seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Wait I can bring interesting new content to this forum as well: behold: :KEK:
View attachment 3865203
It may seem a bit hypocritical if you follow the entire timeline of AWAM & L&P, but he has legitimate gripes with f95, and vice versa is also true.

Many years ago when AWAM was new, when it was an RPGM game and not a renpy game L&P came here and promoted his new game.

In those days, he was friendly, enthusiastic, answering questions actively in this thread, both polite and professional.

Those days are long gone.

The relationship has since gone south, and that souring did not happen over night. It was, and still is a long and painful process.

Both sides have legitimate grievances against the other.

L&P Legitimate grievances with f95zone:

"Milker" and "Blue Balls" mentioned all of the time.

People always talking shit about L&P. Someone is always throwing shade. Someone is always complaining.

People are assholes in the forums. They love to shit all over everything. They gang up too.

His game has been leaked here so many times on day 1 of top tier. That legitimately fucks with his income.

So many entitled people here want the update now, for free, and have 0 fucks to give about anything else.

F95 Legitimate grievances with L&P:

Where is the sex at bro? Been in development 7 years and not cheating sex yet? Just the husband still... Come the fuck on!

Production has decreased over time. Someone made a chart showing total renders per year and it is on a decline. This means updates are coming out slower, but are not any bigger.

Sophia has changed her looks like a dozen times now. It's becoming inconsistent.

A lot of the changes in the game are bullshit. Like, we get mini games thrown at us out of nowhere. It's not a "Fun Minigame" either, or a skippable one. It's literally "Shake the mouse", and it's impossible for a lot of players.

Dylan is becoming far too much of a secondary protagonist. He was never a protagonist originally. Far too many scenes are being added from a Dylan POV. To these scenes I say "No!" This is not "Our Red String" this is "A Wife and Mother" it is not "A son and student." Also, many of these Dylan scenes are not even interacting with Sophia herself. Sometimes it is with other women.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I'd like to know too.

It doesn't mean everything but he had stats on how people get on Patreon (usual click traking I guess). The traffic from F95 was minimal comparing to other websites (which I barely know and are random download websites imo)
I commented on this post.

Also I said "he should have managed them well" when he said "there were 300,000 visitors and f95 only had 5,000".

Why was it deleted when there was no problem with the post?

karleston

May 20, 2022
It may seem a bit hypocritical if you follow the entire timeline of AWAM & L&P, but he has legitimate gripes with f95, and vice versa is also true.

Many years ago when AWAM was new, when it was an RPGM game and not a renpy game L&P came here and promoted his new game.

In those days, he was friendly, enthusiastic, answering questions actively in this thread, both polite and professional.

Those days are long gone.

The relationship has since gone south, and that souring did not happen over night. It was, and still is a long and painful process.

Both sides have legitimate grievances against the other.

L&P Legitimate grievances with f95zone:

"Milker" and "Blue Balls" mentioned all of the time.

People always talking shit about L&P. Someone is always throwing shade. Someone is always complaining.

People are assholes in the forums. They love to shit all over everything. They gang up too.

His game has been leaked here so many times on day 1 of top tier. That legitimately fucks with his income.

So many entitled people here want the update now, for free, and have 0 fucks to give about anything else.

F95 Legitimate grievances with L&P:

Where is the sex at bro? Been in development 7 years and not cheating sex yet? Just the husband still... Come the fuck on!

Production has decreased over time. Someone made a chart showing total renders per year and it is on a decline. This means updates are coming out slower, but are not any bigger.

Sophia has changed her looks like a dozen times now. It's becoming inconsistent.

A lot of the changes in the game are bullshit. Like, we get mini games thrown at us out of nowhere. It's not a "Fun Minigame" either, or a skippable one. It's literally "Shake the mouse", and it's impossible for a lot of players.

Dylan is becoming far too much of a secondary protagonist. He was never a protagonist originally. Far too many scenes are being added from a Dylan POV. To these scenes I say "No!" This is not "Our Red String" this is "A Wife and Mother" it is not "A son and student." Also, many of these Dylan scenes are not even interacting with Sophia herself. Sometimes it is with other women.
He is just following the money, from what i saw, Dylan is the most popular character, says a lot about his core fanbase. And think about it. You can't even blame him for this. If you own a business, would you listen to pirates or your loyal customers?

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
He is just following the money, from what i saw, Dylan is the most popular character, says a lot about his core fanbase. And think about it. You can't even blame him for this. If you own a business, would you listen to pirates or your loyal customers?
Nobody likes Dylan. He is a sack of shit that just happens to be the son. That's his only appeal. "Incest Yay!"

Sam is better developed, and a better person when it comes to the "Good Boy".

Aiden is better developed, and a worse person when it comes to the "Bad Boy".

The original Dylan was even worse than Aiden. When he was the one that setup the whole Aiden blackmail plan as the master mind behind it all, but Dylan got cucked out of that role and has since been nerfed. Because some people wanted him to be a "Good Boy" and not a "Bad Boy", but he does not measure up as a good boy when compared to Sam.

I would make the game true to my vision. I would let neither pirates or supporters sway that vision much in any direction. I may consider minor changes if it adds to quality of life, but the core would not change. When the tail starts to wag the dog you get problems.

Big Brother is a shining example of the tail wagging the dog, and then the dog dying because of it.

That used to be a huge game. It was one of the most popular games around.

Eric emerged from the shadows... Then the NTR fights started. Things militarized on both sides. Everyone lost the game.

The game sucked anyways because the grind was abysmal, but it was a popular game in its prime. Now it's nothing but an abandoned old corps. Rotten, and unfinished.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
kingcock
according to LP on his blueprint/roadmap it kinda is because he laid out 30 PD(playable days) and we are still on PD14 so yeah technically we are but we are not because he is milking it with side stories and stuff because it is his only job if you can call it that and only source of income .
he also seems to take upto a year to a year and a half on a PD now so that is another reason why it is so slow amongst whatever his reasoning is too .
but i get what your saying and i agree it sure as shit don't feel like it though

Last edited:

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Nobody likes Dylan. He is a sack of shit that just happens to be the son. That's his only appeal. "Incest Yay!"

The original Dylan was even worse than Aiden. When he was the one that setup the whole Aiden blackmail plan as the master mind behind it all, but Dylan got cucked out of that role and has since been nerfed. Because some people wanted him to be a "Good Boy" and not a "Bad Boy", but he does not measure up as a good boy when compared to Sam.

I would make the game true to my vision. I would let neither pirates or supporters sway that vision much in any direction. I may consider minor changes if it adds to quality of life, but the core would not change. When the tail starts to wag the dog you get problems.

Big Brother is a shining example of the tail wagging the dog, and then the dog dying because of it.

Eric emerged from the shadows... Then the NTR fights started. Things militarized on both sides. Everyone lost the game.

The game sucked anyways because the grind was abysmal, but it was a popular game in its prime. Now it's nothing but an abandoned old corps. Rotten, and unfinished.
what? How dylan setup the whole blackmail stuff?

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
what? How dylan setup the whole blackmail stuff?
The way it was originally written if you went down the path of Dylan dropping out of school and going to the other school away from Aiden to avoid the blackmail.

It was revealed, and by revealed I mean Sam had to twist Dylan's arm to get him to talk:

Aiden & Dylan are not in confrontation.
Aiden & Dylan are in collaboration. They are friends!
Aiden's "Bullying" was all Dylan's plan to manipulate Sophia
Aiden also had his own plans in mind of course, but the main plan was orchestrated by Dlyan.

Dylan was supposed to be the master mind behind all that Aiden shit, but that made a lot of people butt hurt when Dylan become a villian. The whiners came out and made L&P cut that line and make Dylan a good boy.

_mraz22

Apr 7, 2023

Isn't Dylan got handjob from Sam's mom everything happened so fast that day and she is the one who was doing all the sht to Dylan so that's mean Sam's mom is wh*** and Sam saw all the things from behind
Deep behind sam is a cuck

Jan 16, 2024
yeah well go tell that to the ex-patreons and the subs on SS that because you are wrong as wrong can be their was a poll done on them that said he is the MOST FAVORITE regardless of what you may think and if you dont believe me go and research this thread and off topic one and im sure you will find out im telling you the truth Dylan was 1st Ellie was 2nd and 3rd was Sam(in the Poll) and that is not including all the other lame stupid Side stories that bumped sam down a little but still and all the other NON main LIs like i said dont take my word for it do research here you see im right regardless of what you an others think of him he is the most popular outside of Sophia with Ellie so the incest you are talking about people very much want it

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
yeah well go tell that to the ex-patreons and the subs on SS that because you are wrong as wrong can be their was a poll done on them that said he is the MOST FAVORITE regardless of what you may think and if you dont believe me go and research this thread and off topic one and im sure you will find out im telling you the truth Dylan was 1st Ellie was 2nd and 3rd was Sam(in the Poll) and that is not including all the other lame stupid Side stories that bumped sam down a little but still and all the other NON main LIs like i said dont take my word for it do research here you see im right regardless of what you an others think of him he is the most popular outside of Sophia with Ellie so the incest you are talking about people very much want it
Most votes for Dylan are not based off of his physical apperance, personality, or any other characteristics about him. It has 0 to do with the character that he is. Those votes are simply because of the relationship as mother / son.

The majority of Dylan voters are just fans of incest plain and simple. They want incest.

It has nothing to do with who Dylan is and everything to do with his title as the son.

It's apparent that votes went in the direction of incest because Ellie is #2.

Dylan fans don't even like Dylan. They like incest.

3.20 star(s) 473 Votes