onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
L/P, in current situation and state of things, it's highly likely you are checking this thread, so i have some suggestions for you to increase the possibility of recovery and maybe speeding it up,
first drop the corporate culture strategy where shareholders dictating you to create this and that, that would be acceptable for DLCs though i guess, they are paying you for your creativity and the element of surprise not creating some specific scenes, otherwise AIs are and will be capable creating almost anything nowadays and in near future.
second, treat the people better man and not just listening to the paying shareholders, listen to the others as well, just imagine if you were popular amongst your followers, they would have come to your rescue without you even making any significant effort.
third, the tension is there man, 7 years of building tension between characters is wayyyy too much, drop it asap, which doesn't make any sense anymore specially with your pace of doing things and current situation with the patreon, i'm sure if there's one common sense between players and paying supporters is that they want sex which is lacking and is unacceptable to be honest, i know that this is an erotic game and stuff but eroticism has to lead to something right? otherwise it's just blueballing so to speak.
as for the content, after current update, drop the side quests for now, make another hot sam/dylan with sophia/amber event perferably having some softcore sex at the very least, it's been 7 years for crying out loud. it will be way more helpful in my opinion and most definitely better than some old geezers with sophia or bunch of under age kids with sophia, for now at least, but that's just my honest opinion, of course in the end it's up to you.
i wish you a successful and speedy recovery, keep the game alive and in turn specially this thread :D , i'm sure others would agree that this thread became one of best aspects of this game over the years and our habit to check and read about the game.
good luck
you make a good point like the upcoming update and one or two after it could later be added as DLC like he said he was going to do with the coach or some such BS back in part 1 of the VN that had to do with Dylan i think. either way crappy side stories and non linear stuff could and should be used as DLC and let the main story progress faster and just outright get it done.

im a paid subscriber but i dunno for how long though that will be with all things considered

Last edited:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
L/P, in current situation and state of things, it's highly likely you are checking this thread, so i have some suggestions for you to increase the possibility of recovery and maybe speeding it up,
first drop the corporate culture strategy where shareholders dictating you to create this and that, that would be acceptable for DLCs though i guess, they are paying you for your creativity and the element of surprise not creating some specific scenes, otherwise AIs are and will be capable creating almost anything nowadays and in near future.
second, treat the people better man and not just listening to the paying shareholders, listen to the others as well, just imagine if you were popular amongst your followers, they would have come to your rescue without you even making any significant effort.
third, the tension is there man, 7 years of building tension between characters is wayyyy too much, drop it asap, which doesn't make any sense anymore specially with your pace of doing things and current situation with the patreon, i'm sure if there's one common sense between players and paying supporters is that they want sex which is lacking and is unacceptable to be honest, i know that this is an erotic game and stuff but eroticism has to lead to something right? otherwise it's just blueballing so to speak.
as for the content, after current update, drop the side quests for now, make another hot sam/dylan with sophia/amber event perferably having some softcore sex at the very least, it's been 7 years for crying out loud. it will be way more helpful in my opinion and most definitely better than some old geezers with sophia or bunch of under age kids with sophia, for now at least, but that's just my honest opinion, of course in the end it's up to you.
i wish you a successful and speedy recovery, keep the game alive and in turn specially this thread :D , i'm sure others would agree that this thread became one of best aspects of this game over the years and our habit to check and read about the game.
good luck
Please, I really would like to read your post. I may be interested. But first before so use the enter key every now and then......... We all would be happy!

Reactions: Person Police

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
what are you two the grammar police/Nazi's now all of sudden ? get real oh well two more for ignore list just a shame us hilllllllllllllllbillllies can not out right blockkkkz themzz hicc up hicc up shuckzzzzz theirz you somethingzzz to makeszzz funzzz of hic up hic up u sur due havez and purdy mouthz
Your writing is a mess to try and read, and frankly, you're kind of an unpleasant person all around anyway. Go ahead and throw me a block too while you're at it, and I'll do likewise.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lurkin

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I understand you completely. When someone makes a mistake, he tries to offend others. I won't offend you. After all, we Europeans are civilized :cool:

Of course it's not common... but it happened... in the USA... several times :sneaky:
So, it's not common, but quite realistic. Only people who are dumb as a rock would think that this is not possible or that this is unrealistic.....and I know that you are not dumb but just stubborn.

The way the story is told may be unrealistic, but gangbang between Sophia and Ava's kids is perfectly realistic.

Oh, and if this game was "common" we wouldn't have seen Sophia Ellie's scene, there wouldn't have been Aiden's, Sam's, or any of the other boys scenes. There would be no scene with her husband because it is not "common" to have sex in a marriage that lasts 20 years.

I don't care what you think of me, but your opinion about the gangbang scene in this game is completely wrong and I'll try to explain it to you. How many presidents have been killed in the whole world? Less than 1%? Is that common? Of course not, but if someone made a movie about it would you call it "unrealistic". You are a smart person, think about it ;)
It may not be unrealistic in the dictionary definition, but it is extremely realistic for people to react to it as “unrealistic.”
I feel like we can have a conversation now.

First of all, I think we need to sort out terminology.

I define “gang bang” as violent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you define "gang bang" as a foursome, then you have a completely different opinion than I do.

I still think it's unrealistic that Sofia gets "gangbanged" for not being able to subdue the kids.

I am not talking about sex between teachers and students, as you say.
This conversation was about Ava's kids and the person making the conversation apparently said "gang bang."

Do you think it's common for married women in their 30s and 40s to be gangbanged by homeschooled kids?
do you think that's possible?
Married woman to kids??

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Well if you read the text, Alyssa tells Sophia Zac is always massaging her. Which leads me to believe that there is definitely so.ething there!! And it could be a mommy switcheroo also!!
Wicked.

I know a Dog here that would be delighted to hear.

RockSpice

Apr 18, 2021
I feel like we can have a conversation now.

First of all, I think we need to sort out terminology.

I define “gang bang” as violent.
If you define "gang bang" as a foursome, then you have a completely different opinion than I do.

I still think it's unrealistic that Sofia gets "gangbanged" for not being able to subdue the kids.

I am not talking about sex between teachers and students, as you say.
Good point. In my country, rape is rape. There is no other expression. I don't want to see rape in this game and I don't care if it's real or not.

The translation for gangbang in my language is something like "take turns" or "tag team" and I believe people usually use "gangbang" even when a woman is being voluntarily banged by multiple men.

So yeah, I don't see how these kids could rape a grown woman, but to me it's perfectly normal for the kids to take turns on her

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
Your writing is a mess to try and read, and frankly, you're kind of an unpleasant person all around anyway. Go ahead and throw me a block too while you're at it, and I'll do likewise.
Same here. I'm trying to minimize my risk of having a stroke, and I almost got one trying to read whatever that was.

Reactions: crabboid

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Good point. In my country, rape is rape. There is no other expression. I don't want to see rape in this game and I don't care if it's real or not.

The translation for gangbang in my language is something like "take turns" or "tag team" and I believe people usually use "gangbang" even when a woman is being voluntarily banged by multiple men.

So yeah, I don't see how these kids could rape a grown woman, but to me it's perfectly normal for the kids to take turns on her
I am glad that you are different from other people who have disappointed me.

I also recognize that these are used interchangeably.

But this is a complete contradiction :
you don't see how these kids could rape a grown woman, but to you it's perfectly normal for the kids to "gangbang" her. (The topic is “Gangbang.”)

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Well if you read the text, Alyssa tells Sophia Zac is always massaging her. Which leads me to believe that there is definitely so.ething there!! And it could be a mommy switcheroo also!!
As far as I remember, L&P once answered this question by saying that there are no sexual events between Alyssa and Zac.
He may have changed his plans because this statement from L&P is at least 2 years old.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
As far as I remember, L&P once answered this question by saying that there are no sexual events between Alyssa and Zac.
He may have changed his plans because this statement from L&P is at least 2 years old.
Did he say no too Sophia and Zac and Dylan and Alyssa in a taboo switcharoo?

Reactions: Person Police
3.20 star(s) 468 Votes