Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I’ve got to question why he even added this update if it doesn’t end up resulting in anything of substance, because to my knowledge it wasn’t originally on the agenda.
As far as I remember, he will add sidejob handjob scenes in the next one...this one will be just for excercise with patricia maybe with a lil diktouch with the trainer. Not much of a background story of sophia with the gym trainer so it wont take that much time. maybe dick touch max in this one. Next update he will probably show handjob scene with nursing old men and tutoring kids...xmas update...that will have some story so we can expect around 400 renders that time. And he will take 5 months with holidays after this one lol.

TBH there is no main story no matter with whom he launch sophia with.....he is launching the update nowadays based on people vote whoever they wanna see sophia with...he create short story of sophia with each and every characters on random theme and random background environment (like spa, spin bottle, bathroom, sam room etc, ) whatever he bought.....thats how he is launching updates nowadays ...SAM , dylan ellie logan done ......now patricia sidejob street guys etc are coming up. No main story theme at all. No school story or anything.

I think until she give 10-11 handjobs/ do dicktouch, she will be defined as shy and sophisticated before moving forward to sex scene.

Last edited:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

Between July 28th and August 3rd

Content:

Renders: 274
Script pages of text: 15
Animations: 3 (+2 different angles additionally for the 1st)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Guys, good night!
I was reading the previous pages looking for some answers and I read some people talking about the minigame in the laundry room.

Was this minigame deleted from version v0.201?
I played this version and didn't find any minigames in the laundry scene between Dylan and Marie.

Did the minigame only exist in version v0.180?
I was curious to see this minigame, does anyone have a screenshot or can you tell me more about what this game was like and its objective?

truerty abczzz merin_aspic bardock8114 hashmansbrew Bibifoc Talcum Powder Dole

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 475 Votes