Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
really now ? the only one that needs to cum and get fucked by a main LI already is Sophia and or for some to get her fucked by anyone because they can't be more patient and until that happens i dont think anyone gives a fuck who cums where and when unless it is her and it furthers the story
Why are you triggered? My post shouldn't of triggered you bro. I made an observation that's not about milking, render speed, or Sophia looks.

Reactions: TheRizzi

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
Why are you triggered? My post shouldn't of triggered you bro. I made an observation that's not about milking, render speed, or Sophia looks.
im not dude you clearly dont understand concept of sarcasm because that is what i was doing being sarcastic because it is true that is what we all want if i was triggered guy believe me i will let you know it but if you dont like what i do say in future feel free to ignore me though

• Haha
Reactions: fapzoner69018

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Progress Report Ver. 0.205
100% - 100% - 100%
0% - 0% - 80%

View attachment 3848542
Hero?

No teaser today?

i havent check this game in a very long time, what happen to LP patreon??
nothing serious; l&p just voluntarily destroyed their patreon page while trying to install a rat control system. so now he's gone whining on SS because he needs more money to find help and because the city he himself decided to move to is expensive. everything in the
in short, norm

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
The update has apparently 270 renders this time and the animations are all made by L&P
The last animation of Sophia and Ellie's kiss was simply terrible!
I then also asked the question of who made this animation or whether it was LP himself, because he always said that animation does not affect the update production time since it is done in parallel by another person!

It’s just that if you remember the animation of Dylan’s blowjob at the party, it was a masterpiece! And the same kiss animation sucks - it’s clear that the LP wants to save money and do everything himself, but i would leave the key animations to a professional for now - but this is the LP...

How can he fit into 270 renderings?
A trip to the gym where we meet Patricia, Vicky and her boyfriend. At the same time, we have three options with whom to shower, and if the third option is not a joke, then this option has three more sub-options!

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 473 Votes