Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
I don't understand your post, Sophia's blackmail route through Aiden still exists. The only difference is that Dylan is no longer the initiator of the blackmail, but his security is the means of pressure for Aiden.
I know that Aiden's path still exists. My comment is more of a "What if" scenario. The nature of blackmailing Sophia could have been different if L&P got to do what he really intended with the story. The blackmailing we saw was Aiden's idea of blackmailing, Dylan's idea could have been different, like him putting Sophia in precarious positions with him to fulfill Aiden's demands. Hope it clears the intention behind my comment.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I think that he's referring to some fan-made stuff because it Certainly hasn't been set up in the main game. As droll as it has become, the original game has Dylan being set up as the typical virgin teen son who's just starting to truly notice females and stumbling through his sexuality. If anyone hates Dylan, then you'd have to hate 95% of the MMCs in all of the games because it's the same trope, believe it or not.
There actually was a scene in the game ages ago where dylan confessed that he was behind it, you unlocked it if you refused the blackmail and send dylan to boarding school but L & P removed it in the next update.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
There actually was a scene in the game ages ago where dylan confessed that he was behind it, you unlocked it if you refused the blackmail and send dylan to boarding school but L & P removed it in the next update.
Thanks for that response. The change that L&P made is probably what started the avalanche of controversial takes in this thread. They should have just stuck with the plan and had Sophia find out early about it then deal with Dylan. Then there wouldn't have been a need for so many side stories, imo.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Thanks for that response. The change that L&P made is probably what started the avalanche of controversial takes in this thread. They should have just stuck with the plan and had Sophia find out early about it then deal with Dylan. Then there wouldn't have been a need for so many side stories, imo.
I remember being shocked by that reveal and i lost all interest in any dylan routes. There is still a chance that he is behind it and the reveal will come much later when sophia is more corrupted, my thought is that removing completely this story element is a pretty big part of dylan´s story.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
short version patreon found the real version of awam and kills his patreon.L&P blames the link of f95 to his patreon.
People reported him after sauna fiasco updates. First his account was suspended for day or two, page back to life, not long after patreon take him down for incest and shota, end of story
That's too quick, they usually give devs some time to fix their account. Did he, like, refuse to fix the game, like every other developer does when they get pinned down by Patreon?

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
That's too quick, they usually give devs some time to fix their account. Did he, like, refuse to fix the game, like every other developer does when they get pinned down by Patreon?
Wasn't quick and he had time, but he couldn't have done anything to prevent this from happening. Incest is against patreon rules, so is shota, and so is lying about your project when your real project is different. Only thing he could have done to remain on patreon was to kill the game but it's his income source so couldn't do that either. So he shifted entire blame on F95 forum cuz it was the easy way out.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Wasn't quick and he had time, but he couldn't have done anything to prevent this from happening. Incest is against patreon rules, so is shota, and so is lying about your project when your real project is different. Only thing he could have done to remain on patreon was to kill the game but it's his income source so couldn't do that either. So he shifted entire blame on F95 forum cuz it was the easy way out.
It couldn't have been more than 2 weeks and someone said it was re-activated at some point. I'm not entirely sure, but I think Icstor was disabled for much longer. Anyway, what are you talking about, the one thing he should have done is replace some words, like "mom" to "landlord", etc., like every single dev has already done before him. When was killing a game a necessity?

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
So, what happened? It got disabled, I know that. Usually, it gets re-activated after some time. The dev did good on Patreon, it doesn't make sense that he would just abandon it.
If you are so interested read 785645 pages before start such questions to the thread. Everything is noted so you can make your opinion about all that is going on here. This is a little too easy......

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Miss the good old days when one purchase you got a full done game.... Guess I'm just an old geezer now expecting that...
Remember Duke Nukem Forever? Star Craft 2? Half Life 3 ("three"!)?
In the old days you did wait for the developers to create the came. I was released years after the first teaser. And if you had bad luck, the developers decided that there was no more marked for it or canceled it to do something "better".

If you want it like in the old days: Simply take the betas as "insider-versions" and ignore them. Wait 2 or 4 or X years and then buy the the whole A Whife And Mother for 3 or 5 bucks.

Yeah, I also want it completed now and here, but no, this is not gonna happen, so I have to cope with that and play something else in the mean time.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
for those wondering what the hell his(LP) new post in SS is about it just saying he made all teasers except the last one because it is special Teaser available to all tiers as a "promotion" that is all nothing fancy about the damn post of his besides we all have seen all of the teasers except for his fancy ass "secret discord" ones if their are any right now so save yourself the money of subbing for this update or do that's on you you will be a sucker like i am now because all teasers have been seen on here and available

Last edited:

krhuner

Jun 28, 2020
for those wondering what the hell his(LP) new post in SS is about it just saying he made all teasers except the last one because it is special Teaser available to all tiers as a "promotion" that is all nothing fancy about the damn post of his besides we all have seen all of the teasers except for his fancy ass "secret discord" ones if their are any right now
those teasers haven't been leaked right?

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
those teasers haven't been leaked right?
the others he made available to all tiers yes but the secret ones if their are any supposedly which i highly doubt thus far are on his secret discord for his 60 tier but i posted most of the teasers that are now available to every tier along with others if you scroll back far enough here and off topic thread you will see them .
still the point was that he made them all available to all paying subs of all tiers(as a "promotion") but i got to say they are all leaked here so pointless for any of you to sub to the guy and as soon as game releases im sure someone will leak it not saying i will but others who normally leak that shit will

3.20 star(s) 473 Votes