Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Handjob confirmed then. Place your bets. I'm already disappointed. The whole PD14 will be only HJ?!. Weren't things supposedly going to step up with this PD? Damn it.
Roadmap of AWAM:
2024: HandJob
2025: Titjob
2026: BlowJob
2027: Cunning
2028: Only Lesbian updates
2029: 69
2030: Rubbing dick on coochie / Scissoring
2031: Rework
2032: Only Lesbian updates
2033: First Hetero sex

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
Handjob confirmed then. Place your bets. I'm already disappointed. The whole PD14 will be only HJ?!. Weren't things supposedly going to step up with this PD? Damn it.
you could be right with 'finishing' them off simultaneously or one by one from the masturbation practical she had given previously, basically finishing off a handjob that she began last update.

i was thinking the shotas have seen her exclusively naked (only having panties on), that they'll see her completely naked where they could 'explore' her body and if it will lead to handjobs that they'll finish on her 'by accident' or willingly - because she was surprised when dylan had cum on her body and recently increased in preparedness of wanting to be finished on (on her hands) - that this will lead them to cover her.

i am a little disappointed that he said that this update will be similarly the same level of hotness as the previous 2nd job update. there's so much that they could do.

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
This largely depends on how LP interpreted the previous update question. Is this about the last 2nd side-job update (the previous update in this path), or the shower with Vicky/Deshawn update (the literal previous update)?

Because those two things are very different. One of them is more or less a rehash of the bikini show but in lingerie, and the other involves being naked & direct sexual content.
He just can't answer like a normal person

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
L&P's response makes sense. I know many of you are disappointed but whet did you really think was going to happen with these shota? Sophia was never going to suck their dicks or allow them to fuck her.
The reason I quote this is, not because I agree with this person's opinion.

I'm just surprised that so many people like this opinion.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
you could be right with 'finishing' them off simultaneously or one by one from the masturbation practical she had given previously, basically finishing off a handjob that she began last update.

i was thinking the shotas have seen her exclusively naked (only having panties on), that they'll see her completely naked where they could 'explore' her body and if it will lead to handjobs that they'll finish on her 'by accident' or willingly - because she was surprised when dylan had cum on her body and recently increased in preparedness of wanting to be finished on (on her hands) - that this will lead them to cover her.

i am a little disappointed that he said that this update will be similarly the same level of hotness as the previous 2nd job update. there's so much that they could do.
Indeed. Keyword here is " Approx ". In other words, more or less, the same thing. That's why I'm almost certain another set of HJ is on the way.

Deshawn got further than Dylan/Sam in a handful of events. Tbh, Shotas or not, is not the issue for me. I'm tired of seeing dicks and the unrealism of the progression roadmap - Come on, it's gonna be what? The 4th event with the shotas and we'll only get HJ or Fabric-jobs ? I'm not asking for a fuck-fest or a gangbang - it won't make sense anyway with the current pacing, but give us some meat, dammit!! :HideThePain:

If Ellie is the only close-up pussy we'll see in this PD14, all the upcoming events are just pointless and we should already move on to PD15.

To conclude, may be, just may be, he's cooking and wanna surprise us. Who knows ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Roadmap of AWAM:
2024: HandJob
2025: Titjob
2026: BlowJob
2027: Cunning
2028: Only Lesbian updates
2029: 69
2030: Rubbing dick on coochie / Scissoring
2031: Rework
2032: Only Lesbian updates
2033: First Hetero sex
Gotta hand it to the guy, he made perfect master plan. This game will be his magnum opus, after which he can retire and enjoy pension.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes