Jul 6, 2023
will sophia join shower with other guy?
SHE WILL QUESTION HERSELF IN NEXT 2 UPDATES (read in January 2025) :
- shall she wear bikini or just tiny tank top
- shall showering with them boys will affect husband virginity she took from him
- shall shook some showering boy hand will remind her on DylonS dick in the pool
- shall shower water is too cold her health is questionable after walking nude 5 years ago in prison
- shall shit her panties and run to the mods to report the comments and dirty trash talk

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

Between July 28th and August 3rd

Content:

Renders: 274
Script pages of text: 15
Animations: 3 (+2 different angles additionally for the 1st)
Thats like even lower renders count than last Ellie/sophia update without logan. Have to check it though

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I’ve got to question why he even added this update if it doesn’t end up resulting in anything of substance, because to my knowledge it wasn’t originally on the agenda.
As far as I remember, he will add sidejob handjob scenes in the next one...this one will be just for excercise with patricia maybe with a lil diktouch with the trainer. Not much of a background story of sophia with the gym trainer so it wont take that much time. maybe dick touch max in this one. Next update he will probably show handjob scene with nursing old men and tutoring kids...xmas update...that will have some story so we can expect around 400 renders that time. And he will take 5 months with holidays after this one lol.

TBH there is no main story no matter with whom he launch sophia with.....he is launching the update nowadays based on people vote whoever they wanna see sophia with...he create short story of sophia with each and every characters on random theme and random background environment (like spa, spin bottle, bathroom, sam room etc, ) whatever he bought.....thats how he is launching updates nowadays ...SAM , dylan ellie logan done ......now patricia sidejob street guys etc are coming up. No main story theme at all. No school story or anything.

I think until she give 10-11 handjobs/ do dicktouch, she will be defined as shy and sophisticated before moving forward to sex scene.

Last edited:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

Between July 28th and August 3rd

Content:

Renders: 274
Script pages of text: 15
Animations: 3 (+2 different angles additionally for the 1st)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 474 Votes