onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
this mother fucker changed it then because last i looked like a hour or so ago was not like that he needs a bitch slap for doing that thats okay though this just gave me reason to unsub the motherfucker for good and be done with shitty ass update all im going to do is skip thru the shit and see wtf is new and what is pretty much same ol same ol OH WAIT THEIR IS NOTHING NEW we all will get blue balled again because some or most dont care for that content and he is predictable

Last edited:

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Wouldn't it be illegal in most countries where the seller of a service changes what you get after you already agreed to the terms and paid? People paid $40 for instant access and he changes it after they already paid and the update was out.
Probably, but is it really worth the trouble? Are you gonna sue him? "You're honor I paid to jerk off immediately but he changed the terms of our agreement so I had to wait 6 hours before I could actually jerk off"

Mar 16, 2024
If that is true L&P changed the tier system and screwed those paying $40 so they now need to wait 6 hours to get the
release then that is low move.

Happy to stick up for L&P when it comes to his renders as i do think he has the best quality of game and renders but if thats true he changed the terms and only those he pay $60 get release that is a very low move to do and he does not care about those who paid $40.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
Probably, but is it really worth the trouble? Are you gonna sue him? "You're honor I paid to jerk off immediately but he changed the terms of our agreement so I had to wait 6 hours before I could actually jerk off"
fuck yes you can sue anyone in usa for almost anything most dont win but some do but you can still sue the motherfucker if i had enough grounds i would sue and do so much more but that is me though but is it what it is though so fuck him with a power punch to face :ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wouldn't it be illegal in most countries where the seller of a service changes what you get after you already agreed to the terms and paid? People paid $40 for instant access and he changes it after they already paid and the update was out.
It's SubscribeStar, they don't give a fuck about anything and don't reply to anyone. Just look at the SubscribeStar Reddit. It's a terrible site.

Good luck even getting payment methods to work half the time, as many banks are blacklisting them. Your card will work fine one day then it won't.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
If that is true L&P changed the tier system and screwed those paying $40 so they now need to wait 6 hours to get the
release then that is low move.

Happy to stick up for L&P when it comes to his renders as i do think he has the best quality of game and renders but if thats true he changed the terms and only those he pay $60 get release that is a very low move to do and he does not care about those who paid $40.
and that is why i unsubbed as soon as i saw that shit

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
It's SubscribeStar, they don't give a fuck about anything and don't reply to anyone. Just look at the SubscribeStar Reddit. It's a terrible site.

Good luck even getting payment methods to work half the time, as many banks are blacklisting them. Your card will work fine one day then it won't.
lol good maybe he will abandon the game and be done with it finally put it out of its misery but so far that is wishful thinking :ROFLMAO:
either way no one will see it leaked for at least 6 hours minimum because his die hard cult followers are on 60 tier and they are tight wads and do as their god says and dont leak stuff

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019

I tried setting up a SS over 18 months ago, and they still haven't gotten back to me.

Mar 16, 2024
That. Is. Horse. Shit.

I literally just paid $40 yesterday specifically on the promise of instant access. That is dirty AF.

Not sure of Subscribe star but his there anywhere you can contact them to say you paid on getting instant access then L&p has changed it so you now need to wait when you were promised that $40 would get you instant access?

That is a low dirty move from L&P

clearly does not care about his subs.

dianish86

Jan 20, 2019
this mother fucker changed it then because last i looked like a hour or so ago was not like that he needs a bitch slap for doing that thats okay though this just gave me reason to unsub the motherfucker for good and be done with shitty ass update all im going to do is skip thru the shit and see wtf is new and what is pretty much same ol same ol
Why are you so nervous? You don't pay $60 or $40.

Mar 16, 2024
lol good maybe he will abandon the game and be done with it finally put it out of its misery but so far that is wishful thinking :ROFLMAO:
either way no one will see it leaked for at least 6 hours minimum because his die hard cult followers are on 60 tier and they are tight wads and do as their god says and dont leak stuff

It would be funny as hell if someone who did pay $60 did leak it for screwing over everyone who paid $40 thinking they would get instant access

I think that is one very dirty low stinking move to make from L&P

• Red Heart
Reactions: onefingersalute

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
Why are you so nervous? You don't pay $60 or $40.
actually yes i did up until a few minutes ago when he shafted us on the 40$ tier dude im the one who leaked some of the teasers so dont even go their saying that i did not sub when i did in subbing . im no long as of now subbed to his ass anymore so i got reasonable reason to gripe about the shit

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
It would be funny as hell if someone who did pay $60 did leak it for screwing over everyone who paid $40 thinking they would get instant access

I think that is one very dirty low stinking move to make from L&P
would be nice but most on 60 tier are his diehard/cult followers and they would follow him to the gates of hell and do as he says and not leak anything

3.20 star(s) 468 Votes