Brainriddle

Jan 13, 2024
On Monday:
My coder was returning from his holiday but his car broke down and he barely managed to reach hotel from where he called me. He was walking up the stairs with his laptop in hand but he ended up stumbling and his laptop slipped from his hands only to fall from the 13th floor. The entre coding data was in his laptop which is shattered. So I don't think it will be ready before Christmas eve, unfortunately
The fault isn't mine but of the Coder, His Car, His Laptop, The Place, The Hotel, Stairs, Hotel's Owner, Government, God, Devil, F95 mods, Rats....
Is that really true? Damn, that sounds like a very stupid excuse. I mean, I've never heard of a developer who only has the data on one storage medium. Hello, there's something called the internet. Secondly, the laptop is broken, that doesn't mean the data on the device is gone too. Unlike HDD, SSD arent mechanics and more durability. The only problem that may arise in this case is not having a copy of a bitlocker key.

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
We went from "Pay L&P then you can have criticism" to "If you don't like how L&P is doing things, get out"

The criticizers closing their mouths doesn't stop the problem from still being there.

We all have an interest in this game and want to discuss it. It's similar to how people of the real Star Wars (First six movies) will see the garbage Disney spits out for the most part and they will watch it and point out its flaws.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
and as usual it's everyone else's fault hahaha:
L&P — Today 06:42
Much depends on my coder. Cause there are some questions and he still has to do the gallery for this udpate. And we're not awake and working at the same time. Plus he unfortunately is on holidays now and will be not fully available and only on his laptop. So I don't think it will be ready before Monday eve, unfortunately

Bibifoc
At least the coder is not on vacation for next 2 weeks during Olympic Games.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
On Monday:
My coder was returning from his holiday but his car broke down and he barely managed to reach hotel from where he called me. He was walking up the stairs with his laptop in hand but he ended up stumbling and his laptop slipped from his hands only to fall from the 13th floor. The entre coding data was in his laptop which is shattered. So I don't think it will be ready before Christmas eve, unfortunately
The fault isn't mine but of the Coder, His Car, His Laptop, The Place, The Hotel, Stairs, Hotel's Owner, Government, God, Devil, F95 mods, Rats....
Of all the things that didn't happen to a developer, this one didn't happen the most.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Sophia eating her daughter's pussy is probably what did in the Patreon page for good. L&P Managed to fly under the incest ban radar on Patreon for so long due to his endless blue balling, but the addition of that scene crossed the incest line.

Reactions: theEmirate43
Jun 22, 2024
Did L&P apologize to us for making little progress for 7 years and deceiving people?
Why do you think LP should apologise to you or me or other pirates here for lack of progress?

Are you LP's ex lover or something that he broke your heart and now you want an apology or his highest tier patron who lost shitloads of money to him cuz I am sure you haven't paid shit to him ever.

If there are folks who may deserve an apology it would be his paying subscribers but the thing is they are happy with whatever shit he gives them be it smaller updates or blue balls. They have been happy for past 7 years and will remain happy for next 7 years too.

I am not taking LP's side but the rant you are writing has been written here 100s of times before with no change. So enough with the useless rant as it won't change shit but will only lead to your candy ass and others getting screwed by mods.

No need to reply back, I am not interested in continuing or participating in this shitshow of yours.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 469 Votes