crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
You are very funny. I did prove myself every time, you just choose to ignore or dismiss all my arguments. Even if proven that you clearly do not understand the subject (simple statistics) you still deny and argue.
That is OK, you can do that, but I wish you at least stopped replying or quoting me if you don't engage honestly please.

Also I do not think it could not be more obvious that if you are downloading the game from here and playing it without making any contribution to the developer you are Pirating it and therefore stealing unless at some point Developer themself post it for free. I do not think this is the case when we are talking of AWAM.

Surely you are not contesting this argument, because you don't have any reasonable ground to do so. Moral, legal or ethical - nada.

Like I said - cool story bro. An argument equal to that of a 5 years old.
You'll be shocked to know that I genuinely don't care about your opinion.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You are very funny. I did prove myself every time, you just choose to ignore or dismiss all my arguments. Even if proven that you clearly do not understand the subject (simple statistics) you still deny and argue.
That is OK, you can do that, but I wish you at least stopped replying or quoting me if you don't engage honestly please.

Also I do not think it could not be more obvious that if you are downloading the game from here and playing it without making any contribution to the developer you are Pirating it and therefore stealing unless at some point Developer themself post it for free. I do not think this is the case when we are talking of AWAM.

Surely you are not contesting this argument, because you don't have any reasonable ground to do so. Moral, legal or ethical - nada.
What statistics?
this?
010441.png
You have already admitted your error in this statistical calculation.

And after I told you to find out why additional errors occurred, you ran away.
010047.png
Do you want to answer now? What was the error?
Or do you want to run away again?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Not really.
His idea was Dylan to not to be so far behind Ellie.
He kinda promise less than week after Ellie have sex with Sophia,Dylan will also do it.
Ellie get the sex on PD 14.
So for Dylan it can be PD20.
Still we are talking for years,maybe more than a decade until that event.
Quote: Ellie get the sex on PD 14.

I have some bad news for you. In the sauna event in the locker room with Sophia/Ellie on this current PD 14, L&P considers it foreplay and not sex. So, the first lesbian scene with an important character hasn't happened yet. The question is, what does L&P consider sex when it comes to lesbianism?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

I have some bad news for you. In the sauna event in the locker room with Sophia/Ellie on this current PD 14, L&P considers it foreplay and not sex. So, the first lesbian scene with an important character hasn't happened yet. The question is, what does L&P consider sex when it comes to lesbianism?

so, Patricia will be the first? :)

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019

middle finger for straight content. 5 (including sauna) lesbian sex scenes and only 2 straight ones in the future. Why he even bother with straight stuff if he can't make a fucking balance?

• Haha
Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
middle finger for straight content. 5 (including sauna) lesbian sex scenes and only 2 straight ones in the future. Why he even bother with straight stuff if he can't make a fucking balance?
His reasoning for that is that he believes it is easier for two women to connect than for a man and a woman to connect in "his" reality. Remember what he said about rape? It can only be rape if it's violent. I guess this is how he thinks reality works.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

That actually will make more sense if the sex with Ellie is PD16 or later.
Because obviously PD14 and PD15 will not have anymore Sophia/Ellie events.
Maybe.
After how much more events get PD14 and specially PD15,we can't be sure of anything.

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Almost 7 years later, still waiting on the "three time" increase in speed.

He's got two high-end rigs these days, by the way. Updated his first rig towards the end of 2020 if I'm not mistaken (biggest drop in overall renders from 2020 to 2021), and again in 2022 plus buying a second rig (worst year in terms of overall renders to date).

:LOL: (y)

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
And who originally posted AWAM on this forum?
View attachment 3859901
OZtheW1ZARD, You are at a level where you cannot even think of such common sense.
Can you just not?
I deliberately ignore your baseless takes because I really don't see point in going about useless conversations.

The fact you don't understand the practical application and difference between rate and linear progression insisting I made a mistake only proves my point.

Also the fact that L&P posted about AWAM originally all these years back somehow gives a morally twisted justification to steal and then trash his work and what's more conduct some kind of harass campaign only because you dislike the story progression or the rate of it (see?) really is laughable.

And please spare me your argumentation on how piracy is not stealing. Like I said before it is an entailed 5 years old logic and I have heard it all before.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
His reasoning for that is that he believes it is easier for two women to connect than for a man and a woman to connect in "his" reality.
L&P (Lesbian Passion) trying to hide is love for lesbian fetish with bullshit reasoning. Dude will show scissoring next and still be like this is what comes after foreplay and before sex.
He surely jerks off watching "Two Girls One Cup"

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
L&P (Lesbian Passion) trying to hide is love for lesbian fetish with bullshit reasoning. Dude will show scissoring next and still be like this is what comes after foreplay and before sex.
LOL, he already showed scissoring with Ellie and Aimee, but I guess that was a spin-the-bottle dare and not sex or foreplay.

• Haha
Reactions: KiyoshiNariko

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
LOL, he already showed scissoring with Ellie and Aimee, but I guess that was a spin-the-bottle dare and not sex or foreplay.
Well he hasn't done that with the Mom Daughter duo or maybe will show them using a double sided dildo together and still be like this is foreplay stage 2.

Atleast the lesbian shit has reached the cunning stage while she hasn't given a proper HJ or BJ when it comes to hetero stuff.... the entire thing with Dylan with no anims or simply grabbing DS's dick in sauna was a disappointment.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Can you just not?
I deliberately ignore your baseless takes because I really don't see point in going about useless conversations.

The fact you don't understand the practical application and difference between rate and linear progression insisting I made a mistake only proves my point.

Also the fact that L&P posted about AWAM originally all these years back somehow gives a morally twisted justification to steal and then trash his work and what's more conduct some kind of harass campaign only because you dislike the story progression or the rate of it (see?) really is laughable.

And please spare me your argumentation on how piracy is not stealing. Like I said before it is an entailed 5 years old logic and I have heard it all before.
I pointed out errors in your immature calculations twice.

At first you said something like "only 0.3% wrong", but arithmetic is different from language.
If even 0.1% is wrong, everything is wrong and people working in all fields, including statistics, banking, and testing, have to start over. (I know it's not just a typing error.)

And you are still avoiding answering the second error.
I say again, when I calculate it using your formula, the result you mentioned does not come out. (I know why.)

And thirdly, I proved that L&P has been here and is still visiting.

If this is a pirate site and his games are being copied illegally, let him know and get this site shut down.

He deleted his link here.
He can delete his game here. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
well, LP's top priority is to regain the previous number of subscribers
he can't keep stubbornly stalling with boring updates anymore
don’t even mention getting back to the last number of subscribers, even gaining half of that would be a challenge
I agree with you. Reading here he is desperate to get back his easy 17k a month life which has blown in his face. Making super paid previews for thick paying Patreons on other sites. Specially the statement not sharing, which last a very long 5 minutes. I really hope that LP will learn his lesson from all the shit which came over him. But I have my doubts.

Being for so long unloyal to the hand which feeds you is hard to change. And I also think that he never ever again be humble to all the people who are spending big bucks for his luxe life he was living.

So ending this, I do not see this game reurning where it once was. A great game building up! And never will be the same. Still I will be downloading the updates to play them.

And hope not to be sad, seeing what I really do not want to see.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
If you do not like lesbian, why are you on this thread? Better look for hetero games than????? This is in my opion cheap humour.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021

He's got two high-end rigs these days, by the way. Updated his first rig towards the end of 2020 if I'm not mistaken (biggest drop in overall renders from 2020 to 2021), and again in 2022 plus buying a second rig (worst year in terms of overall renders to date).

That's why I bailed out when I did all those years ago, and I am glad I did. I haven't played this game for many updates. It's going in a different tangent, it could have been exciting like Sophia having affairs with the neighbor both secret affairs with both Father and Son, and cucking her own son, she is having an affair with neither, just a bit of flirting. The copycat game Aiden's Revenge that's where it's at, it has a bit to much focus on Sophia's sister but apart from that, that's where it's at and has the original hot Sophia not Grandma Sophia.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019

He worked really hard and used those rigs to ruin Sophia's model as much as he could.

3.20 star(s) 475 Votes