Kurious2some

Jul 26, 2022
WHEN WILL THE NURSING SIDE JOB HAVE AN UPDATE????????????????
Not this coming but the next update, I think..... or perhaps the one after.
Will depend on whether L&P changes his mind.
This coming update was dropped a few month ago but he then decided to put it back in.
The next two are meant to be a ranch trip update and the old gents/nursing update but the order might be flipped.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That is 100% correct, Alley Cat.
And the easiest way to remove the Dylan pathway, is to send him to boarding school, which drops the Aiden pathway too.... Which means you need things like the Old Gents to fill in the 'sexual evolution' turning points.
Not particularly. I just play board games on the 1st side job, and my playthrough turns out just fine. That's why I say that neither side job adds to the story

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Not particularly. I just play board games on the 1st side job, and my playthrough turns out just fine. That's why I say that neither side job adds to the story
It adds to her corruption, she's not going to just get corrupted by Aiden blackmailing her or her son and next door neighbour, I mean if you don't go down the blackmail route, then the Aiden blackmail and her son won't be in the game if he ends up in a boarding school then what's left to add to her corruption. To be honest without the Aiden blackmail, it would be pretty hard to find instances where she could get corrupted, I don't see either side job being able to do it alone, but they can add to it, push her along a bit faster.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
LOL
OK... so try one where Sophia only reacts to Adult stimuli....
Ellie and Patricia are both adults, which is my playthrough. Tyler is too.
It adds to her corruption, she's not going to just get corrupted by Aiden blackmailing her or her son and next door neighbour, I mean if you don't go down the blackmail route, then the Aiden blackmail and her son won't be in the game if he ends up in a boarding school then what's left to add to her corruption. To be honest without the Aiden blackmail, it would be pretty hard to find instances where she could get corrupted, I don't see either side job being able to do it alone, but they can add to it, push her along a bit faster.
Patricia has far more influence on corrupting Sophia than Aiden does. It's the conversation between Sophia and Patricia at the gym about Patricia being able to do whatever she wants, as long as Carl being the only dick in her pussy that starts everything. It's even a requirement for the Sam route.

It's Patricia at the Nightclub, kissing Sophia, that gets the Ellie route going.

It's Patricia, at the Yoga event, showering with the other women, that allows Dylan to see his first in-the-flesh naked woman

Reactions: GokutheG

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Look at the date that I joined, I am new here on the forum and I just finished catching up to the newest update and yes that is my biggest issue as of this moment. I don't know anything about taking 7 years for her to give someone an handjob, to me it all happened very fast and only in a matter of weeks. The point I'm trying to make is that it feels to me that Sophia is a different person depending on who she is with, like a totally different person who thinks differently. It doesn't make any sense.
I think your perspective as a totally new player who has run through this played in its entirety and not taken seven years to do so, actually is not an issue for you, but conversely makes your observations very valid. Not having the limitation of time playing update by update gives you a better sense of the flow of the game than many who have had to wait for the posts every three months or so.. For you now comes the slow burn everyone else complains about.. Welcome to the club... :).

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Patricia has far more influence on corrupting Sophia than Aiden does. It's the conversation between Sophia and Patricia at the gym about Patricia being able to do whatever she wants, as long as Carl being the only dick in her pussy that starts everything. It's even a requirement for the Sam route.

It's Patricia at the Nightclub, kissing Sophia, that gets the Ellie route going.

It's Patricia, at the Yoga event, showering with the other women, that allows Dylan to see his first in-the-flesh naked woman
The stuff with Dylan starts before she goes to the gym with Patricia, she's already overheard Dylan and Sam calling her a milf, and then she has the guitar and cello lesson with Sam and Ellie already told her mom that she thinks she's hot, that and the rubbing suntan lotion on Ellies back with untied top and then rubbing on her butt, if you take those choices.

There was nothing in her conversation with Patricia at the gym that would make her think that it would be OK to flirt with her son, daughter and neighbours kid, and Patricia only told her she lets her trainer grope now and then, nothing more.

I think Sophia's mind is wandering because of the lack of sex in her marriage and things keep happening to her that has nothing to do with her sister, like the movers catching her in her opened robe after already catching her in her nightie when she answered the door, plus the guy seeing all her underwear on the 1st day when they dropped the box. When she visits the school, it's her choice at that stage whether to allow the headmaster to 'hug' her. There's quite a bit that happens before she even goes to the gym with Patricia.

I just don't see Patricia as a major role in Sophia's corruption.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes