Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I'm not mixing anything up. I'm here since the very beginning and I know what you're saying is true. Still, it's not an excuse, time-wise, to be so slow into delivering a little meat. In the end, will realism matter if he's not able to end his story because of real life issue ? I said many times that he's talented. Can't take that from him, but he's also milking it, hiding behind the realism/slow-burn excuse and you know it's true. As you also said, I also think it's the last time we're seeing the side jobs.

Based on his actual development speed, there's no way we'll see those side characters again. The main story plot is getting pushed further and further. Way too many characters. He needs to cut off more than half of them. Those could be added as DLC at the end of the story as bonus, but for now, he's not doing justice to any of the main LI.
I never said he wasn't milking AWAM, I was saying AWAM is more realistic than some people think. Sophia has done a lot in 3 weeks and it takes time for her to go from the loyal wife to I'm going have sex with my son and daughter. She is not far away from doing that, the side characters do slow things down but they're needed to further corrupt Sophia, and it does help L&P milk AWAM more, which I don't blame him for doing.

As for added DLCs, I've been saying that for ages in this thread. Recently, I've even said I think AWAM might end next year, I'm almost certain it's going to end when Sophia does finally cross the line with Dylan and/or Ellie. Which, if I'm right would explain all the side characters L&P added and I don't think L&P ever attended for Sophia to fuck everyone like you would see in other novels.

Hence my point, AWAM is more realistic than people think.

Just cause it takes a long time to develop one "thorough" day in a novel, doesn't mean the novel is unrealistic.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
I never said he wasn't milking AWAM, I was saying AWAM is more realistic than some people think. Sophia has done a lot in 3 weeks and it takes time for her to go from the loyal wife to I'm going have sex with my son and daughter. She is not far away from doing that, the side characters do slow things down but they're needed to further corrupt Sophia, and it does help L&P milk AWAM more, which I don't blame him for doing.

As for added DLCs, I've been saying that for ages in this thread. Recently, I've even said I think AWAM might end next year, I'm almost certain it's going to end when Sophia does finally cross the line with Dylan and/or Ellie. Which, if I'm right would explain all the side characters L&P added and I don't think L&P ever attended for Sophia to fuck everyone like you would see in other novels.

Hence my point, AWAM is more realistic than people think.

Just cause it takes a long time to develop one "thorough" day in a novel, doesn't mean the novel is unrealistic.
Realistically Milky. :HideThePain:

Jokes aside, among the " realistic " things, the build-up is the only element, IMHO, that stands out. However, other things don't align to that same " realism ". Take some of Aiden events for example or the last Ellie event. The oral wasn't expected and it came out of nowhere. Not that I'm complaining, but it looked " unnatural ".

The main issue here is his work speed. If we, by any chance, happened to get one update per month, I'm 100% sure that pplz wouldn't whine. 10 or 12 builds per year would be fair. If my memory serves me right, we had only 3 updates the year we had the " bikini " event of may be I'm mixing things, but yeah, I remember we had 3 pure blueballing updates straight in the past.

BTW, I agree with something you and many others here already said. I also share the thought that Sophia won't fuck everyone by the end of the game. There won't be that many.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

she looks incredibly turned on by what the boys are saying to her, they're probably saying lustful and passionate compliments flirtatiously. she's definitely going to put in that extra work for them; shes posing for them, caressing herself and is getting turned on the fact shes putting on a show like a stripper shes become on front of them. the dancing with dylan at the club, posing for sam naked and doing a bikini show for dylan and sam has led the posing she did for deshawn leading to foreplay sex in the showers is going to push her to give handjobs to the boys for how sexy they've made her feel.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018

she looks incredibly turned on by what the boys are saying to her, they're probably saying lustful and passionate compliments flirtatiously. she's definitely going to put in that extra work for them; shes posing for them, caressing herself and is getting turned on the fact shes putting on a show like a stripper shes become on front of them. the dancing with dylan at the club, posing for sam naked and doing a bikini show for dylan and sam has led the posing she did for deshawn leading to foreplay sex in the showers is going to push her to give handjobs to the boys for how sexy they've made her feel.
Agree with you there. And look at this earlier Teaser and how she is looking there.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

IMG_3741.png
Sophia’s probly saying
“dont any of you Apostles want to touch this fabric?

The Apostles “I think we’re past fabric touching, leave that to your simps”

We want to see you bend over and pull your cheeks apart, so we can see how wet your getting”

We found this in our sisters room can you show us what it’s for?”:ROFLMAO:
IMG_3742.jpeg
Sophia: Filthy choice +2
“That’ is called a butt plug, would you like to stick it in my butthole?”

Filthy choice +1
(That is called a buttplug, should I demonstrate for you how to put it in my butt hole?)

Good wife choice -2
(OH my god, where did you find that, you put that back right this instance and this class is now over, get out of my way) :ROFLMAO:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Agree with you there. And look at this earlier Teaser and how she is looking there.

It doesn’t bother anyone that the line in which LP shows teasers of Sofia in different outfits, is he deliberately confusing the sequence or will we have a choice of what outfit Sophia will wear?

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I think is very weird that a week in a game is longer then a year in real lifr.Some say is actualy stupid
Last day in the game is more than 2 years in RL.
I bet the week will go for 20 years if this continue.

Realistically Milky. :HideThePain:

Jokes aside, among the " realistic " things, the build-up is the only element, IMHO, that stands out. However, other things don't align to that same " realism ". Take some of Aiden events for example or the last Ellie event. The oral wasn't expected and it came out of nowhere. Not that I'm complaining, but it looked " unnatural ".

The main issue here is his work speed. If we, by any chance, happened to get one update per month, I'm 100% sure that pplz wouldn't whine. 10 or 12 builds per year would be fair. If my memory serves me right, we had only 3 updates the year we had the " bikini " event of may be I'm mixing things, but yeah, I remember we had 3 pure blueballing updates straight in the past.

BTW, I agree with something you and many others here already said. I also share the thought that Sophia won't fuck everyone by the end of the game. There won't be that many.
2020 3 updates
2021 only 2 updates

Last edited:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019

Best Case : HJ
Worst Case: Simple teasing and posing while they jerk off

This year has been basically Sophia reaching the point of grabbing dicks and even giving a HJ, so at best the same will happen here still keep your expectations low.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Best Case : HJ
Worst Case: Simple teasing and posing while they jerk off

This year has been basically Sophia reaching the point of grabbing dicks and even giving a HJ, so at best the same will happen here still keep your expectations low.
Don't forget that both side jobs have no effect on the any other scenes.
Progress on any route don't have repercussion on the side jobs.
Treat them as bonus scenes with no connection to any other route.

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Don't forget that both side jobs have no effect on the any other scenes.
Progress on any route don't have repercussion on the side jobs.
Treat them as bonus scenes with no connection to any other route.
Well in that case she should go “airtight” 3 holes for 3 shota’s :ROFLMAO: Fill her up, Time to make some cream pies

3.20 star(s) 480 Votes