CG Day 20 v 0.180 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.185 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.190 Mega
CG Day 20 v 0.195 Mega
CG Day 21 v 0.200 Mega
CG Day 21 v 0.201 Mega
CG Day 21 v 0.205 Mega
Thanks Kai Andersen
I hope you become a fan of the game again.
If possible, add bath videos as well.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-205-lust-passion.5944/post-14418413

Last edited:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Going through the update I noticed how LP expands his "updates" a little without doing anything but typing. He makes a render. And let it stand when you scroll on. Than typing another sentence still with the same render. Some renders stand still for 5 to 6 sentences.

That even more easy money that way.

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
A patch that restores the shotas content.
Workupload
Thank you!
It would be good to report your post so that the moderators can pin this patch to the OP with the warning that it is for version 0.205 and explaining what the purpose of the patch is. (SAHC)

My interest was to make the OP's post more complete and informative, especially the CHANGELOG which is lacking in information.

CHANGELOG:

v0.205

- Removal of SHOTA content / LIFE MODEL scene (which can still be restored with the patch (https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-205-lust-passion.5944/post-14428924)
- Added new event: Gym with Vicky/DeShaw

v0.201
- Here, I really don't remember what the update was in relation to version v0.200. If anyone knows, please write below.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Thank you!
It would be good to report your post so that the moderators can pin this patch to the OP with the warning that it is for version 0.205 and explaining what the purpose of the patch is. (SAHC)

My interest was to make the OP's post more complete and informative, especially the CHANGELOG which is lacking in information.

CHANGELOG:

v0.205

- Removal of SHOTA content / LIFE MODEL scene (which can still be restored with the patch (https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-205-lust-passion.5944/post-14428924)
- Added new event: Gym with Vicky/DeShaw

v0.201
- Here, I really don't remember what the update was in relation to version v0.200. If anyone knows, please write below.
Perfect! I'm out right now but I can update the OP again later if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
How do you follow the different paths and new events related to them? massive amount of saves with good descriptions?? I am just human and would like a save before this update :D :D

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
In the update with the two elderly people, I am more than happy to see Sofía first display herself semi-naked in the nurse's dress that the elderly people bought her, and then bathe them as naked as the brunette from the recent update received the milk in her hands ;- ) and with her usual hypocritical shyness, let the old men grope her completely and suck her breasts.

Without asking for anything crazy based on L&M's decisions, I think that would be a great game.

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Bibifoc , Alley_Cat
After all this controversy involving L&P's exclusion from Patreon because of the SHOTA content (Life Model scene), do you think that this part of the game has been definitively abandoned even though L&P is now on Subscribestar?

By the way, I don't even know if that was the real reason for the game's exclusion from Patreon. Was it? I try to follow the thread, but there are so many messages every day that I get lost in the information.

I hope the Life Model scene stays on Subscribestar and maybe Sophia will continue teaching about sex education by showing the last part of its body that hasn't been explored yet: the vagina.

Do you think that's possible or is this part definitively abandoned?

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Bibifoc ,
After all this controversy involving L&P's exclusion from Patreon because of the SHOTA content (Life Model scene), do you think that this part of the game has been definitively abandoned even though L&P is now on Subscribestar?

By the way, I don't even know if that was the real reason for the game's exclusion from Patreon. Was it? I try to follow the thread, but there are so many messages every day that I get lost in the information.

I hope the Life Model scene stays on Subscribestar and maybe Shopie will continue teaching about sex education by showing the last part of its body that hasn't been explored yet: the vagina.

Do you think that's possible or is this part definitively abandoned?
I'll only answer in the presence of my lawyer :censored:

Last edited:

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
In the changeolog it says v0.205 N/A so does that mean "no update"? if so, what s the reason for a new release?

neronx

May 18, 2021
He follows the arrangements of sex from low to high and you will never wait for an unexpected scene
It's clear right now that you can't wait for a scene of sex in the next phase of Sophia's corruption.
If he does not recognize FootJob as a more corrupt stage than HandJob, at best you can witness BlowJob.
For this reason, he has to lower the quality of the story and distance himself from realism.

For example, in the next event with children or old men, he should show a sex scene that is more intense than the previous updates. It should not necessarily be like this and it hurts the story.

From the beginning, he should not have encouraged Sofia to have sex with everyone in the community during a period of 30 days and at all times, early in the morning, before noon, in the afternoon, and at night.

His story is really locked.

I think you can free the game from this confusion with these two tasks and increase the quality and speed of publication:

1. With a rewrite in the story text, change the events to span different days and weeks instead of being locked at continuous times throughout the day.
The story of the game will be more logical.

2. Remove less attractive characters and clichéd events found in other games (such as Truth Dare) and saturate them in different day-to-day routines.

The following characters are not really attractive in my opinion:
Claire and Marie
Christine and Melanie and elena
Don Marello and Larry Marello

I think it is better that they become normal and everyday characters and not show a special event with them.

Because Dylan and Sophia are not supposed to have sex with everyone in their community.

3.20 star(s) 481 Votes