kadaroll

Dec 28, 2023
In all these years, this game and dev have been subject to thousands of complaints from players, be it small updates, extremely slow story progression ,blue balling, FC's model being ruined, money milking, etc....
You my dear one of a kind friend are the first guy whose complain is about lack of sexual activity with husband.
nope, i'm not complaing for the sexual activity wiht husband, i dont see any lust or sexy content...(same problem when she catch a metro and the bad guys touch her, i don't see nothing of this content)

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
hi, i'm sorry for bother you, but i'm in 16days at first part and i never see any lust or sex content (sex with her husband, masturbation with her son at the beach), why? i have choice only lust reply (no good wife)... can you help me?

ps. in the files games, a lot of really content i'd never see yet)
There is no sex yet in this game. You will not see Sophia getting fucked by another man in this game yet. There are a few fan made games around AWAM. They have all the sex you are looking for.

I would suggest those made by Pixil He is by far the best out there…

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Not until there's decent content, as in penetrative sex with someone other than her husband and not the trite BBC shit.
What BBC shit? You said it, beyond sex with Liam, there hasn't been anything. There's been more stuff with Dylan and Ellie, teasers as they are, than with any other character. You're being trite by even pointing out something that hasn't even happened. There's been only a hint at any interaction. The same amount as Dylan/Amber, Sam/Sophia, Sophia/Nat. Sophia/3 boys that she's tutoring but you haven't Mentioned it. Let's be realistic here, we all know what your problem is.

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
The minigame is still here.
You can miss it depending on your previous choice. It's not a loss but that would also mean you didn't get the best outcome from this scene... which isn't extraordinary either.
Thanks for answering. I think I'm not the only one who hasn't seen this minigame scene yet. I posted the question last night, many looked at it and didn't respond. The answer only came after I tagged you in the post.

I confess that I still saw the face of this minigame. Without wanting to abuse your good will, decisions to get to the minigame must occur before arriving at the laundry, when Marie and Dylan are still at the ice cream shop and the glass of syrup falls on Marie's bust or just after they are already at the laundry?

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Thanks for answering. I think I'm not the only one who hasn't seen this minigame scene yet. I posted the question last night, many looked at it and didn't respond. The answer only came after I tagged you in the post.

I confess that I still saw the face of this minigame. Without wanting to abuse your good will, decisions to get to the minigame must occur before arriving at the laundry, when Marie and Dylan are still at the ice cream shop and the glass of syrup falls on Marie's bust or just after they are already at the laundry?
I think you're right. It must depend on choice from this scene only.
There is a walkthrough accessible from the main menu of the game. Don't you get good choices from there?
You can also post a save from the end of the laundry scene (in order to compare your choices with the needed ones)

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
I think you're right. It must depend on choice from this scene only.
There is a walkthrough accessible from the main menu of the game. Don't you get good choices from there?
You can also post a save from the end of the laundry scene (in order to compare your choices with the needed ones)
WTH! I finally managed to see that minigame.
One thing is right! If you try to cheat and go straight to the "Laundromat Story" scene in the gallery, you will never see the minigame, regardless of the answer choices between Dylan and Marie's dialogue.

You have to start the game in the traditional way and...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
WTH! I finally managed to see that minigame.
One thing is right! If you try to cheat and go straight to the "Loudromat Story" scene in the gallery, you will never see the minigame, regardless of the answer choices between Dylan and Marie's dialogue.

You have to start the game in the traditional way and...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I, of course, spare you the pain of having to endure the minigames in the replays.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Eh, whatever. Like I said in the evidently terrible post that had to be deleted, I’m taking a break for 6-12 months after this update anyway.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
all you people seem to forget you can say ALMOST any damn thing you want in off topic thread of AWAM but here will get it deleted and or get your ass banned or warned so if you don't want that go mess around their and leave this thread for actually talking about the VN i myself had some deleted but ZFG really it is what it is

3.20 star(s) 474 Votes