Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Nothing. Just a terrible developer.
Creative crisis
No, there are still reasons, he increased the number of renders and I like it. I want to say that he really tells us his story for a long time, the game is being created for a long time, this is a fact.
But the fact is that the result looks very interesting and beautiful, this story has a huge volume, he has already done a great job, whether we admit it or not. It is also quite obvious that there is a huge army of fans, which obviously places increased demands on the developer. Some people really want the game to move on to the fucking holiday as soon as possible, and I wish it myself. But the plot implies that we still have to wait.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I remember!! I've been trying to someone to make fan game about "Rain out" where Sophia and Dylan go to Allysa and Zac's apartment for a soccer practice for boys. Shortly after they go to play, Sophia and Alyssa start getting busy with Antonio!!! As the ladies are getting hot and heavy, they don't notice a bad rain storm. The boys come back earlier than expected and see the Mom's getting busy with Antonio and each other!! They watch for a little then, invite themselves in too take part in the fun! Turns into a hot mommy swap!!!
Frodo touch my precious!!!!!!!!!NEVER

• Haha
Reactions: Bane71

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
This game has tones of potential sex scenes. Dylan/Amber being a path I'm excited for. There are just so many damn paths, probably too many

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes