Alex kryle

Jan 9, 2021
I think the couple will start getting frisky with each other while Sophia watches. She will start touching herself and even climax too. They will leave the bathroom with the couple teasing her to join in next time instead of just watching.

I am keeping my expectations low so whenever the update drops, either it will exceed my low expectations or disappoint a little.
this time it might meet our expectations,as she crossed her limits with dylan(handjob), sam(kiss and cum) ,ellie(masturbated her daughter) so she is now more corrupt, so now no problem in joining the couple, but as this update is short means there will br no climax scene,,, she will be interrupted and update has only ~250 renders, so this is chance that hot scenes will be there but only a few ….

Dec 29, 2021
this time it might meet our expectations,as she crossed her limits with dylan(handjob), sam(kiss and cum) ,ellie(masturbated her daughter) so she is now more corrupt, so now no problem in joining the couple, but as this update is short means there will br no climax scene,,, she will be interrupted and update has only ~250 renders, so this is chance that hot scenes will be there but only a few ….

But it could also be that the childish "good or bad wife"-Selection comes, and she shows Breasts or not and then the Transition to the next update..... :LOL::poop:

James013

Oct 7, 2020
BJ, I don't think so.

But, at least a real open-legged masturbation in front of the 2 of them will be good enough.
And if she helps Vicky make Deshawn cum with a handjob, that'll be even better!

Reactions: DylansMoM_001

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
I think the couple will start getting frisky with each other while Sophia watches. She will start touching herself and even climax too. They will leave the bathroom with the couple teasing her to join in next time instead of just watching.

I am keeping my expectations low so whenever the update drops, either it will exceed my low expectations or disappoint a little.
I think this theory makes the most sense. They have seen her boobs in the sauna before and might see her masturbating this time. She might touch his dick but most likely this is the furthest she will go. Maybe Vicky might touch her, kiss her or caress her but don't expect Deshawn to do much. A HJ would be the most extreme in my opinion if that happens.

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
View attachment 3829646

Don't be shy! (2nd option)
A communal shower should also be shared together:)

i dont know if it is shared yet or not but here goes and as i said before option 1 is best route forward in this instance most people are not trying to see no shit like that but whatever to each their own
Is this scene really realistic? RIP Realistic.
oh-really.gif

Feb 15, 2022
Last edited:

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
View attachment 3829646

i dont know if it is shared yet or not but here goes and as i said before option 1 is best route forward in this instance most people are not trying to see no shit like that but whatever to each their own
Does he have a semi-erect penis, did he come there to wash or what?
I remembered a joke:
A man comes to the doctor and says:
- Doctor, my dick is not standing.
To which the doctor answers him:
- Why did you come here to fuck?

• Haha
Reactions: Person Police
Feb 15, 2022
View attachment 3829646

Oh man, this is only their 2nd meeting, how is this possible? So we should expect more than just BJ at the Sophia/Dylan event.

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
View attachment 3829904 View attachment 3829906
it has been 7 years and there has been not any single blowjob scene in real life women are more corrupt in situations in which sophia had been into,, , i expect this time a blowjob with deshawn and threesome sucking scene with vicky &deshawn ,,and maybe an anal scene between vicky and deshawn,and a threesome sex scene next time when they meet

View attachment 3829907
I gotta say if the first one if she choose to be alone, Maybe she will stalked by one of the strangers. Ending up with teasing scene.

Where else with Vicky, most probably Vicky will invite Sophia to handjob Deshawn. Thats it.

Since been studying this game chronology.

3.20 star(s) 468 Votes