onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
yeah yeah i was referring to the ultra mega super secret discord ones
i doubt it that would be up to his butt buddy diehard supporters to leak so far fuck no and i doubt their are any until i see the proof otherwise its all bullshit i call bullshit but they say their are 3 and even those until i see one is bullshit proof is in the pudding and besides fucker said that was last teaser that is available for this fucking update to begin with . and im sure we have already seen what like 90 to95% of the VN has to offer im sure of it so sure id bet a dime to a dollar that says that it always works that way with teasers and trailers so really no need to see anymore pandering

Last edited:

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
bait to get a subscription
my thoughts exactly that is all it is which is why he called it a "promotion" for all tiers and their will be some idiots stupid enough to sub for that reason alone when you can see all the ones on offer here for free leaked unless those sub in next few days and download the VN when the update drops and unsub his ass like they do/did with Patreon

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
at this point a prefer to not see more teasers, i like some surprises
Is your name Dick...? Dick Hard? Or are you just trying to catch a Shaq by the wolf man up in this mf?

Maybe you trying to invite a wet fart to your left nostril?

Just kidding, carry on Mr. Don't post it.

"I'm not an office person but if I was I would use bunch of POST IT!"

• Haha
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
Hope dev is provide update with more contant then previous update where update have only 5-10 minutes play time.
dont get your hopes up as it is only 274 renders long so it will be short very short especially if you skip thru it or watch it thru gallery like i will do and by all the leaked teasers you pretty much done seen vast majority of the this update.
i'm already ready to move onto update after this one as it will be bigger and more interesting

Last edited:

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
all you saying tomorrow would possibly be wrong the 28th is the minimum day so it could be 29th or 30th but 29th though i would wager depending on what % he does today the 27th if 50+ today and 50 tomorrow then yeah maybe but i would shoot for monday or tuesday

3.20 star(s) 470 Votes