bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Watching this shit show play out has been amusing. Not like many of us didn't try and warn him about all those side jobs in the game were pointless and could be a problem long term. Well, it ended up causing him a problem that he lost his patreon over some of the stupid shit he was adding in for a select few whales throwing money at him. Maybe now he'll learn a healthy lesson. But i doubt it. Either way, karma finally bit him in the ass with how long he's been milking it.

sip-coffee-super-intendent-coffee.gif

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
Watching this shit show play out has been amusing. Not like many of us didn't try and warn him about all those side jobs in the game were pointless and could be a problem long term. Well, it ended up causing him a problem that he lost his patreon over some of the stupid shit he was adding in for a select few whales throwing money at him. Maybe now he'll learn a healthy lesson. But i doubt it. Either way, karma finally bit him in the ass with how long he's been milking it.

View attachment 3840145
Young Sophia having some with her bestfriend's dad, young Sam and Dylan playing with her boobs, Dylan's handjob and Ellie's pussy eating was the other lines he crossed and was not condone by P*
It's about the all game, it was going soft for years so nothing was really involved into that kind of material but since this year, yes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
guys, im halfway in the game, and it reading from the thread nothing significant happens, so before i continue can anyone tell me all lewd events in the game? (bj/hj/sex scenes)?
Not the game you wanna play if you're looking for sex with the MC. Maybe in a couple years from now. About 95% teasing, 5% sexual acts (no actual sex except with the husband) as far as the MC goes.

MC(Sophia) had, if I'm not mistaken;
1 handjob to completion
1 lesbian "blowjob" (giving head, not receiving)

Pretty much at the very end.

There's lots of touching and teasing, but it has never actually gone all the way. Well, except for like 3 sex scenes with the husband, but who really plays the good-wife route anyway.

Last edited:

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
I think you're taking things way too seriously and need to get a sense of humour.

I'm perfectly aware of why people argue in the thread, I've only been part of this thread for years and I'm guessing how long, it feels like years watching people attack AWAM and L&P, there is always a new wave of accounts that come in here and say the same ole nonsense, yet AWAM still keeps going.

once again, sorry for your loss.
if there are new accounts coming here to complain blame the devs not the new people, it means dev is pissing off more people and are doing something so wrong, also sure new people will complain because it is not done yet, it does not matter if one is new. Also like i said before if the game was completed no one will complain, this game should be completed right away that way no one will complain and there will be no pressure, if he keeps over milking more people will complain, and the funny thing is the dev is quite sensistive to criticism, it's really stupid, why not just complete it and slowly with no pressure make another game? like an idiot he create his own problem.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
if there are new accounts coming here to complain blame the devs not the new people, it means dev is pissing off more people and are doing something so wrong, also sure new people will complain because it is not done yet, it does not matter if one is new. Also like i said before if the game was completed no one will complain, this game should be completed right away that way no one will complain and there will be no pressure, if he keeps over milking more people will complain, and the funny thing is the dev is quite sensistive to criticism, it's really stupid, why not just complete it and slowly with no pressure make another game? like an idiot he create his own problem.
I'm happy about every update, no matter how many people complain about their blue balls here.
If you don't like the game and the content, then don't play it!
If you don't like and/or respect the developer, you can still be entertained by his game.
I can separate the one from the other and just enjoy the ride no matter how long it takes and where it leads.

3.20 star(s) 470 Votes