Boobybooba69

May 31, 2022
WTF you people cry he brought another tier from Patron into Subscriberstar?

He doesn't keep game updates behind it and stuff gets leaked here anyway?
What do you care if people are willing to pay that much? It's not your money they are spending.
I agree, don't make a fuss about everything he does. Don't pay if you can't or want, as simple as that.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
He is creating a new tier at 60 $ for the “very hot teaser” as he says.
View attachment 3837028
Well, do whatever you want to do mister. Sounds to you didn't make a saving account and you are desperate scraping dollars into your account. Well I whish you the best of luck.

First it was milking. No this is scraping money.

AND DON'T SHARE MY LOUSY RENDERS TO THE REST OF THE WORLD.

Such a loser...........

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
WTF you people cry he brought another tier from Patron into Subscriberstar?

He doesn't keep game updates behind it and stuff gets leaked here anyway?
What do you care if people are willing to pay that much? It's not your money they are spending.
and that will be his reasoning for delaying the game even more now going forward with his new tier because he got to make special renders for people and such each month for the "special" tier but yes its a no win situation not that im defending him/her but its damned if you do and damned if you don't for him

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
and that will be his reasoning for delaying the game even more now going forward with his new tier because he got to make special renders for people and such each month for the "special" tier but yes its a no win situation not that im defending him/her but its damned if you do and damned if you don't for him
No. The way these things work, you usually end up with lots of shit you don't use. For example I already have 5 sketches of the project I am working on right now. You just monetise these as a special tier and voila. Extra stuff just for the most dedicated supporters and everyone is happy.
After that is everyone's individual judgement if the asking price is justifiable for what you get.

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019
3.20 star(s) 470 Votes