Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well, well, well. If it is really true that also his SS site is taken down, like I have said before, I hope he has put some of his milking flow on the bank. And be able to live on the luxurious life he was able to live doing nothing but grabbing money from his patreons. Which, from my point of view he is not allowed because of never delivering. I really like to see going from max 17K a month to almost nothing. Desperately trying to make $65 previews.... Yeah rite! Asking not to share here.

Well I am not waiting for these shit previews. Never asked for it. He can put them in a place where the sun doesn't shine. All I want is to make AWAM the game it was when it released. A decent update in some months. But that would be whishful thinking I guess.

Because removing SS really spells trouble for him. But he is slipperier than a jar of eels. Hope I found the right translation because I am not native English. But most of you are getting what I mean.

That being said is yes, Karma given him the blueballs we all have been given past years. And I don't feel sorry not a second for him. Whatever the reason may me that his accounts were taken down doesn't interest me a shit. I am only glad it happened and looking forward how he will save his ass.

My dad told me when I was little that when you lie, you have to rember a lot. Well this dev has no room in his head for the game because he has to remember so much..........

But after all.............. Still looking forward to the next update and how this saga will go on.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
But any penetrative sex not by husband maybe not happen this century. Possibly this millennium.
it seems like that now but in 5 to 10 maybe 15 years you look back and it happened but for me if the first person she fucks is outside family or main LIs im done with this shit because been waiting too long for some strange dick or twat to get it before any of the main LIs get it first .
by looks of it is what he is aiming for which for his sake i hope not as i know im not alone in this thinking he will turn some off and others will jump with glee regardless of who she bangs first . as long as she got banged at all outside of husband which is dumb but to each their own and opinions are like assholes everyone has one .
and before anyone ask yes im happy be apart of BBs club been joined up for many years now and can endure without for along ass time so it dont phase me a bit

Last edited:

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
what are you two the grammar police/Nazi's now all of sudden ? get real oh well two more for ignore list just a shame us hilllllllllllllllbillllies can not out right blockkkkz themzz hicc up hicc up shuckzzzzz theirz you somethingzzz to makeszzz funzzz of hic up hic up u sur due havez and purdy mouthz

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1879

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Well, well, well. If it is really true that also his SS site is taken down, like I have said before, I hope he has put some of his milking flow on the bank. And be able to live on the luxurious life he was able to live doing nothing but grabbing money from his patreons. Which, from my point of view he is not allowed because of never delivering. I really like to see going from max 17K a month to almost nothing. Desperately trying to make $65 previews.... Yeah rite! Asking not to share here.

Well I am not waiting for these shit previews. Never asked for it. He can put them in a place where the sun doesn't shine. All I want is to make AWAM the game it was when it released. A decent update in some months. But that would be whishful thinking I guess.

Because removing SS really spells trouble for him. But he is slipperier than a jar of eels. Hope I found the right translation because I am not native English. But most of you are getting what I mean.

That being said is yes, Karma given him the blueballs we all have been given past years. And I don't feel sorry not a second for him. Whatever the reason may me that his accounts were taken down doesn't interest me a shit. I am only glad it happened and looking forward how he will save his ass.

My dad told me when I was little that when you lie, you have to rember a lot. Well this dev has no room in his head for the game because he has to remember so much..........

But after all.............. Still looking forward to the next update and how this saga will go on.
I believe he just changed his username which invalidates the old link.

Person Police

Jul 12, 2024
Do you think something similar happens to what happened with Dylan in the jacuzzi or with Ellie in the sauna between Sophia and Deshawn/girlfriend? View attachment 3828371
Fucking non - EN - er :LOL: you make us work harder dude... write in EN

Do you think something similar will happen between Sophia and Deshawn as with Dylan in the jacuzzi or with Ellie in the sauna?

Person Police

Jul 12, 2024
Fucking non - EN - er :LOL: you make us work harder dude... write in EN

Do you think something similar will happen between Sophia and Deshawn as with Dylan in the jacuzzi or with Ellie in the sauna?
After DeShawn, will have the Navy, then the Army and by 2077 we'll see Sofia (Bulgaria's capital) naked again :LOL::LOL:

Mar 22, 2018
L/P, in current situation and state of things, it's highly likely you are checking this thread, so i have some suggestions for you to increase the possibility of recovery and maybe speeding it up,
first drop the corporate culture strategy where shareholders dictating you to create this and that, that would be acceptable for DLCs though i guess, they are paying you for your creativity and the element of surprise not creating some specific scenes, otherwise AIs are and will be capable creating almost anything nowadays and in near future.
second, treat the people better man and not just listening to the paying shareholders, listen to the others as well, just imagine if you were popular amongst your followers, they would have come to your rescue without you even making any significant effort.
third, the tension is there man, 7 years of building tension between characters is wayyyy too much, drop it asap, which doesn't make any sense anymore specially with your pace of doing things and current situation with the patreon, i'm sure if there's one common sense between players and paying supporters is that they want sex which is lacking and is unacceptable to be honest, i know that this is an erotic game and stuff but eroticism has to lead to something right? otherwise it's just blueballing so to speak.
as for the content, after current update, drop the side quests for now, make another hot sam/dylan with sophia/amber event perferably having some softcore sex at the very least, it's been 7 years for crying out loud. it will be way more helpful in my opinion and most definitely better than some old geezers with sophia or bunch of under age kids with sophia, for now at least, but that's just my honest opinion, of course in the end it's up to you.
i wish you a successful and speedy recovery, keep the game alive and in turn specially this thread :D , i'm sure others would agree that this thread became one of best aspects of this game over the years and our habit to check and read about the game.
good luck

3.20 star(s) 468 Votes