-hidden pledges. I think it's a safe bet to double that number, knowing that the devs of adult games with more patrons hide their earnings, we can extrapolate it to other adult memberships.

But without extrapolating, the Adult content gives Patreon ~28.8% of their (public) earnings (with 27% of the creators).
The Adult game market alone gives them 8,8% (and remember ~70% of top Adult Games creators hide their earnings, it's a bit less in other "niches") with 2.7% of the creators. The best earning/creator ratio.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Only answering to your graph. Some days ago, while my account was suspended I did some research. Take into account that this is only with public numbers and monthly income:
  • Patreon totals: $24 Million in non-hidden earnings (the top creators of Adult games hide their earnings) / 270K creators
  • Adult Games: $2.116 Million in non-hidden earnings/7,100 creators (I won't repeat the non-hidden earnings in the following lines)
  • Adult animation: $646K/3,431 creators
  • Adult photography: $94K/4,097 creators
  • Adult video: $700K/10,397 creators
  • Adult 3D printing: $11K/120 creators
  • Adult Comics: $900K/6,897 creators
  • Adult Cosplay: $32K/1,270 creators
  • Adult dance & Theater: $14K/319 creators
  • Adult Drawing: $942K/14,307 creators
  • Adult Magazines: $4K/99 creators
  • Adult Music: $31K/891 creators
  • Adult Podcasts: $113K/1,511 creators
  • Adult writing: $354K/4,371 creators
  • Adult Other: $953K/18,345 creators

So the Adult market gives Patreon $6.910 Million in non-hidden pledges. I think it's a safe bet to double that number, knowing that the devs of adult games with more patrons hide their earnings, we can extrapolate it to other adult memberships.

But without extrapolating, the Adult content gives Patreon ~28.8% of their (public) earnings (with 27% of the creators).
The Adult game market alone gives them 8,8% (and remember ~70% of top Adult Games creators hide their earnings, it's a bit less in other "niches") with 2.7% of the creators. The best earning/creator ratio.
I understand your intention.
And I agree to some extent.

However, there is one point that needs to be addressed.

They are not the only ones who want to hide their income details.
Their money is not tagged as adult content creators.

They get paid from Patreon just like any other creator.
There is no reason for them to be special.

Conversely, there is no reason to hide the size of their income any longer than necessary because it helps attract additional subscribers.

Even here, although no one has given authority to L&P, there are people who follow him and pretend that he is a great person, citing his high income and number of subscribers.

I believe you have had the same experience.

And the commission that Patreon takes is 5%.
The rest is taken by the payment system company.

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I understand your intention.
And I agree to some extent.

However, there is one point that needs to be addressed.

They are not the only ones who want to hide their income details.
Their money is not tagged as adult content creators.

They get paid from Patreon just like any other creator.
There is no reason for them to be special.

Conversely, there is no reason to hide the size of their income any longer than necessary because it helps attract additional subscribers.

Even here, although no one has given authority to L&P, there are people who follow him and pretend that he is a great person, citing his high income and number of subscribers.

I believe you have had the same experience.

And the commission that Patreon takes is 5%.
The rest is taken by the payment system company.
Yes, I know adult creators aren't the only ones that hide their earnings (or even their subscribers). That's why I wrote "(and remember ~70% of top Adult Games creators hide their earnings, it's a bit less in other "niches")".

No, Adult creators aren't special per se. Patreon is making us special. According to the Cambridge dictionary:
1720852128486.png
So their witch hunt against Adult creators makes us special to a certain degree, since it's not usual for they to witch hunt other creators.

Hiding earnings (I don't do it, but I am not living out of Patreon) has its reason. I'm earning low quantities compared with L&P (I read in this thread that s/he was making $17K, so I'm making less than 1/5th) and some players told me that they can't support me because I'm making more money with My Dorm than they are earning with their job and they'd rather support creators who earn less. Totally respectable. If they told me that, imagine what they would think about a guy/girl/team earning $17K. That's why a lot of the top creators (in any niche) hide their earnings. Almost no one hides their subscribers, because having 1,857 subscribers (the latest L&P count) attracts more subscribers than having 606 (mine today). 1,857 people shouldn't be wrong, right? I always have been a transparent guy and I am not hiding my earnings. I doubt I will ever do.

It's weird to say that a creator is a great person because of how much they earn or how many people support them. George RR Martin should be a saint then, right? I'm afraid I have to disagree. Creators could be great people because of what they provide to their subscribers, and how they treat them, not because of how many they have. That only shows their product is good (or had a bit of luck).

Patreon gets 5%-8%-12% depending on the Creator's plan. IIRC the 5% plan doesn't have tiers. I'm in the 8% plan.
1720853327109.png
As you can see, it's 8% for Patreon plus payment processing, currency conversion, payout fees, and applicable taxes. In total, I'm getting 81.77% (before paying my taxes) of what the subscribers pay on Patreon. On Subscribestar I get 86.89%

RockSpice

Apr 18, 2021
Wonder how he can even continue this route. What's happened so far was already as unrealistic as anything can be. Just imagine these children gangbanging Sophia... Like... what the fuck. lol
I can't believe people are so naive and I'm tired of hearing how unrealistic this is. It happens all the time even in the US. There are many cases of female teachers being arrested and who knows how many cases we will never know happened.

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021
Few questions L&P answered (credit- ) :

Q1.Why was the Patreon page deleted?
1.jpg

Q2.Will Sofia's old model return?
2.jpg

Q3.Sofia is a swimming teacher, physical education lesson, when can we expect this? 3.jpg

Q4.When can we expect an update?
4.jpg

Q5.Will there be a drug story in the future?
5.jpg

Q6.Who works on your team?
6.jpg

Q7.Will there be a lot of sex in the future?
7.jpg

Q8.Will there be a storyline with a glory hole? (sucks a dick through a hole)
8.jpg

Q9.Is it possible that we will see Sofia having sex while stuck somewhere (in the washing machine, in a hole)?
9.jpg

Lennyrabbitz

Aug 22, 2020
Few questions L&P answered (credit- ) :

Q1.Why was the Patreon page deleted?
View attachment 3827321

Q2.Will Sofia's old model return?
View attachment 3827322

Q3.Sofia is a swimming teacher, physical education lesson, when can we expect this? View attachment 3827327

Q4.When can we expect an update?
View attachment 3827328

Q5.Will there be a drug story in the future?
View attachment 3827330

Q6.Who works on your team?
View attachment 3827331

Q7.Will there be a lot of sex in the future?
View attachment 3827333

Q8.Will there be a storyline with a glory hole? (sucks a dick through a hole)
View attachment 3827334

Q9.Is it possible that we will see Sofia having sex while stuck somewhere (in the washing machine, in a hole)?
View attachment 3827337
xxxorro

3.20 star(s) 469 Votes