tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
That's the problem with kid actors... they grow in real time even though the show/series/game they're in only covers a few weeks or months. I mean look at the kid who plays Homelander's son on the Boys he grew like a foot and a half and started shaving in between seasons even though in the show only a few months had passed.
You seem to be confusing real people and game characters.

From the moment Dylan entered the nightclub, Dylan's entire setup was ruined.
His age, his height, his personality, his fragility, everything about him. Even his old-looking face.

This all came from LP's stupid choice(writing).

Reactions: Old Dog

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
You seem to be confusing real people and game characters.

His age, his height, his personality, his fragility, everything about him. Even his old-looking face.

You seem to be confusing humor with serious commentary... either take a breath or use a different voice in your head when reading shit pal.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You seem to be confusing humor with serious commentary... either take a breath or use a different voice in your head when reading shit pal.
It seems you're also confusing humor with serious commentary.
If you were humorous, I also humorous.

Of course I was serious, and I don't know anything about you other than you can't explain the difference between underwear and lingerie.

Should I laugh at the part where you compared it to the Homelander's son?

Your cowardice certainly made me laugh. ;)

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Is the sex ed path gone now? That sucks. If he's not in Patreon anymore, why even bother removing it? There's already a disclaimer that all characters are 18+. Might as well just have those up and say they're 18+ too.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Is the sex ed path gone now? That sucks. If he's not in Patreon anymore, why even bother removing it? There's already a disclaimer that all characters are 18+. Might as well just have those up and say they're 18+ too.
nope L&P is working in a new event.it was "cut" for problematic.it need a mini-patch to play the class

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
"Antonio" saw outside and inside Sophia's pussy. Do you even played it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (just kiddin')

Poor Antonio... Nobody remembers him. :cry::p:LOL:
I remember!! I've been trying to someone to make fan game about "Rain out" where Sophia and Dylan go to Allysa and Zac's apartment for a soccer practice for boys. Shortly after they go to play, Sophia and Alyssa start getting busy with Antonio!!! As the ladies are getting hot and heavy, they don't notice a bad rain storm. The boys come back earlier than expected and see the Mom's getting busy with Antonio and each other!! They watch for a little then, invite themselves in too take part in the fun! Turns into a hot mommy swap!!!

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I remember!! I've been trying to someone to make fan game about "Rain out" where Sophia and Dylan go to Allysa and Zac's apartment for a soccer practice for boys. Shortly after they go to play, Sophia and Alyssa start getting busy with Antonio!!! As the ladies are getting hot and heavy, they don't notice a bad rain storm. The boys come back earlier than expected and see the Mom's getting busy with Antonio and each other!! They watch for a little then, invite themselves in too take part in the fun! Turns into a hot mommy swap!!!
That's a better idea than 90% of what I saw in this VN since a long time.

Reactions: Krat0$ and Sonny86

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
It seems you're also confusing humor with serious commentary.
If you were humorous, I also humorous.

Of course I was serious, and I don't know anything about you other than you can't explain the difference between underwear and lingerie.

Should I laugh at the part where you compared it to the Homelander's son?

Your cowardice certainly made me laugh. ;)

And your ignorance makes you what?!? The humor comes from the post I referenced where her son has when from " Since then he went to boarding school, stars as the captain of the school soccer team, and became a judo expert. not mention looking 5 years older" within ten days in the games storyline. Literally compressed 3 years of progression and development into 10 days.

Maybe come back when you're actually old enough to see a woman in lingerie in real life and then you'll be worthy of conversing with but until then just piss back off to you basement there kiddo, the adults were talking until you butted in.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
And your ignorance makes you what?!? The humor comes from the post I referenced where her son has when from " Since then he went to boarding school, stars as the captain of the school soccer team, and became a judo expert. not mention looking 5 years older" within ten days in the games storyline. Literally compressed 3 years of progression and development into 10 days.

Maybe come back when you're actually old enough to see a woman in lingerie in real life and then you'll be worthy of conversing with but until then just piss back off to you basement there kiddo, the adults were talking until you butted in.
So, is this what you wanted to say? (The text below)

Good. :KEK:

By the way, this game is 7 years old, not 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 481 Votes