Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
By the look of things, it's almost 100% certain. I prefer to joke about it rather than a useless ranting. Everything that needed to be said about the blueballing has already been said. We've been blueballed for +7 years and nothing is changing. 7 long years for a series of handjobs... It's so unreal, but hey, we're still here, because the Dude got talent, despite being the biggest blueball master I ever saw.

When you take a look at Mrs Denvers Dev, you can say that L&P's Legacy won't go down that easily. Another example would be O.Fans non-nude models. Dozens of them make way more cash than explicit ones, because " tease " and " blueball " are obviously a type of business model.

Anyway, The worst thing is that we won't get another progress of the side jobs not until several years.
People always seem to mix up the development time between the actual day in the game, it's only been 3 weeks in the game, as we're on day 21.

A lot has happened in 3 weeks to Sophia, and she is quite far along with Ellie and Dylan. AWAM is about how far Sophia goes with Ellie and Dylan, all the other characters are there to further corrupt Sophia in doing that. It ain't about Sophia fucking everyone, as that would be unrealistic for Sophia to do.

AWAM is more realistic than some people think but each to their own. Well, as realistic as any adult visual novel can be.

Also, side note, I've predicted the next update will be the last side jobs update as I think it might come to an end.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Well since the boys gonna learn how to masturbate i want them to ask Sophia to show them how women does it. Also after this lingerie class I want her to teach them about sex toys like dildo, vibrator, butt plugs and beads.

Reactions: Lekang121
3.20 star(s) 480 Votes