Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Few questions L&P answered (credit- ) :

Q1.Why was the Patreon page deleted?
View attachment 3827321

Q2.Will Sofia's old model return?
View attachment 3827322

Q3.Sofia is a swimming teacher, physical education lesson, when can we expect this? View attachment 3827327

Q4.When can we expect an update?
View attachment 3827328

Q5.Will there be a drug story in the future?
View attachment 3827330

Q6.Who works on your team?
View attachment 3827331

Q7.Will there be a lot of sex in the future?
View attachment 3827333

Q8.Will there be a storyline with a glory hole? (sucks a dick through a hole)
View attachment 3827334

Q9.Is it possible that we will see Sofia having sex while stuck somewhere (in the washing machine, in a hole)?
View attachment 3827337
Few questions L&P answered (credit- ) :

Q1.Why was the Patreon page deleted?
View attachment 3827321

Q2.Will Sofia's old model return?
View attachment 3827322

Q3.Sofia is a swimming teacher, physical education lesson, when can we expect this? View attachment 3827327

Q4.When can we expect an update?
View attachment 3827328

Q5.Will there be a drug story in the future?
View attachment 3827330

Q6.Who works on your team?
View attachment 3827331

Q7.Will there be a lot of sex in the future?
View attachment 3827333

Q8.Will there be a storyline with a glory hole? (sucks a dick through a hole)
View attachment 3827334

Q9.Is it possible that we will see Sofia having sex while stuck somewhere (in the washing machine, in a hole)?
View attachment 3827337
Thanks for these questions and thanks to L&P for the answers. We finally got his direct response in which he says he's a guy.

I just wonder if speculation about L&P being a girl will stop after that? For some reason, I am sure that they will not stop, because envious people really want to somehow infringe on him. :)

The only thing that upsets me about his answers is that there will be no hard gangbang in the game. :( It seems to me that a relatively hard gangbang would not interfere with this game at all, moreover, I would like Patricia to participate in it along with Sophia.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Thanks for these questions and thanks to L&P for the answers. We finally got his direct response in which he says he's a guy.

I just wonder if speculation about L&P being a girl will stop after that? For some reason, I am sure that they will not stop, because envious people really want to somehow infringe on him. :)
It is well-known that L&P lie all the time. So it's more a confirmation of the fact that she's a woman. Obviously.

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021
He literally added his patreon page on AWAN game launch page/menu page!
How can link in f95 forum cuz the patreon staff remove his patreon page!?
Not trying to defend L&P, but he did not added the link and wanted to remove it as there were issues with patreon. he asked the mod Monroe to remove it (he shared an ss of his chat with Monroe, someone shared that ss in this forum) but he/she didn't take it seriously and ignored.
And after his patreon page got deleted this was the mod's response:
4.jpg

Idk if it is jealousy or vengeance towards him

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Not trying to defend L&P, but he did not added the link and wanted to remove it as there were issues with patreon. he asked the mod Monroe to remove it (he shared an ss of his chat with Monroe, someone shared that ss in this forum) but he/she didn't take it seriously and ignored.
View attachment 3827744

friend, look at the screen when you start the game at the bottom right, what does it say? Don't let L&P fool you

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
View attachment 3827744

I just want to ask, Monroe, with what respect? Because of you, the page on Patreon was deleted. And a couple of strong words are begging for.

3.20 star(s) 469 Votes