Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
This is actually kinda hard for me to answer. Night-ware ---> underwear ---> lingerie are all related. When I think of underwear I think of something that is functional, Night-ware is functional but is outerware, and lingerie is largely form over function.
It`s a kindly new for me. I couldn't suppose that nightgown or paignour can be outerwear.

This is actually kinda hard for me to answer. Night-ware ---> underwear ---> lingerie are all related. When I think of underwear I think of something that is functional, Night-ware is functional but is outerware, and lingerie is largely form over function.
So there is no difference in general, and lingerie is just luxury underwear? For instance, cotton panties are underwear but mini thongs are lingerie with that fact that mini thongs in general are not the clothes in classic meaning?

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
It`s a kindly new for me. I couldn't suppose that nightgown or paignour can be outerwear.

So there is no difference in general, and lingerie is just luxury underwear? For instance, cotton panties are underwear but mini thongs are lingerie with that fact that mini thongs in general are not the clothes in classic meaning?
If I were you, I would wait until the game was uploaded.

Because I'm already ready to laugh. ;)

Reactions: wsdr2@uhc

Happy Puppy

Aug 16, 2024
Ooops, wrong forum... I was looking for AWAM and not some boys talking about lingerie and young boys wanking in the next update...
I guess if LP will post a :poop: a bunch of you will ask how it tastes and what wonderful combinations you could do with it :KEK:

:FacePalm:

Screenshot 2024-09-12 162743.png

• Haha
Reactions: TheMummy56

Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021
If your computer will work, my people are already working on blocking access.
And so it will be with every pirate rat who posts something here that I've personally worked on to please my subscribers.
Okay that's fine but however wait until tomorrow....

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes