onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
I really can't understand him. why is he eagerly wants everyone to hate him?! It can be a really good psychological question
lol dude is unstable and probably will abandon sometime in future but if i was 40$ tier which im no longer apart of as of now i would wait get the shit in 6hrs and unsub the greedy bastard im too pissed off to wait so i unsubbed right away so i fucked him and myself by not getting the update in 6 hrs but 90 fucks given after this point

Mar 16, 2024
I really can't understand him. why does he eagerly want everyone to hate him?! It can be a really good psychological question

I cannot understand that either.

I felt for him abit losing the patreonas i dont know the reason why he lost the account. But after this then does he really think those paying $40 for instant access when he said they would then changes it to screw them out will be happy about it?

That is utter madness and away to lose subs

shahryarpo

Aug 8, 2018
lol dude is unstable and probably will abandon sometime in future but if i was 40$ tier which im no longer apart of as of now i would wait get the shit in 6hrs and unsub the greedy bastard im too pissed off to wait so i unsubbed right away so i fucked him and myself by not getting the update in 6 hrs but 90 fucks given after this point
of course he's unstable . but I think he won't abandon the game because he's addicted to the money that he's milking from his followers. but does it really worth to be this much hated by many people (even his former followers) to gain few more dollors? I mean he's gonno lose more subscribers with these kind of cheap , low level thing. I really feel sorry for him.

shahryarpo

Aug 8, 2018
I cannot understand that either.

I felt for him abit losing the patreonas i dont know the reason why he lost the account. But after this then does he really think those paying $40 for instant access when he said they would then changes it to screw them out will be happy about it?

That is utter madness and away to lose subs
Exactly

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
of course he's unstable . but I think he won't abandon the game because he's addicted to the money that he's milking from his followers. but does it really worth to be this much hated by many people (even his former followers) to gain few more dollors? I mean he's gonno lose more subscribers with these kind of cheap , low level thing. I really feel sorry for him.
if he dont hit a certain threshold of subs he most likely will id bank on it i maybe wrong but still id trade stock in it happening eventually he had 1600+ subs down to 400 subs and that equates to a huge drop off in money from 20k+ a month down to 5k-9k amonth and that is being generous assuming half or over half the people sub to highest tier or tiers so that is like 25% of what he was making before

Reactions: shahryarpo

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Notice how he says you're awesome if you pick the Legend package but choose the Legend Vet package and he doesn't say anything about you. Now some could say that the 'awesome' mention would be part of the 'all previous rewards' from the previous package. However, saying someone is awesome is not really a reward. It's just a statement you make about someone. That doesn't sound like he appreciates those who spend more money on him.

(player picks Legend package) L&P - Thanks dude you're awesome.
(player picks Legend Vet package) L&P - Thanks for the extra money loser haha!

Chandru sccc

Jul 17, 2021
this mother fucker changed it then because last i looked like a hour or so ago was not like that he needs a bitch slap for doing that thats okay though this just gave me reason to unsub the motherfucker for good and be done with shitty ass update all im going to do is skip thru the shit and see wtf is ne

shahryarpo

Aug 8, 2018
if he dont hit a certain threshold of subs he most likely will id bank on it i maybe wrong but still id trade stock in it happening eventually he had 1600+ subs down to 400 subs and that equates to a huge drop off in money from 20k+ a month down to 5k-9k amonth and that is being generous assuming half or over half the people sub to highest tier or tiers so that is like 25% of what he was making before
I know . but 5k-9k is alot of money still. what kind of work do you know even in germany that gives you this much money with the face that he probably can't do anything except the jobs that kind of relates to fapping :)))

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
L&P angered me with such underhanded tactics. Here you go.

Mega

P.S. It's legit.
if true you got balls and i applaud you for doing that if it is legit stick it to that motherfucker give him a black eye financially and i would unsub like i did soon as i found out what he did so you got no reason to stay subbed anymore

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
I know . but 5k-9k is alot of money still. what kind of work do you know even in germany that gives you this much money with the face that he probably can't do anything except the jobs that kind of relates to fapping :)))
i know that were can almost anywhere can you make that kind of money outside of shit like this not many places and that is monthly not yearly income but it would be for us lowlifes as he would call us for is going from the rich house to the poor house only except he has gone from rich house to the slums a step above the poor house he is to fucking greedy for his own damn good . now if your talking yearly yeah sure but not monthly that is insane and i totally agree with you he even said so himself that this is his main source of income:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: shahryarpo
3.20 star(s) 468 Votes