MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
damn i just hoping sophia will get sex scene with,Dylan,Sam, and the boys from sex education part or maybe the 2 boys that meet sophia and sister from the beginning of this game in ONE UPDATE. i know is impossible, but we can dreaming it right?? :D:D:D
no problem, Dylan + Sam DP Sophia! Don't forget about Liam - he will sit on cuck chair and watch, it's his destiny

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Too funny! You whine and complain as if Dev cares a lot about this. What really bothered him was the fact that Patreon banned him and lost his source and income channel. His fetish with the public is provocation, Sophia won't fuck other guys, she'll at most handjob boys. Provoking is the best way to keep an audience captive. Or you are very naive.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I'm having a limited date and no more time to back read someone pls can send here the latest compressed version pls, I will appreciate it so much thanks for understanding. Cheers
Well, here on F95 I think you have no limited search.... Give it a try!

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Too funny! You whine and complain as if Dev cares a lot about this. What really bothered him was the fact that Patreon banned him and lost his source and income channel. His fetish with the public is provocation, Sophia won't fuck other guys, she'll at most handjob boys. Provoking is the best way to keep an audience captive. Or you are very naive.
Well L&P's plan was always to have the full on sex happen in the final week of the game, Dylan around day 24, Sam on day 28, and whatever other people she'd go all the way with somewhere around those days. I don't know if he's changed his mind about any of that but a fap crazy game this ain't, crazy very much so since it drives you crazy waiting for anything spicy to happen, but fap crazy not so much.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Well L&P's plan was always to have the full on sex happen in the final week of the game, Dylan around day 24, Sam on day 28, and whatever other people she'd go all the way with somewhere around those days. I don't know if he's changed his mind about any of that but a fap crazy game this ain't, crazy very much so since it drives you crazy waiting for anything spicy to happen, but fap crazy not so much.
Two in-game weeks? That's insanity, and even LP's got to realize that not realistic. It's probably going to take two or three years just to get to PD16, which is the next PD with events that even vaguely interest me after the upcoming one.

3.20 star(s) 474 Votes