oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
sophia in the upcoming update looks like shes become a gilf instead of being a milf which she forever looked like. she looks much older than before; comparing the sophia from 0.201v and upcoming 0.205v is like 2 different generations of sophias. shes still hot but shes not looking the same.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
sophia in the upcoming update looks like shes become a gilf instead of being a milf which she forever looked like. she looks much older than before; comparing the sophia from 0.201v and upcoming 0.205v is like 2 different generations of sophias. shes still hot but shes not looking the same.
She will be using a walking stick soon and maybe soon after that after she starts collecting her pension she might get laid.

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
She looks like she did in Sam event. Last 2-3 updates were with this 'new and young' Sophia model and not everyone was happy about it. And now people dont like that it is reverted.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
025859.png
I expected the minimum to be 330+100, which is half of 660+100, but he still hasn't made it.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
no dude he has not hired one as he is having money troubles like a real struggling person does he has been brought down a peg or two and been humbled somewhat by losing his patreon support so dont expect that anytime soon from him if ever he wants people to work for next to nothing and with SS he gets paid thru out the month different days so that is really fucking up lively hood because patreon he got paid monthly upfront at start of month

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
i liked both hairstyles tbh i lean towards seeing her hair back and discovered that when she is being naughty or filthy she has hair back but when she goes good wife or whatever her hair down it has not always been like that but i discovered that so when you see that hairstyle expect something sexy but hair down expect opposite .

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
really now ? the only one that needs to cum and get fucked by a main LI already is Sophia and or for some to get her fucked by anyone because they can't be more patient and until that happens i dont think anyone gives a fuck who cums where and when unless it is her and it furthers the story

3.20 star(s) 473 Votes