Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Guys, good night!
I was reading the previous pages looking for some answers and I read some people talking about the minigame in the laundry room.

Was this minigame deleted from version v0.201?
I played this version and didn't find any minigames in the laundry scene between Dylan and Marie.

Did the minigame only exist in version v0.180?
I was curious to see this minigame, does anyone have a screenshot or can you tell me more about what this game was like and its objective?

truerty abczzz merin_aspic bardock8114 hashmansbrew Bibifoc Talcum Powder Dole

Last edited:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Progress Report Ver. 0.205
100% - 100% - 100%
70% - 0% - 100%

View attachment 3864410
_____________________________________+++++++++++++________________________________________________

I'm glad folks are count downing the progress and getting a little excited with the update... and normally (if things were normal) I would be too. Except, I suspect things will start off with 205 interestingly... get good midway (maybe damn good) ... get to a fevered pitch ... then crash and burn with a half assed ending of the update.

Of course, I'd love to be proven wrong and wouldn't mind folks here getting in my face telling me off how stupid I am...

But as Einstein said about stupid Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result comes to mind

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
ill be sure to skip the shit out of this one hold skip(when it releases but then again im not on that stupid path) bam within like 1 minute be done nothing to see NEXT ! and move the fuck on just bring on update after this one see wtf that will be about i can guess what it will be yet another let down with side stories and boring rinse repeat lather crap

• Angry
Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
ill be sure to skip the shit out of this one hold skip(when it releases but then again im not on that stupid path) bam within like 1 minute be done nothing to see NEXT ! and move the fuck on just bring on update after this one see wtf that will be about i can guess what it will be yet another let down with side stories and boring rinse repeat lather crap
ok, bye

Jul 6, 2023
This update will introduce yet another NPC or random never seen chars. Its the common - a well known strategy for milking, on this site from every developer who are liars.Thats how u prolong shitty main story. In reality this game is 5 minutes long. But too much useless reading fucking text in between transitions or next scene and happening...makes this crap looks like 7 years old content. But wait...it already is.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If your playthrough is anything like mine, you wont need to skip ... I didn't even bother downloading the game until v.201, which was the next update I was interested in, even though it wasn't on my playthrough. Tracking the game over the last couple of years, everything has just been a blank screen and "To be continued ..."

For me, the entire PD13 was less than 10 minutes of content. I wouldn't at all be surprised if this PD was similar. When Dylan became the 2nd MC around PD11 was the beginning of the end. If he just remained an LI, this game could have had so much potential.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
This update will introduce yet another NPC or random never seen chars. Its the common - a well known strategy for milking, on this site from every developer who are liars.Thats how u prolong shitty main story. In reality this game is 5 minutes long. But too much useless reading fucking text in between transitions or next scene and happening...makes this crap looks like 7 years old content. But wait...it already is.
that was the whole point i was making it is bullshit but then again anything outside of family and Sam i could care less about which is main LIs but as long we get to see them first .
but we will never see that shit happen it is milk milk and i am one of them he milks but i dunno for how much longer tbh and i got a reason to gripe though about the POS im paying the the mofo and i would tell him to his face that too but one reason for all this shit just like others.
is he wants to pander(inclusivity) to the masses and trying to kiss everyones ass at same time milk them for everything he can get so he caters BS updates like this one coming because of milking and pandering to kiss ass when he does not need to add the shit no need in it it does not further main story and the update will not be that long as neither is the story itself like you said you skip all the talking and get to the choices if you call them that it is like a maybe 15 mintues long if that .
i have said same shit before so im not repeating it again.
at this point he is i think going to start making shit up as he goes along unless he already is whose to say

3.20 star(s) 474 Votes