aiden1213

Jan 2, 2022
No, that is the worst post I have ever seen anywhere. Definitely didn't bother reading that shit.
this post was a part of a discussion , and me talking with a freind from this form . and you can read or skip it as you wish , It's a bit long so I understand if you think it's just some random shit, but really it isn't.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Well, from what I've read, it's lucky that I don't have a save game to play this horrible update... It was only natural that this game couldn't avoid the BBC stereotype either... As usual, I'm waiting for some meaningful content, maybe there will be more in this in game...

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
So how does this work? I haven't paid since the Sam bedroom update, and I've never really used SS before. Does the link just pop up on the main SS page, or does he send a DM with the link or something?

Badboyoz

Apr 13, 2023
So how does this work? I haven't paid since the Sam bedroom update, and I've never really used SS before. Does the link just pop up on the main SS page, or does he send a DM with the link or something?
First, fake headlights will appear and they will upload infected files. They will try to trick you by saying they have cracked the game files. If you don't fall into their trap, you will be in the middle of a chaos of comments and spoilers. Navigate the pages with one eye closed, otherwise you can get spoilers at any moment. Then in 1 or 2 days (sometimes sooner) a rat king will upload the real game to make his people happy. There will be silence for the first hour or two and then the comments will start coming;

-You're a scammer L&P, I hate you.
or
-Oh, my God, what an incredible update. Thank you, L&P.

Extra;
Damn, I got blue balls again. I hate waiting 4 months for a new update.

Hope this was a good survival guide lol

3.20 star(s) 468 Votes