sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
L&P should do a pool asking how many of his subs come from here.

Just saying...
Considering this thread has become a nest of hate, it means two things:
  • They don't care about all the hate these haters constantly pour into the game and the dev.
  • Despite all the hate and disdain, some people actually like the game, and even want to support the dev!

Dec 29, 2021
This update will introduce yet another NPC or random never seen chars. Its the common - a well known strategy for milking, on this site from every developer who are liars.Thats how u prolong shitty main story. In reality this game is 5 minutes long. But too much useless reading fucking text in between transitions or next scene and happening...makes this crap looks like 7 years old content. But wait...it already is.

I don't see a problem. After 7 years, everyone is here and repeats themselves every day. Why should he change anything? He seems to be very social and just likes having you here together. :geek:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
What he should really ask is how many people here used to support him before we realized we were being milked and lied too
I can't/don't want to argue against the lies.
But when is the financial debt that L&P owes to disappointed supporters paid off?
If I withdraw financially because the game or the developer isn't doing what I believe I'm supporting them for and then continue to download and play the game via f95, for example, who is milking whom?
When is the financial debt paid off, after 6 months, a year or never?

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
But when is the financial debt that L&P owes to disappointed supporters paid off?
If I withdraw financially because the game or the developer isn't doing what I believe I'm supporting them for and then continue to download and play the game via f95, for example, who is milking whom?
Miss the good old days when one purchase you got a full done game.... Guess I'm just an old geezer now expecting that...

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Not until there's decent content, as in penetrative sex with someone other than her husband and not the trite BBC shit.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Steam is enforcing this now, no more "rest comes later" ... they want to see the complete game .. that's why I did 15 mini games ;)
They also have incomplete games on steam too, like “fate and life of valinhorn” but your right you only pay one time fee and then you get the updates automatically whenever they come out.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Guys, good night!
I was reading the previous pages looking for some answers and I read some people talking about the minigame in the laundry room.

Was this minigame deleted from version v0.201?
I played this version and didn't find any minigames in the laundry scene between Dylan and Marie.

Did the minigame only exist in version v0.180?
I was curious to see this minigame, does anyone have a screenshot or can you tell me more about what this game was like and its objective?

truerty abczzz merin_aspic bardock8114 hashmansbrew Bibifoc Talcum Powder Dole
The minigame is still here.
You can miss it depending on your previous choice. It's not a loss but that would also mean you didn't get the best outcome from this scene... which isn't extraordinary either.

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020
hi, i'm sorry for bother you, but i'm in 16days at first part and i never see any lust or sex content (sex with her husband, masturbation with her son at the beach), why? i have choice only lust reply (no good wife)... can you help me?

ps. in the files games, a lot of really content i'd never see yet)
this is how we all started, confused and lost. Welcome to the club :ROFLMAO:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
hi, i'm sorry for bother you, but i'm in 16days at first part and i never see any lust or sex content (sex with her husband, masturbation with her son at the beach), why? i have choice only lust reply (no good wife)... can you help me?

ps. in the files games, a lot of really content i'd never see yet)
Your playing a slowburn blueball simulator game and
IMG_3518.jpeg

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The minigame is still here.
You can miss it depending on your previous choice. It's not a loss but that would also mean you didn't get the best outcome from this scene... which isn't extraordinary either.
I already hate mini games. I don't understand why they do this, it's such a sophisticated form of bullying the fans of the game.

3.20 star(s) 474 Votes