Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Realistically Milky. :HideThePain:

Jokes aside, among the " realistic " things, the build-up is the only element, IMHO, that stands out. However, other things don't align to that same " realism ". Take some of Aiden events for example or the last Ellie event. The oral wasn't expected and it came out of nowhere. Not that I'm complaining, but it looked " unnatural ".

The main issue here is his work speed. If we, by any chance, happened to get one update per month, I'm 100% sure that pplz wouldn't whine. 10 or 12 builds per year would be fair. If my memory serves me right, we had only 3 updates the year we had the " bikini " event of may be I'm mixing things, but yeah, I remember we had 3 pure blueballing updates straight in the past.

BTW, I agree with something you and many others here already said. I also share the thought that Sophia won't fuck everyone by the end of the game. There won't be that many.
I think because of how long AWAM is taken and the "consistent" how long this novel is going to take comments, I do think L&P is trying to speed things up. Therefore it leads to potentially some things being rushed, you mentioned Ellie oral and I have said in the past the last scene with the maid and Sophia was rushed.

Regarding Ellie, the oral may seem unrealistic if you consider everything that has happened between Sophia and Ellie, but when you consider what has happened with Sophia and every character, it then becomes more realistic. I think that same logic can apply to what I think about the maid scene being too fast. However, I'm very much influenced by wanting the maid stuff remain voyeur and Sophia spying on maid.

The only thing I think L&P needs to add is some plot, some consequences, something that stirs things up. Something like finding out Dylan and Sam had a bet on who can get the furthest with Sophia, or Julia catching Sophia with Sam and telling Ellie, or the mother or sister catching Sophia with the tutor boys.

I can absolutely guarantee you, that a single developer can NEVER release an update once every month, especially not the in-depth level of updates that L&P does, he does do A LOT of images, and I sometimes think he renders more than he needs to.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Regarding Ellie, the oral may seem unrealistic if you consider everything that has happened between Sophia and Ellie, but when you consider what has happened with Sophia and every character, it then becomes more realistic.
Maybe, but only assuming you're playing all different routes at the same time. I sure don't and I'd guess most don't and in that case the scene with Ellie definitely felt rushed. Neither had had any physical contact with the other's vagina so to make that leap was off-putting. That's basically the end game other than Ellie returning the favor. He could've ended that scene with her fingering Ellie to orgasm and it would've been great and kept the anticipation high for the next event in a few years LMAO

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Maybe, but only assuming you're playing all different routes at the same time. I sure don't and I'd guess most don't and in that case the scene with Ellie definitely felt rushed. Neither had had any physical contact with the other's vagina so to make that leap was off-putting. That's basically the end game other than Ellie returning the favor. He could've ended that scene with her fingering Ellie to orgasm and it would've been great and kept the anticipation high for the next event in a few years LMAO
fair point but my other point still stands, L&P does need to speed things up, so some things are going to seem rushed.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I think because of how long AWAM is taken and the "consistent" how long this novel is going to take comments, I do think L&P is trying to speed things up. Therefore it leads to potentially some things being rushed, you mentioned Ellie oral and I have said in the past the last scene with the maid and Sophia was rushed.

Regarding Ellie, the oral may seem unrealistic if you consider everything that has happened between Sophia and Ellie, but when you consider what has happened with Sophia and every character, it then becomes more realistic. I think that same logic can apply to what I think about the maid scene being too fast. However, I'm very much influenced by wanting the maid stuff remain voyeur and Sophia spying on maid.

The only thing I think L&P needs to add is some plot, some consequences, something that stirs things up. Something like finding out Dylan and Sam had a bet on who can get the furthest with Sophia, or Julia catching Sophia with Sam and telling Ellie, or the mother or sister catching Sophia with the tutor boys.

I can absolutely guarantee you, that a single developer can NEVER release an update once every month, especially not the in-depth level of updates that L&P does, he does do A LOT of images, and I sometimes think he renders more than he needs to.
Nothing is rushed in this VN... So don't call it as unrealistic...In real life if a girl is being corrupted , she will not stuck in one stage with all different characters..just giving you an example..if a girl let's say kiss someone, the next guy she meet in her life, she will have an urge to go ahead to the next base rather staying upto the kiss level only....but this story is being made by taking one character at a time and start with zero corruption everytime...just an example Sophia/Dylan...then Sophia/Sam then Sophia/Ellie etc..in all these things Sophia is common woman who is getting corrupted with time..and still stayed upto HJ.
That's the most unrealistic thing ever seen in any VN or in realistic world.

Playday is moving forward..it means the days are going forward.. it's not like playday reset and corruption reset after every update as it's multiple route...so let's say if Sophia corruption point is 100 after Sam scene, in next 5 pd her corrupt action leads her to 150 points but her action still remains unchanged. That's unrealistic.

One more example if I play in multiple routes. Fine Sophia gave handjob to Sam, after that Dylan ...so her corruption is increasing as days are going forward...now there are 2 routes in ellie path...one with her bf and one without...so she definitely should be comfortable to go beyond just fingering... it's not the final scene that counts..it's the initial scene that started with touching, fingering and then licking. It means the corruption goes ahead..And next day, she went back again to same level as with Sam , back to level zero giving handjob in gym and now kids. days goes ahead, corruption point got added but her actions remains the same. That's unrealistic.

But yes offcourse there's are many reasons to say it's "so realistic" but those are excuses and unrealistic tbh..I don't mind frequency of updates, but the realism is gone and the corrupt story of wife is lost. And corruption is stuck to the same level whilst satisfying different fantasies eg incest, group, minor , neighbour , lesbian etc.

Last edited:

mothersam

Aug 11, 2021
(sorry for the bad English) As LP speeds things up with each update in terms of hot content, I think it's very likely that Sophie will be completely naked (from the teasers you can see that she's enjoying the comments) and the fact that in the others classes she touched them, she was only in lingerie and they touched her if LP follows this reasoning Sophie will be left with nothing (but as LP loves to miss opportunities and not deliver anything good in terms of content, I am very skeptical about this update)

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes